CONFESSION ?!?!

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

Sensing the awkward situation , Jiyong pulled Seunggi ' s hand and walked to the bus stop . 

" Shall we go to Lotte World ? " 

Seunggi nodded excitedly . " Yesh ! " 

Jiyong felt very happy . he always wanted to take a bus with a girl he liked , and he knew that Seunggi was the one for him . 

They went on the bus . the bus was very crowded . 

The bus was very unstable and Seunggi almost fell . Seeing the situation , Jiyong pulled her arms and pulled her close to him . Seunggi was now facing Jiyong . She kept blushing . In the end , Seunggi felt so embarrass and buried her face onto Jiyong ' s chest . Jiyong smirked and held her close . 

Jiyong ' s POV : 

I really feel like confessing to her . A few weeks ago , I was still unsure of my feelings .. But now .. I know that she is the right girl for me . My heart thumps very fast whenever she is here . I blush heart when she smiles . I smile when i see her smile . When she is happy , i feel happy too . THAT 'S IT . I"M CONFESSING . 

They played for the whole day . 

The blue coloured words are what Jiyong said . 

The pink coloured words are what seunggi said . 

" Seunggi ah ~ shall we go see the sunset ? " 

" Sure ! " 

They sat on the beach and laid on the soft sand . 

" Seunggi ah .. I have something to tell you .. Don't be shocked okay ? " Jiyong said . 

" Okay ! " Seunggi smiled . 

" I ... i think .. I like .. you ... " Jiyong whispered . 

Seunggi couldn't believe her ears . 

" Erm .. what did you say ? " 

Jiyong held her arms and turned her body so she was facing him . 

" I like . No ,  I mean I love you . My heart thumps very fast whenever you are here . When you smile , i unknownly start smiling too . I used to not talk a lot but after you arrived , i began to talk and smile more and more . Others have asked me why . Is it because i have a girl i like ? they said she must be beautiful because my taste is good . they have never realised that this beautiful girl is right in front of them . You , lee Eunhee , is  the girl who stole my heart and wouldn't return it . Of course , I hope you will never return it and hold it forever . I ' ll be yours , and only yours . " 

There was a moment of silence .

Jiyong was very nervous . he was extremely scared that Eunhee would reject him . 

Eunmi / seunggi on the other hand .. was very nervous too . 

" Actually .. " Eunhee finally spoke . 

" I like you too .. What you have just told me , I feel the same for you ... The way I blush whenever i see you , how happy I am when i see you smile .. I .. love you too .. " She mumbled the last four words but it was loud enough for Jiyong to hear . 

" Yay !! Lee Eunhee Man Se ! " Jiyong said and started smiling like a child , who had just gotten candy . 

" Erm , girlfriend .. what was the last four words you said just now ? I couldn't hear clearly " jiyong said as he . 

She started blushing again . 

" I wanna see you in a dress .. is it possible ? " Jiyong shyly scratched his head .