D-2

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

You were still thinking about that night . Since you were just a toy to jiyong , why did he save you ? You were puzzled and happy at the same time . Questions were flooding your mind . 

" Did he love me ? " 

" Nahh . I think he would probably save everyone from that situation " 

You asked and answered yourself . You shrugged it off and went to prepare for your lunch with Big Bang . Of course , it was without Jiyong . They knew about your break up and wanted to cheer you up so they decided to ask you out for lunch . 

You causually wore an outfit . A Brown t-shirt and dark jeans . 

Seungri : " Chingu yah you're so pretty !  " 

Daesung : " Yeppo ! "

* Yeppo * TOP thought to himse;f as he stared at you .

You smiled at their hyperness . Lunch with Big Bang was fine and nice until Seungri accidentally blurted out . 

" Aish Why is Jiyong Hyung going to America ?" 

you were surprised and shock at the same time . 

" Seungri , What did you mean by that ? " You asked , puzzled . 

Seungri was speechless while the other three Big Bang members gave him a dead stare and were mentally cursing him in the heart . 

Taeyang : " Well , I guess she has the right to know . " 

TOP explained the situation to you . All your doubts were now solved .You hugged Seungri and thanked him for blurting it out . 

" I'll meet up with you guys later ! Bye ! " You said as you ran out of the restaurant . 

Now the four Big Bang members were left in the restaurant . Their stare was on the poor maknae , Seungri . 

Daesung : " Jiyong is going to kill us this time " 

Taeyang : " Seungri , you're in deep trouble " 

Meanwhile , TOP was thinking a lot . he didn't know if it was the right choice telling you . He wanted you but he knew that your heart belonged to Jiyong . 

You called jiyong's phone but he wouldn't answer. So , you started walking and thinking where would Jiyong be . Finally , you decided to visit his family resort where he showed you his dairy . 

Well , you were correct . Jiyong was there . He was sitting on the beach looking at the sea . 

You were on the verge of tears . But it was tears of Happiness . 

" Yah Kwon Ji Yong ! " you shouted . 

Upon hearing someone calling his name , he turned around to look . There , he saw you running towards him . You ran and finally saw him . You hugged him tight and started crying . 

" Why didn't you tell me you were leaving ? Babo ! Answer me ! " You said in between your tears . 

Jiyong was shocked that you knew . He wanted to push you away and act cold but he suddenly remembered his father's words . So , he decided to treasure you for the remaining two days . 

" I didn't want to hurt you . I'll be leaving in two days time . I actually hope that you'll find someone better than me . " Jiyong said truthfully . 

" there's no one better than you " You replied truthfully . 

" Aigoo , when did Our Eunhee become so greasy ? " Jiyong joked . 

Eunhee laughed and poked him . " because of you " she replied . 

That night , they went for a nice dinner and than they cuddled together in the resort room .

Neither of them wanted to move . They knew that time was running short and they wanted to treasure the time left . 

What they didn't know was , someone was observing them from afar . 

A/N 

People guess who is the someone ! :DD