Enjoying D-1

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

Recap : 

 

" Eunhee ah . " Jiyong started . 

" you know that I'm leaving tomorrow right ? " he continued . 

He could feel Eunhee shiver . 

" I ... " Eunhee began to talk while Jiyong anticipated her answer . 


" I know . Today is your last day and I really hope that we can spend it together . Since today is the last day , why dont we go out and have a fun day ? " Eunhee said while trying to sound as happy as ever . 

" Your eyes betrayed you . You're sad right ? " Jiyong replied while staring at the innocent girl in front of her . 

Eunhee tensed up but that moment was quickly replaced when Jiyong crashed her lips on Eunhee's . 

The kiss was gentle yet it felt so sweet . 

" Lee Eunhee , Although i am going overseas , you will always be the one and only in kwon Jiyong's heart . " He said as he placed Eunhee's hand on his heart . 

Since it was their last day together , time was running out . After breakfast , they changed into couple tees and went out . 

You two arrived at Lotte World early in the morning and started playing . 

" it was really daebak (fun) ! " You shouted , running about like a excited child . 

in the afternoon, you guys went to the beach where he confessed to you . 

" Jiyong looked here ! " You said as you splashed water on him . 

You started running about and teasing him . 

" Lee Eunhee , this is it ! " he said and started chasing you . As he was taller than you and ran faster , he soon caught up with you and brought you into his embrace . You guys stayed like that for very long and soon , you feel asleep on his chest . 

Jiyong , who saw you sleeping , your hair gently as he caressed your face . 

* I wonder how much I will miss you when I reach America * he thought to himself than he started taking out his phone to take pictures of the both of you . 

When you woke up , it was 6pm and Jiyong was lying beside you . you smiled and thought back to the times where he would ignore you , you would pester him and you finally realised your feelings for him . You secretly took a picture of you guys together and smiled to yourself . 

About half and hour later , jiyong woked up and you begged him to take neoprints with you . ( * neoprints refers to taking picture and adding colourful patterns like hearts and smiley faces on it than printing it out . ) 

" Yah ! Make some goofy pose ! " You pointed to Jiyong who was acting cool . 

"Arraso Arraso . This is all for you . " he whispered while making a pose . 

After taking neoprints , you guys decided to make your last dinner together . You guys got all the ingredients annd you managed to whipped up a 3 dish 1 soup meal . 

JIyong was really grateful to her . At home , he had never ate a 3 dish 1 soup cooked by his mother before but now his love of his life was cooking it for him . 

" Eunhee ah , I'm really grateful to you . Since young , my mom had never cooked for me before and I didn't feel any family love . Now you're cooking for me , I'm really thankful to you " 

He knew that Eunhee couldn't cook and had really tried her best while learning from a cook book and he was really touched , 

Eunhee patted Jiyong's head and smiled . Who knows he had such a childhood . 

" Than you better finish up all the food or I'll kill you ! " Eunhee joked as she put the food on the table . 

After a joyful dinner , they decided to sleep together . This was their last night together and they ahd to treasure it . When tomorrow morning arrived , Jiyong had to go to America already . 

Eunhee hugged jiyong waist while whispering " Jiyongie , Saranghae " 

jiyong smiled and whispered back " Saranghae too " 

That night , they hugged each other and had a good sleep . They both wished that the night would never end but it was impossible . 

before they knew , morning arrived .. 

A/N 

Hellooo ! And btw , if you guys comment I'll update the story faster ! Palli ! :DDD