D-1

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

Recap : 

 

That night , they went for a nice dinner and than they cuddled together in the resort room .

Neither of them wanted to move . They knew that time was running short and they wanted to treasure the time left . 

What they didn't know was , someone was observing them from afar . 

 


in fact , two people were observing them . One was TOP , the other was Dara . Strangely ,  both of them didn't know of each other's presence .

Dara watched you two as she clenched her fist tightly . So that's the reason whyyou didn't like me . Kwon Jiyong , I'll make sure you forget her and like me . She gritted her teeth and said . 

TOP on the other side , had mixed feelings . Was he supposed to be happy ? happy that Eunhee finally found her happiness or should he be sad that he had lost his first ever true love . He had played with a lot of girls last time but non of them had gave him the feeling that Eunhee had given him . When he held Eunhee's hand , electricity would zap through his body . This was a feeling that he felt when he was with Eunhee . After meeting Eunhee , TOP would stop hanging out at clubs . He had to admit , love changed him a lot .  However , he clearly understood that jiyong was the apple of her eye for Eunhee . * Although i khow that , I will still do my best to protect Eunhee * his mind was set . Who knew love would change a person so much ?

* NOTE : Jiyong and Eunhee did not do anything last night . They were just CUDDLING . THATS ALL > EHEHE for those who misunderstood , these erted readers xD

Jiyong and Eunhee woke up with sunlight shimmering on them . Eunhee woke up first and stared at Jiyong . He had so handsome features . His eyes , nose and perfectly pink lips . 

" Didn't anyone tell you staring was rude ? " he smirked . 

Eunhee got a shock and tried to deny . 

" i ...didn't .. wh.o said i did ? I .. er . was staring at the sky ! " She replied stuttering . 

Realising that Jiyong wouldn't believe her , she tried to get out of the bed . 

Jiyong swiftly pulled her wrist and she once again found herself in Jiyong's embrace . Her hands were on Jiyong's chest . She could feel his heartbeat . She smiled to herself and didn't move . 

* I wish time would stop now . let's just remain like that forever * both of them thought . 

" Eunhee ah . " Jiyong started . 

" you know that I'm leaving tomorrow right ? " he continued . 

He could feel Eunhee shiver . 

" I ... " Eunhee began to talk while Jiyong anticipated her answer . 


 A/N 

I'm losing my subbies * cries * anyways here's a chapter ! my results weren't that good and i got scodled * thats sho sad * Anyways i'm really into reply 1997 and Queen In Hyun nowadays ! Hehe TvN rocks ! Shall share some pics of reply 1997 today ! 

the part where Siwon camped outside her Tony Oppa house . Cracked me up a lot ! i would like to do that ! xD

 

Kiss scene people ! 

Honestly I ship them a lot ! hope they end up together ! :DD 

And now , Big Bang gifts ! :D