Breakup .

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

 

I have to break up with Eunhee . Trust me , if i don't , something even worse will happen to Eunhee . 

That night , i called Eunhee out . We met in a cafe . 

Eunhee : " What are we doing here in the middle of the night ? " Eunhee asked while drinking a sip of her  coffee

Jiyong : " Eunhee , I have something to tell you . " 

Eunhee : " Yes ? " She asked happily . 

Jiyong : " I'm , breaking up with you . " 

An awkward silence took over both of them . 

It was so silent , so awkward that even if someone crept in , they could hear it . 

Eunhee : " What.. did.,. y...o....u say ? " She asked , stuttering . 

Jiyong ruffled his hair and said : " I'm breaking up with you Eunhee . To me , you're just a toy and i can find loads of them outside . So now , I had enough of you and am breaking up with you . " 

Eunhee was shocked .  The coffee she was holding dropped on her laps and the glass broke . This earned stares from the people around them . Eunhee couldn't even be bothered with the stares and even though hot coffee was spilled on her lap , she couldn't feel anything.She was paralysed .  She looked into Jiyong's eyes one last time and walked out of the cafe . 

Jiyong looked at her retreating figure and sallowed his saliva . Tears filled his eyes and eventually , he broked down . He knew that this was for the sake of Eunhee but she was hurting Eunhee way too much . He got into his car and began to drive .

Eunhee on the other side , was walking around the streets of Seoul aimlessly . She didn't bother about her messed up hair , tear stained face or her coffee stained white shorts .

What she didn't know was , Jiyong was in his car , slowly following Eunhee from behind . 

" Ahhh ! " he heard a scream . 

He immediately looked out of his winow and saw Eunhee sitting on the floor crying . She had tripped over a rock and there was blood on her knee . 

Jiyong got out of his car , wanting to comfort Eunhee but he suddenly remembered that they had already broke up . With no choice , he stayed in his car and watched her while his heart was breaking into a million pieces . There was only three days left before he had to go to America to further his studies . Well , although he knew that trying to pair Dara and him up was the main point , he couldn't oppose . 

* You're a failure , Kwon Jiyong . Making the girl you love cry like that . * He thought as he bitterly smiled. 

Author's note 

Actually to be honest , this chapter was supposed to be happy but i showed my evil side today muahahahah these few chapters will be sad okie :DDD well and tada ! I finally updated ! Exams are done but I'm worried for my results :(