D-3

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

There was only 3 days left before Jiyong would leave for America . Well , he didn't exactly knew what to do . All he did was just stare at your pictures in his phone all day long and view your profile . 

For you on the other hand , you lost a lot of weight . You just cry your eyes out at night and appeared restless. 

For Big Bang , they knew about Jiyong's situation but they couldn't tell you anything because they knew the power of Jiyong's mom. 

TOP was expecially worried . Seeing your restless appearence , he didn't know what he could do to help . He knew that your heart belonged with Jiyong and there was no way he could win it. 

Jiyong practically spent everyday at home and refused to go out . Even his parents were now worried about him . His dad scolded jiyong's mom but She insisted that Jiyong would be better after meeting Dara . Mr Kwon , jiyong's dad , who knew about his son attitude could just sigh and do nothing. 

Mr kwon : " Jiyong ah , although you can't have her , you can still protect her in the dark for the next three days . You never know how much a difference this three days can make . Please , for three days , forget who you are and live the life you like . I know you don't like Dara but you know your mom character . However , I can tell you that i will support whatever desisions you make . I'll leave you alone for now . Think wisely . 

Jiyong just smiled and did not reply . In his mind , he was thinking about his father's words deeply . 

He finally made up his mind and decided to be your secret gardian angel . 

* As long as there is one moment where I can protect you , I will * 

He decided to wait outside where you work for part time but he didn't want you to see him . he saw your face . You had lost a lot of weight and in the two hours he observed you , you didn't even smile . Even though they told jokes in front of you , you just fakely chuckled and walked away . You colleagues did not know what was wrong with you but seeing your depressed face , they just decided to not ask . 

- 10 pm -

You had just finished your work and you wanted to get back to your house faster . So , you decided to walk the small dark alley as there is a shortcut . 

 

Jiyong followed behind you . 

Suddenly , 6 guys surrounded you . 

* They seemed drunk * Jiyong thought . 

" hey pretty , wanna hang out with us tonight ? " 

" yea , you look hot " 

You were lost . You didn't know what to do . Sensing danger , you just decided to walk away but one of the drunk man caught your wrist . You yanked out in pain but they didn't care . You shouted and started crying . Seeing that , Jiyong started to run to you and he kicked and punched all the guys . The guys , feeling scared after being beaten up , scurried away . 

Jiyong who was still holding your hands , looked at you straight in the eye . 

you yanked it off and darkly chuckled . 

" Go away , since the day we broke up , I don't know you anymore " 

You turned your back and started crying . Not wanting him to hear you , you started walking away .

Jiyong looked at your retreating figure and mentally scold3ed himself . 

* Pabo Jiyong ! Now Eunhee hates you * 

He ruffled his hair in annoyance and started walking away .

A/N 

GUYS !! LEETEUK IS GOING INTO THE ARMY . SOBSSS HOW CAN THAT BE . HE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE IN SUPER JUNIOR . OFC , MY ULTIMATE LOVE IS EUNHYUK . BUT NEVER MIND. lEETEUK WILL SERVE THE COUNTRY REAL WELL . COME BACK SAFE AND WELL ! MY PRECIOUS LEADER ! I LOVE YOUU <333 sorry for my nonsense but i feel like crying already :(