Forgetting about him.

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

Recap : 

 

Back in Korea ...

Thousands of thoughts ran through your mind 

Did he find a new girlfriend ? 

Did he not call you cause he found someone better ?

Did he not want you anymore ?

This time , you were hurt badly ...


You were walking on the streets on Hongdae . You weren't shopping . you were walking around aimlessly . Thousands of thought about Jiyong ran through your mind . 

After a few minutes , You couldn't stand it anymore . You finally broke down and cried . You sat on a staircase at a random shop and your tears won't stop flowing . 

Meanwhile .. 

After a gathering with his friends , TOP had decided to go home instead of hanging out the the restaurant . While he was walking to get his car , he saw someone who looked like you sitting there and crying . 

Slowly , he started to walk towards you . 

" Eunhee ah , is that you ? " TOP said while trying to get a look of your face . 

*TOP oppa ? * You thought as you lifted your head to see . 

TOP , who saw your red , swollen eyes , immediately plopped down beside you to see what had happened to you . 

You refused to tell him anything and he didn't ask as he didn't want you to be sad . 

TOP had stayed behind to comfort you and he left at early dawn . 

You were seriously grateful to TOP for accompanying you till so late . He was like a big brother to you . So ever caring and kind . unknownly , you smiled to yourself. 

TOP POV:

I dont know why she is so sad but seeing her sad makes me sad too . When she cried in my arms , It felt so right . her hugs were warm and I seriously think i am in love with her.

You had sent loads of messages to G-Dragon asking him tocall you and stuffs but there wasn't even a reply . Actually , Jiyong had read all the messages you had sent him but he couldn't reply . His mom had a list of all the messages he sent to people and he knew that if he ever replied Eunhee , she would be even more hurt as his mom would hurt her .

For the next three months , you were anticipating calls from g-dragon . everytime your phone rang or a message was sent to you, you would excitedly check but none was from G-Dragon . Slowly , you were losing hope . You were slowly convincing yourself that this relationship wasn't true . Bit by bit , you started to force yourself to forget about G-Dragon . The nights where you would cry for G-Dragon slowly disappeared . You were quite a changed person . When people mentioned the Jiyong whom you call or the almighthy g-dragon that people called , you would just faked a smile and not answer . 

For the first time after you forgot Jiyong , you went out to meet with Big Bang .

you wore :

You had decided that no matter what they asked about Jiyong , you would just tell them the truth . 

* Lee Eunhee . This is the best chance you can forget jiyong once and for all ! Hwaiting to yourself ! *