Daesung & Seungri

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

" Jiyong ah ! Hurry ! We need to find the mug ! I really want the prize ! " Seunggi said as she held Jiyong's hands and ran around . Adrenaline was rushing through her . 

Meanwhile , Daesung and Seungri thought that there might be hints in the room so they crepily crept to Jiyong and Seunggi ' s room . 

" I'll search around ! " Seungri said . 

" Ahh !! Seungri ah ! Quickly come and help me ! I think i accidentally toppled over seunggi's stuffs ! " Daesung said as he tried to arrange the stuffs back to their orriginal position . 

" Ehhh , what is this ? " Seungri said as he had found an identidy card . 

The two than carefully looked at the card . 

" Seunggi is a girl ?!?!?!  " The two exclaimed . 

" How could it be ? " Daesung scratched his head . 

" Omygod ... " Seungri said as he looked down . 

These two were definitely not interested in the game already . They were so shock . 

" Yah , before we go to any conclusion , let's observe her for a while first .. ' Daesung tried to sound as mature as ever but you can hear his voice shaking .

They couldn't describe how they felt . One part of them just wanted to ask Seunggi what was wrong but the other part of them knew that once her identidy is known , she will no longer be able to stay in the university . 

:" Seunggi ah ! Here ! " Jiyong said as he pulled out two mugs which had their name . 

" Hurray ! Let's go back to the starting point and find Mr Kim ! " Seunggi said as she ran back to the starting point with Jiyng , holding hands . 

" yah Seunggi ah , You're holding my hand too tightly . " jiyong smirked as he said . 

" ohhhh Sorry ... " Seunggi said as he tried to hide his red-like-a-tomato-face . 

" THE GAME HAS STOPPED !! " Jiyong and Seunggi are the winners ! Well , they got a connecter ring and the korean meat set as presents . All the students were clapping for them , But Daesung and Seungri just quietly observed Seunggi . 

" Okayy , everyone will now go back to their rooms to cook and eat with your partners . The ingredients that you have got are all different . It is already placed in your room . Everyone will have to find people to share . " Mr kim exclaimed .

Bs expected , Big bang and Seunggi decided to share the food . Jiyong & Seunggi gotThe meat set and vegetables . TOP & taeyang got rice & eggs while Seungri & dasung got rice & Kimchi stew . 

G-Dragon ' s POV . 

While we were all eating and chatting happily , I noticed daesung and Seungri looking at Seunggi weirdly . After eating , we played a game to decided who would wash the bowls . Taeyang , Seunggi and TOP lost while Me , Seungri and daesung could watch TV .

I took the chance and said , " Yahh , you two , come to the balcony with me . " 

The two nodded and followed me . 

" Did you guys find out something ? " I tried to ask , sounding as normal as i could . 

" What ? You already found out Seunggi is a girl ???? " the two exclaimed . 

" Pabos ! Softer ! " I hit their head as i looked to see if anyone heard . "