Bonded class :D

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

And next was Daesung ' s turn . 

" Do you know that you look very pretty ? Jiyong hyung is lucky to have you as his girl . Let me be your oppa okay ? If you have anything , feel free to tell me " daesung said . 

" Thanks oppa ! " you smiled brightly .

Taeyang ' s turn came 

" Well , I had never compliemented a girl that she looked pretty . You're the first . Lemme tell you a secret . If Jiyong wasn't chasing you , I probably would " he said and kiss your hand . 

TOP ' s turn came 

" Eunhee ah , you're seriously Daebak today ! Cute and pretty at the same time . " 

" Thanks a lot Oppa ! " 

TOP POV 

* Since she has already found happiness , i shall just watch and protect her silently from the side . * 

AND * DRUMROLLS PLEASE * Finally Jiyong's turn 

Jiyong : " Do you know why I am the last one to dance with you ? " 

You : " Hahahaha .. Nope ! Why ? " 

Jiyong : " People say that they should save the best one for the last . I am the best , aren't I ? " he said and winked 

You : " You arrogant fellow ! " You said and sticked out your tongue . 

Jiyong : " But you like me for being arrogant right ? " he smirked . 

You : " Aish ! " you said and blushed . 

You guys continued to dance and enjoy the moment . 

AT THE BIG BANG TABLE . 

" Jiyong has finally found the right girl " Taeyang said . 

" Yeap . She better treat him well or else I'm gonna beat the crap out of him " Seungri continued . 

" I think we all would . Seriously , Eunhee has already became part of our life . I wake up wanting to hear her talking and laughing . " daesung said . 

The Big Bang members nodded in agreement . 

After a few days ...

Eunhee ' s POV

Prom eneded happily and we were all getting ready to graduate . honestly , I didn't know how the big bang oppas get good grade . I mean i got good grades because i studied a lot but they don't even study ! gahh I'm so jealous ! shall ask them how did they do it next time . Today , it was the day to graduate . I would seriously miss my days in Kyunghee University . I know that some guys had already found out that I am a girl but they didn't want to expose me . I tried to ask some of them why . First I asked Junhyung , who was my classmate . His reply really made me very touched . 

Eunhee : Junhyung , I know that you already know that I am a girl .. Why didn't you expose me ? 

Junhyung : I didn't want to . Although you were only in our class for a year , you brought lots of laughter to this class . We really like having you here . We were also wondering that why you , a girl would be willing to come to this all boys school . You must have your reason . We don't blame you . To tell you the truth , almost half the class knows that you are a girl . 

I was really shocked upon hearing that . I was really relieved and touched to be in my class . they were all so kind and understanding . 

After our graduation , our class had a chalet party outside . I decided to let down my hair and be like a girl . I had to thank them for not exposing me  . After I arrived , most weren't shocked . They were actually smiling . Big Bang was actually shocked when i decided to do that but supported me anyways . Since me & big Bang were from the same class , we arrived at the same time . Anyways , my whole class , even after knowing that i was a girl ,treated me the same way . they didn't hate me or anything . It really made me feel thankful and blessed . I really didn't want to leave my class , the best class , the most awesonme class , the most bonded class . It was about 1 am and we ended the chalet . We all felt that it was quite late and decided to stay there overnight . 

Eunhee POV 

I woke up at about 2am in the morning , I couldn't sleep . So , I went out to take a walk . 

GD POV : 

I couldn't sleep and decided to take a walk . i saw a familar figure . She was Eunhee . I saw her walking towards the beach and decided to follow her .