Pretty please ?

I'M LIVING WITH BIG BANG ???

" Nawhhhhhhh ! Oppa ! No way I'm gonna do this ! " Eunhee shouted to his brother .

" EunHee , for the sake of your dear Seunggi Opaa , please ? pretty please ? " Seunggi pleaded .

Lee Seunggi , brother of Lee Eunhee , has been ordered by his parents to go to a prestigious all-boy boarding school while Lee Eunhee has been ordered to go to a cooking accademy as they want her to become a chef next time . 

It has always been Seunggi's dream to become a chef so he pleaded with Eunhee to change with her . 

" Eunhee , my cute dongsaeng , would you do this for oppa ? You know rite , it was always been Oppa's dream to become a chef  , Since Appa and omma said we could register ourselves , why not we swop identities ? " Seunggi winked as he said . 

" Oppa ! How can we do that ? You're gonna go to a all-boys boarding school ! That means i have to live there ! " Eunhee shouted . 

" SHHHHHHHH ! " Seunggi was quick enough to cover Eunhee's mouth .

" Oppa ! why dont you beg Appa and Omma to see if you could go to that cooking school ? " Eunhee curiosly asked .

" Eunhee ah , you should know given their character , they would never allow me to do that . You dont like cooking too rght ? They never care about how we feel , they just want us to become what they expect of us . " Seunggi dejectfully said .

" So , back to the subject , would you agree ? " Seunggi looked with pleading eyes .

Eunhee knew that becoming a chef was his favourite Oppa's lifelong dream so after hestitating ... 

" Fine ! I'll agree ! " Eunhee and Seunggi were twins so at a certain angle , they looked quite alike . it won't be that hard to pull off his brother .