A Date With My Genie?!

My Genie, Woohyun // Bonus Chapter: 'Keyword' Added
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 ▬ Chapter 6: A Date With My Genie?! ▬

 

Minji woke up to the sound of someone whispering her name in her ear.

“Finally,” she heard Woohyun’s voice, “Princess, you wake up so late.” He tapped his watch and smirked.

“It’s a Saturday,” she groggily responded and pulled on her blanket, covering her head.

“Ah, ah, ah~” Woohyun went over to the edge of her bed and removed the covers, revealing a bed-headed Minji. “You know, if you sleep too much, you’ll shrivel up like a prune.”

Minji got up unwillingly and rubbed her eyes. “Shrivel up like a prune he says. Like that’s true,” she mumbled.

“Are you questioning my intelligence?” He placed his hand on his chest and acted like he was hurt.

She merely raised an eyebrow and smiled. “Fine. I’ll get up, Doctor Woohyun.” She headed towards the bathroom to perform her daily routine. Once she was finished, she saw Woohyun lying on her bed, closing his eyes. “Hey. You told me to wake up and now you’re the one who’s sleeping?”

“But you took too long~” he whined and sat up.

“Why did I have to get up early anyway?”

“Well, because I was bored and I wanted someone to talk to?” Woohyun looked at her with innocent eyes.

“That was it?” She stared at him in disbelief. “You woke me up because you were bored? Really? I could’ve slept more and you woke me up just for that reason?”

“Well,” Woohyun thought of another reason. “It’s a Saturday and you’re in your teens.”

“So?”

“Don’t girls usually go out and do some shopping with their friends?”

“I don’t have friends,” Minji replied and went to sit next to him on her bed. “I already told you that, remember? It's because I was too sick and that I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter