Unforetold Secrets

My Genie, Woohyun // Bonus Chapter: 'Keyword' Added
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 12: Unforetold Secrets ▬

 

“Welcome, Nam Minji,” a voice echoed as soon as Minji came through the grand double doors.

Her jaw dropped as she looked through the interiors of the place. The place was filled with gigantic chandeliers and tall glass paned windows in every corner. It was at least five stories high and there were about eight doors on every floor, which were all marveled with delicate details and designs. Everything, from the doors to the windows and even the railings, was draped with gold and shining silver. Just like the library they came from a while ago, there were also tons of books aligned on shelves and even the floors were squeaky clean.

“Whoa, cool,” Minji exclaimed, still engrossed with the place.

“Hey,” she heard the echoing voice again but this time, the voice boomed throughout the room, “I said… WELCOME, NAM MINJI!”

“Ooh~ You made the Superior angry,” her guide snickered nonchalantly.

Minji covered her ears and winced. “Superior?”

“The guy who summoned you here, you idiot,” he sighed. “When that tree comes back, I’m gonna kill him.”

“ENOUGH!” The voice shrieked again.

Minji twitched, “If you just show yourself, then I would listen!”

The guide just chuckled and mumbled as he walked deeper to the other side, leaving Minji standing at the center of the room alone. “Man, this girl has guts.”

Suddenly, a puff of smoke and wind engulfed the whole room – the same signs that brought Minji to this realm in the first place. When the smoke cleared up, a tall, handsome man who looked pissed, nonetheless, stomped closer and closer to Minji. He wore a white V-neck shirt with a see-through cardigan and his hair was ruffled and dyed with a dark brown color.

He pointed to Minji and scoffed, tilting his head to the left. “You…” Minji just stared at his finger and he grew even more impatient. “Heh, don’t you humans have any courtesy for your elders? You’re just like him when he first came here.”

“Elders? I thought we were the same age?”

The guy twitched. “Same age? Let me guess, that tree never told you anything, did he?”

Minji raised an eyebrow. “Um, I don’t think he told anyone but when we first met, we were kind of pressed for time so we had to sign the contract and then he vanished immediately after that.

“Pressed for time?” He repeated. Minji just nodded innocently.

At that moment, one of the doors opened and Woohyun came in. He immediately noticed the person standing in front of Minji and bowed 90 degrees.

The guy smirked and gave a small laugh, “I guess this tree eventually learned his lesson.”

“Woohyun!” Minji was about to run when her legs froze. “Huh?”

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter