+ Review (2013) / Bonus?

My Genie, Woohyun // Bonus Chapter: 'Keyword' Added
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Review (2013) / Bonus? ▬

 

✎ WARNING: Spoilers ahead! (Hence why I decided to post this as the very last chapter)

So since I found this review (requested during 2013 when the story just had about 12 chapters) while trying to write a chapter for Timeless Connection, I might as well add it on here for reference and for safe keeping because you can never know when a hard drive decides to shut down and then I end up losing everything. Credit for the review is on the front page. :)

I hope my writing changed for the better since then. //crosses fingers

 

 

Title: (5/5)

Your title was very good. I really wanted to know more after the "genie" part. Plus, I'm a fan of INFINITE, so, even better. ;)


Description and Foreword: (9/10)


I like how you put Woohyun's chanting spell in the description in blue. It made it more real, as if the words came to life. I also like the question at the end of the description, questions can really make the reader wonder what's going to happen in the story. The preview you put in the foreword was a very smart idea. It's kind of like...a teaser. For the reader. :)


Plot: (28/30)


Wow, your plot, I rarely see it being used. That's a good thing. :) An uncommon plot would make the story even more mysterious and compel the reader to keep reading. It was also very interesting, and I liked how the "mysterious" shop helps people with needs.


Characters: (14/20)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter