Fears

Wanna be mine? II

Later that night, you were sleeping soundly on your bed, snuggled up with your pillow.

Suddenly, a crack of thunder shot through the sky. Your eyes shot open, and your heart started beating fast from the sudden noise. Your eyebrows pinched together. *Was that thunder..?* you wonder. Your question was answered when another crack of thunder rumbled through the sky. You sighed and rolled over on your side, falling back to sleep.

A figure quickly slipped into your room, the sound of the creaking door waking you up again. *Who's there?* you thought tiredly, rubbing your eyes. Lightening flashed through the sky and you heard a slight whimper. You sat up straight. "Hello?" you called into the darkness of your room.

Lightening flashed through your room again, brightening everything. That's when you saw a figure sitting in the corner of your room. Your eyes widened a little at the unexpected sight. "Who is that?" you asked.

No one answered.

You sighed and got out of bed, slowly walking over to the person in the corner. When you got to them, you slowly bent down in front of them. To your luck, lightening lit up your room again, allowing you to see the person face clearly for no more than three seconds. "Luhan?!" you asked, bewildered.

Luhan slowly looked up and met eyes with you. Stiffly nodding his head, he looked around in fear. "Luhan, what're you doing?" you whispered to him. He opened his mouth to explain, when a loud crack of thunder boomed through the sky. He yelped in fear and buried his face into his knees.

You softened at the sight of him. "Are you scared of storms?" you whispered softly. He didn't lift his head from his knees, but nodded anyways. You smiled slightly and put a hand on his shoulder. "Luhan, it's okay. They can't hurt you." you assured him. He slightly lifted his head and looked in your eyes. "They're scary.." he whispered.

You opened your mouth to speak, but stopped. You wanted to comfort him, but it was funny how a member of a feared gang, was scared of nothing...except thunder storms. Standing up, you held out your head. "I'm going to get a glass of water, do you want to come with me?" you asked. Luhan didn't hesitate to quickly grab your hand and stand up, clinging close to you. You smiled and ruffled his hair. "Come on, scaredy cat." you chuckled and led him downstairs.

The two of you walked into the kitchen, Luhan quickly sitting down at the table, pulling his knees up to his chest. You walked over to the cupboard and got a glass, filling it with water. As you did so, thunder boomed through the sky again. Luhan yelped, his face twitching. You giggled and walked over to him and sat down at the table. "Luhan, there is nothing to be scared of. You should just go back up to bed and go to sleep. The sooner you go to sleep, the sooner it will be morning and the storm will be over. Araso?" you smiled. Luhan looked at you and frowned. "I..I can't. I'm to scared.." he whimpered.

The innocent look on his face caused you to soften.

You sighed and stood up, holding out your hand. Luhan looked at your hand, then up at you in confusion. "Wha-?" You smiled and shook your hand. "Take it, silly." you laughed. He slowly lifted his hand up, hesitating to take yours. Finally, he slipped his hand into yours and stood up, with your help. He looked at you, his eyebrows pinched together in confusion. "Where are we going?" he asked quietly, the rumble of thunder making him scared and quiet again.

Looking back at him, you shrugged. "To sleep silly. It's already four in the morning." you yawned.

Luhan's eyes widened. "Won't Baekhyun be mad?!" he yelped. You laughed and patted his head. "Don't worry. We're only friends. You're sleeping in my room because you're scared. I'm sure he'll understand." you assured him.

When the two of you reached the top of the steps, and you peeked your head into Baekhyun and Suho's room. The two of them were sound asleep, Suho sleeping in Baekhyun's bed. You laughed and shook your head. Turning around, you yelped a little at Luhan suddenly standing there. "Sorry.." he whispered. You waved it away and took his hand again, leading him to your room.

The two of you got there and you closed your door. "I'll set up the blankets. You can...occupy yourself?" you said, more in the form of a question. He nodded and instantly his eyes traveled around your room, examining everything.

After you set up the blankets, you turned off the light and climbed into your bed. You rolled over on your side and closed your eyes. The storm had seemed to die down, but you still felt bad, so you let Luhan stay.

The room was completely quiet, Luhan sighed and rolled over, pressing the pillow over his head. Just then, the storm decided to get worse. Thunder cracked through the sky, causing him to jump up, yelping loudly. He sat up quickly and looked around with wide eyes. You sat up slightly and looked at him. "Luhan." you whispered. His head snapped in your direction, fear filling his eyes. You softened at him and scooted over on your bed. "Come here." you said and patted the side of the bed, next to you. He didn't hesitate, and jumped up next to you, pulling the blanket over his head.

You laughed and laid back down. "Goodnight, scaredy cat." you whispered to him, smiling. The corner of his mouth twitched in a smile and he instantly became more relaxed. He laid his head on your other pillow and closed his eyes. "Yojin..?" he whispered. "Mm?" you asked, half asleep.

"Thank you.." he whispered, falling asleep.