Hurt

Wanna be mine? II

After introducing yourselves to each other, the two of you left the market and went seperate ways.

You were walking home, and smiling to yourself, thinking of the day you had. *He's sweet. I like him.* you thought happily. Just then, your phone buzzed and you pulled it out, reading the name. Baekhyun<3. You smiled at the name and answered it quickly. "Hello?" The other end was silent for awhile. "Yojin? Where are you?" Baekhyun asked, anxiety in his voice. You furrowed your eyebrows. "Something wrong?"

"N-no. Can you just come home?" You wanted to laugh at that. *Seriously? Does he not know how well I know him?* You cleared your throat before talking again. "Baekhyun, something's wrong. What is it?" you asked. He was silent again. "Baekhyun?"

"It's Infinite." he finally said. You froze where you were walking on the sidewalk and stared at the ground. "W..what?" He grunted, and you took that as a 'yes'. "What happened?" you finally got out. Sighing, he answered, "Just come home."

After that, he hung up. You stared at your phone, then took off running, not caring about the bags in your hands.

When you got home, you didn't hesitate to bust through the doors. "Baekhyun!" you yelled and ran into the living room. He was standing next to the TV and spun around when you ran in. Without saying a word, he went over and wrapped his arms around you. "I know how you care about them...I'm so sorry." he whispered to you. Lightly pushing yourself away, you looked up at him in alarm. "What happened?" you asked, impatience lining your voice.

Baekhyun looked behind him at Suho and sighed. "That new gang in town Kris told us about...B.A.P?" You nodded. "They heard Infinite was in town. So...they took the liberty of trying to get them out of the way." he said, sadly looking down at you.

You gaped at him, not quite understanding. "..What did they do?" you whispered. Baekhyun looked down and took your hand without a word. He led you outside and the two of you silently walked down the street. "Baekhyun where are we going?" you asked after a few moments of silence. He looked back at you and didn't answer.

A few minutes later, the two of you walked into the nearest hospital. He silently led you through the hallways and up to one of the patience's doors. He stopped and looked at you. "Do you understand now that they hurt them?" You nodded grimly. Baekhyun looked into your eyes. "They've done worse to them than Infinite did to us.." You looked down and shrugged, trying to act strong. "I can handle it." you assured him, but you were lying.

Baekhyun sighed again and opened the door. When you stepped in, your heart stopped. All seven of them were spread out in the hospital rooms, and all of them had severe wounds. You looked at each of them one by one. What made you feel the worst, is the state Sungjong was in. *How could they hurt a little guy like him..?* you thought sadly.

You took a deep breath and slowly walked over to the side of Sunggyu's bed. "Sunggyu-ah.." you whispered. His eyes fluttered open and he looked sideways at you. He strained a smile when he saw it was you. "Sunggyu, what happened?" you asked, your voice cracking. He tried to chuckle like it was nothing, but there was pain in his laugh. "Th-those bastards sure know how to fight.." he tried to joke. You looked at him sadly. Your eyes widened when he fully turned his head towards you.

Along the side of his once flawless face, was a deep scar, obviously made by a knife. You gasped and your hand flew to the side of his face, lightly hovering over his wound. "Sunggyu.." you whispered, a tear slowly trickling down. Sunggyu looked into your eyes and laughed slightly. "It's a coincedence, huh? Last time you saw someone like this...it was Exo-K, because of us.." You bit your lip and looked at him sadly before moving on to the others.

Most of them had many bruises and deep cuts or scratches. Some even had broken bones.

You and Baekhyun stayed for another hour. You didn't want to leave them, you just wanted to stay there and comfort them, assure them that everything was okay, at least they were alive. You felt sick to your stomach everytime you looked at one of them. Not because of how badly they looked, but because of just the thought that someone would do this to someone.

You were walking back home with Baekhyun, your hands intertwined. You were looking down at the ground and wouldn't make eye contact with him. After awhile, Baekhyun sighed and stopped. "Yojin, talk to me." he frowned. "What am I suppose to say? Am I suppose to joke around with you? I'm sorry, but I can't. What happened in there...how can someone do that?" you snapped. Baekhyun looked down, knowing you were right.

"Baekhyun.." you started. He cut you off, putting his hands on either side of your face and pulling you into him, pressing his lips softly against yours. "I'll always protect you...you know that, don't you?" he whispered against your lips. You nodded, tears started to fall down and kissed him back. "I know.." you whispered. Baekhyun smiled and kissed you deeper, the kiss tasting like tears and sweetness.

"Well isn't this a cute sight?" someone asked, venemous amusement in his voice. You and Baekhyun broke apart and looked to see who it was. All of the guys had blonde hair, and one of them looked really familiar. You furrowed your eyebrows and squinted, trying to get a better looked at him. *Why does he look so familliar?* you wondered.

Baekhyun growled at the guy in front of the others. "Who are you?" he snapped. The guy glared at Baekhyun, angry that he didn't know. His anger soon vanished and he smirked in amusement.

"B.A.P." he answered.