Betrayed?

Wanna be mine? II

Your eyes were wide and you stepped back, trying to pull away from the kiss. As you stepped back, Sunggyu stepped forward, cupping your face and deepening the kiss. You felt yourself slowly stopping from pushing away. *Why..don't I want to pull away anymore?* you questioned yourself. Sunggyu smiled drunkly against your lips and walked forward, causing you to go backwards with every step he took. After awhile, your back was pressed against a wall and Sunggyu's arms were on either side of you. He didn't stop kissing you the whole time. Half of you didn't want to stop, but the other half was just frozen in shock.

Finally, he pulled away and gazed down at you, a small smile playing on his lips. You looked up at him and instantly let out a blood curdling scream. Shoving him away, you ran the opposite direction, towards where you thought the bathrooms were.

Hearing your scream, Baekhyun looked around in worry. Spotting Sunggyu, he ran over. "Was that Yojin? What happened?" he asked. Sunggyu stared at him for the longest time before he blinked and shook his head. "I kissed your girlfriend." he said flatly and smiled widely. Baekhyun's face twitched in anger. "You..what?" he hissed. Sunggyu opened his mouth to speak, but Baekhyun slammed his fist into his face, causing Sunggyu to stumble backwards. "You want to run that by me one more time?" he growled, gripping the front of his shirt.

"Baekhyun, enough!" Suho yelled from behind him. Baekhyun slightly looked back, narrowing his eyes at his leader. "No." Suho's eyes widened at Baekhyun's reply. He'd never disobeyed an order from his leader. "Baekhyun! I said enough!" Suho hissed. Letting go of Sunggyu's shirt, Baekhyun stood up straight, turning towards Suho. "I don't take orders from you anymore." he growled.

"What has gotten into you?" Suho asked him, his eyes wide in shock. Smirking, Baekhyun shrugged. "I'm tired of you. All of you. Always taking me for granted. Thinking me as the easy going one. Well guess what? I sure as hell have feelings too! You all never take that into consideration!" he screamed. All Suho could do was stare at him. What should he say? Nothing would come to mind, so he didn't speak. Baekhyun sneered at Suho, stepping closer so their noses were almost touching. "Yongguk was right." he said flatly and shoved Suho's shoulder with his own as he was walking away.

Suho felt as if someone had punched his chest. "Y-Yongguk?" he stuttered. Baekhyun turned towards him again, an evil smile on his face. "Before you five got there, me and him had a talk. Everything he said was right. I didn't believe it at first..or..better yet, I didn't want to. In the end, I agreed with him. He's right, you know. Everything is always about the other members. What I feel doesn't matter. I don't matter."  

"Baekhyun-" Suho started, grabbing his arm.

"Don't touch me!" he sneered and yanked his arm from Suho's grip. With that, he walked into the crowd of the club, towards the exit. Suho stared after his friend. *Baekhyun...did I just lose you?* he thought sadly and looked down.

Baekhyun was walking towards the exit, when Sehun jumped in front of him. "Hey hyung! Having fun?" he smiled. Baekhyun looked at him and growled before shoving him into the wall. "Shut up." he snapped and flung open the door, leaving.

Sehun looked at the ground with wide eyes. D.O came over, and put a hand on Sehun's shoulder. "Sehun! Are you okay? What the hell was that about?" he asked. Sehun looked at D.O, his bottom lip slightly quivering. "I..I don't know." he sqeaked, trying to keep his tears in. D.O looked back behind him, all of Exo-k and Exo-m staring their way with their mouths open in shock. "That bastard!" Luhan growled and stormed towards the doors. "Luhan, no." Kris snapped. Luhan instantly skidded to a stop and looked back at his leader. "You're just going to let that go? After what he just did?" Kris looked at Suho and nodded. "He's a part of Exo-k. He's their responsibility." Suho looked at Kris crossly and snorted in amusement. "Thanks, but go ahead and kick his . I think that bastard just betrayed us for B.A.P." he sighed.

All of Exo gaped at him. "Are you serious?!" Chanyeol yelled in disbelief. Suho nodded grimly and looked around at the ten members around him. "Whatever you do...don't tell Yojin just yet, araso?" he asked.

They all nodded and Kris patted his back. "Don't worry." he whispered to him. Suho looked at his friend and smiled tightly. "Thanks, Kris." he sighed.

Xiumin smiled widely and held up two thumbs. "Don't worry, we won't let Yojin-ah know!" he excalimed.

"Won't let me know what?" they heard a voice asked from behind. They all turned around slowly and saw you standing there, your hands on your hips, tapping your foot imapatiently. They all swallowed in dread.

".." Chanyeol muttered.