I'd give my life

Wanna be mine? II

Yongguk laughed and punched Suho in the face again. He grunted in pain and fell backwards, gripping onto his bleeding nose. Grabbing onto his hair, Yongguk pushed Suho's head into the ground, his knife moving towards his face.

Daehyun looked around in panic. *What the hell do I do?* He turned his head and noticed Baekhyun still laying there. He ran over and grabbed onto him, flinging him over his shoulder. *The least I can do is save you.* he thought as he started to run from the chaos. That's when he heard someone scream in terror. His eyes widened and he turned back around. Looking back, he saw Yongguk's knife pressing into Suho's face. Daehyun started to panic, remembering when Yongguk had done that to him. He looked over his shoulder at the unconcious Baekhyun. *I'm sorry. Just wait a little while longer.* he thought and set Baekhyun down against the nearest wall.

After he set Baekhyun down, he ran over, tackling his leader off of Suho. Yongguk grunted in pain and quickly shot off the ground seconds after he'd fallen. "What the hell?!" he hissed. When he saw it was Daehyun, his face darkened. "Are you really choosing them over us?" he growled. Daehyun looked sideways at Suho, seeing that blood from his nose and the knife wound, running down his face. His hand instantly gripped onto the mask and he ripped it off, sneering at Yongguk. "You did this to me! This scar? You did it!" he yelled. The whole time Yongguk had a passive look on his face. "So tell me something..Why would I ever choose you?" Yongguk looked at him, his expression turning from boredom to anger. "Don't you remember, Daehyun? You were nothing when I found you. An orphan sitting on the streets, begging passer by's for food! I gave you a home! I gave you a life!" he shot at him.

Daehyun paused. He was right. Before Yongguk found him, he was nothing. An orphan dying on the side of the streets of Seoul. Yongguk had saved his life.

Hanging his head in shame, Daehyun nodded. "You're right.." he whispered.

----

D.O grunted in pain and rolled onto his side, looking over at Kai. Jongup walked over and wrapped his arm around Kai's neck, choking him. Gasping for air, Kai tried to pry his arm from around his neck. Jongup chuckled and shook his head. "No, no. You won't get off that easily." he grinned.

Youngjae walked over to D.O and grabbed the front of his shirt, jerking him upwards. "The funs just starting, don't worry." he growled. D.O looked at Youngjae and winced at the pain that shot through the back of his head. Youngjae laughed and threw him back down, kicking him in the ribcage.

Chanyeol fell onto the ground, bleeding from all the wounds that now decorated his body. Himchan wasn't joking around with his opponent like the others. He growled at Chanyeol and grabbed his throat. "I already don't like you and your little friends." he hissed in his ear. "So, I'm just going to kill you all." Chanyeol tried to open his eyes, but one of them was swollen shut. Looking at Himchan from a small slit in his left eye, he tried to laugh. "You c-can hurt me all you want..but...I'll never let you- hurt ..my friends." he choked out.

Himchan rolled his eyes and stood up, dragging Chanyeol up by his throat. Smiling evily, Himchan brought Chanyeol's face closer to his. "I'm not giving you much of a choice. I'd like to see you stop me." he hissed.

Grabbing Chanyeol's throat with both hands now, Himchan squeezed tightly, blocking all of his airways. Chanyeol's eyes widened as he felt the oxygen slowly fleeing his lungs. Lifting his hands, he gripped Himchan's trying to rip them from the tight hold he had around his throat.

Kai looked around in panic as Jongup was squeezing the breath out of him as well. When he looked over at Chanyeol, his heart started racing faster. *If that bastard...* he trailed off as Jongup's grip tightened. Looking over at D.O, Kai noticed he was fairing well by himself, aside from the fact that the back of his head was bleeding.

Suho was still on the floor, going unconcious from the major loss of blood and Baekhyun was propped up against a wall on the far side of the area. Kai looked around once more before looking back over at Chanyeol.

His face was turning purple as Himchan's grip became even tighter. Himchan's face broke into a wide grin. "Once I'm done with you..your friends are next." he said gleefully. Chanyeol looked at Kai and realized he was reaching towards him, his life slowly slipping away as well. Anger building up inside of him, Chanyeol forgot about the fact that he couldn't breath. Looking at each of his brothers, nothing mattered anymore aside from saving them.

Gripping Himchan's wrist, Chanyeol struggled to rip them off. Looking at Baekhyun, more anger burned inside of him. With one last push, the anger giving him strength, Himchan no longer had a grip around his throat and was kicked to the ground. Chanyeol couldn't move. That was all the energy he had left in him. Looking over, he saw Suho trying to keep his eyes open.

Yongguk looked at Daehyun, then turned to Suho. He gripped him by the hair and yanked him onto his feet. "It's time for you to die. It was fun while it lasted, but I think I liked Infinite better." he teased. "Soon you'll be dead, then that leaves your friends." he sneered, just as Himchan had. Suho weakly blinked and stared Yongguk down.

"As their leader..I'll never let them..die. Even if that means sacrificing myself...I won't let them die.." he hissed, breathing with difficulty.

Yongguk let out a loud bark of laughter and shrugged. "Suit yourself. But know this, once you're dead..you won't be here to make sure they don't die either." he smiled.

Suho smirked and shook his head.

"You forgot one thing...we have Exo-M."