Unpleasant time

Wanna be mine? II

You and Baekhyun stared at each other for the longest time, the others of B.A.P to busy welcoming Daehyun to notice. Baekhyun stood up from the couch and slowly walked over to you. Hesitantly, he put his hand up to your cheek and pressed his forehead against yours. The two of you didn't speak. You just stood there, gazing at each other, enjoying every moment you had with each other after you thought you had lost him. "Baekhyun.." you breathed. "Shh.." he shushed you, closing his eyes, his forehead still pressed to yours.

The two of you breathed each other in, dreading the moment when you'd be pulled apart. *This is what it feels like to be in love, eh? I'm surrounded by danger and all I can think of is her..* Baekhyun thought, a small smile playing on his lips.

Himchan looked over and noticed the two of you and scowled. "Yah!" he snapped. Walking over to you two, he shoved Baekhyun backwards. "We'll have none of that." he smirked. "Don't touch him!" you hissed. Himchan looked at you and snorted in amusement before slapping you across the face. You yelped in surprise at the sudden pain that shot through your cheek. *Deja vu.* you bitterly thought, remembering when Yongguk slapped you. You smirked at him, blood running from the corner of your lip. "You bastard!" Baekhyun hissed and shot towards him. Before he could do anything, Youngjae stepped up and grabbed his throat, pushing him back into the wall.

"Baekhyun!" you screamed and ran towards him, only to be caught around the waist by Daehyun. "Stop." he hissed in your ear. "Get the hell off me!" you screamed, kicking your legs. "This is your fault you lying bastard!" you growled at him. Daehyun smirked at you, but didn't let go. "Calm. Down." he said sternly. "What are you? My mother?! Get off me, !" you yelled, trying to push away from him. His grip was to tight around your waist and you couldn't get loose.

Daehyun rolled his eyes and flung you onto the couch. "Sit still or Baekhyun dies." he warned you. "I'd like to see you try!" Baekhyun growled. You shot him a look. "You want to die?" you snapped. Baekhyun smirked at you then looked coldly at B.A.P. "Like these guys could." he teased. You sighed and rolled your eyes. "Baekhyun, shut the hell up before they really kill you." you said. Zelo started laughing and looked at Baekhyun. "I like your girl." he winked your way. You scowled at him and Baekhyun sneered. "Whoa. They are so much alike." Jongup laughed.

Soon B.A.P sat down and the room became quiet as no one knew what to say. "So.." Baekhyun started. Instantly, all eyes flickered to him, glaring daggers his way. He smirked at that and continued. "Daehyun...mind explaining why you did this..since you..'loved' Yojin and all." he dryly asked. Daehyun stiffened and his eyes slid in your direction before looking at the rest of the members. "Fine." he sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"I did like Yojin. When we first met at the market..I really did like her. When I soon found out who she was and that she was dating Baekhyun of Exo-k, it instantly became off-limits. Yongguk hyung did do this..." he said, motioning to his scar. "because of the fact I fell for a girl in the first place. After that, I soon realized that my duty was to B.A.P and I should forget about Yojin. I still have feelings for her now of course..but I'm to serve Yongguk." he explained. You looked at him, your eyebrows pinched together in disgust. "You still like me? Good luck, buddy." you scoffed.

Daehyun smiled at you and stood up, walking over to where you were sitting. Jongup had tied your hands together, to the much protest of Baekhyun. Daehyun looked down at you and bent down to your eye level. "You really are pretty. It's such a shame." he sighed as he ran his hand down your cheek. You flinched back in disgust as Baekhyun sneered at him. "Don't ing touch her or I'll rip your arm off!" he growled. "Whoa, whoa! Language!" Himchan laughed.

Ignoring Baekhyun's protest, Daehyun lightly grabbed your chin, pulling your face closer to his. "Before you die..I might as well find out what you..taste like. No?" he smirked. You sneered at him and tried to jerk your face out of his grip. "No. Go to hell." you snapped. Daehyun' s smirk filled with amusement. "Baby, I'll go anywhere you want me to." he teased.

You looked up at him, ready to retort back when Daehyun pulled your face forward, pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widened and your face twisted in disgust as you tried everything you could to get out of the kiss. It wasn't that he was bad, but it was Daehyun. The bastard that just betrayed you. No matter what, this kiss would be disgusting.

"Are you enjoying the show, Baekhyun?" Himchan asked, smiling deviously at him. Baekhyun growled and tried to stand up and kill Daehyun, but Youngjae held him back. "Sit down." Himchan demanded.

Just then, the door to the room on the left opened and Yongguk stepped out. Daehyun pulled away from you and pouted at him. "Hyung, you ruined the moment." he sighed. "There was no 'moment', !" you hissed. Yongguk looked at you and smiled at you with a smile full of amusement. "It's great to see you again Yojin. Your boyfriend here has been a great entertainment." he chuckled. Baekhyun looked at him. "What's the meaning of this? Didn't I say I'd join you? Why are you doing this?" he asked. Yongguk looked at Baekhyun with a passive expression. "You must really think I'm stupid." he sighed. Baekhyun nodded slowly. "Yeah..pretty much." he answered. Yongguk shot him a look, but ignored the comment.

Walking over to you, he bent down close to your face. "Don't worry, baby. We won't hurt you." he winked. Standing up, he turned towards B.A.P and snapped. "Alright...bring him here." he demanded, waving after him as he walked towards the back door. "Hyung? What're we doing?" Zelo asked. Yongguk stopped and turned around, smiling at the others as they pulled Baekhyun up from his seat.

"I think it's about time he died. I'm bored with him." he sighed and walked away, the others following with Baekhyun.