One sided love

Wanna be mine? II

Kai lifted Sehun up, having to pry him from Luhan's arms. "We..should go home." Suho said quietly. You and Luhan's head snapped in his direction. "SEHUN COULD BE DEAD AND ALL YOU SAY IS WE SHOULD GO HOME?!" Luhan screamed, his body shaking with rage. Kris shot him a look to shut him up, but Luhan ignored it. Standing up, he glared at all of Exo. "Don't you even care what happened to him?!" he yelled. "Luhan gege..." Tao tried to reason. "No!" Luhan snapped, shooting him a look. "None of you care."

Kris stepped forward. He'd had enough of Luhan's disrespectful tone. "Do you really believe we don't care? We do! The best thing we can do is get out of here and get Sehun help!" he yelled back. Luhan didn't care, he coldly glared into his leaders eyes. "Then help him. Now." he demanded. Kris put a hand to his face, trying to calm himself down. "What are you waiting for?! Help him!" he screamed. That broke Kris' patience. Without another thought, he punched Luhan in the face, causing him to fall backwards. You were still sitting on your knees on the floor, and caught him as he fell down. "Kris!" you screamed. Kris looked at you with no expression. "That was to teach him a lesson."

"Kris, you don't understand. Sehun means alot to Luhan, and he just got hurt. It doesn't help that Luhan probably feels it's his fault because Sehun sacrificed himself to save him!" you explained. Kris' lips parted in surprise as he realized you were right. He looked at Luhan, regret in his eyes. Luhan looked up and noticed, Kris not even having to say a word. Holding his arm out, Kris took it and helped him up. "Yeah...I forgive you." he muttered. Kris smiled tightly and patted his back. "Let's go help the others." he told him. Luhan nodded and walked off with Kris.

You sighed and slumped onto the floor next to Baekhyun. "Oppa...Sehun..he's hurt. You are too. What am I going to do?" you whispered. Baekhyun grunted in response. Your eyes widened as you realized he was actually awake. "Baekhyun?" you called as you sat up straight. He slightly rolled onto his side and looked at you through slitted eyes. "Yojin.." he smiled as he put his hand onto your cheek. You smiled and put your hand over his, pressing it to your face. *Baekhyun oppa...even your touch makes me feel better.* you thought.

He took his other hand and pulled you into him, hugging you. "You always worry to much.." he whispered in your ear. "Sehun may be the maknae, but he's strong. Have faith in him." You smiled slightly at him and nodded. "You seem to like saying that." you commented. "But..I do have faith...but what if that isn't enough?" Baekhyun smiled, ignoring the pain in his body. "It will be enough. You had faith in me, didn't you? And here I am..still alive." You felt tears of happiness burn in your eyes and hugged him tighter. He didn't care about the pain that your embrace caused him. All that mattered was he was glad he was alive and had you. All he wanted now was to just stay there, with you.

Suho came back into the room and cleared his throat. The two of you seperated and you looked around, seeing that everyone had already left. "You two should hurry up. Kai and a few of the others took Sehun to the hospital." he said. You nodded and looked down at Baekhyun before standing up and helping him up as well. "Come on, oppa." Baekhyun's eyes rounded as he heard you call him 'oppa'. His heart started racing and he smiled to himself. *Everyday, she does something that makes me love her, more and more.*

You tried to carry Baekhyun yourself, but he was to heavy. Suho chuckled at your weakness and came over, wrapping Baekhyun's other arm around his shoulder. "Come on, Bacon." he chuckled. Baekhyun looked at him in confusion. "Bacon?" he asked.

Suho smiled wide. "It's a new nickname that I was trying out. Baekhyun...Bacon...sounds similar." he shrugged. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and winced in pain. "Whatever. Just...get me out of here. This place sickens me." he sneered as he looked around. Suho laughed lightly. "It should. You almost died like..three times here." he stated. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. "No..I don't think it was that many times." he said. Suho pondered for a moment. "Hm...are you sure?" he asked. Baekhyun nodded. "Mm. More like..two times?" Suho laughed. "That's only one less time than I said." Baekhyun shrugged. "Still makes a difference." he smiled.

"Hello? Can we like..shut up and get out of here?" you laughed. Suho and Baekhyun looked over at you and smiled. "Of course, babe." Suho said. Baekhyun shot him a look. "You want to almost die here too?" he threatened. Suho laughed and patted his head. "Calm down dongsaeng, I was kidding." he laughed. Baekhyun shook his head, trying to get Suho's hand off. "Whatever." he smiled. "We're terrible people." you muttered. Baekhyun looked at you in confusion. "Why?" he asked. You looked at him like he was stupid. "SEHUN'S LIKE...DYING." you reminded them.

Suho's eyes widened. "! To the hospital!" he announced and the two of you helped Baekhyun out of the warehouse.

----

Getting to the hospital, the nurse at the front desk noticed Baekhyun, cut and bleeding. She instantly shoved him into a room and started to clean him up. "Uh...okay?" Suho laughed. You shrugged and looked at the other woman at the desk. "Where's Oh Sehun's room?" you asked. She typed a few things on her computer before telling you the room number. You thanked her and ran to the room she told you. You burst into the room and saw Luhan sitting on the other side of the bed, holding Sehun's hand. "Don't leave me.." he whispered.

You felt a pang through your heart and clutched onto it.

Slowly, you walked over and put a hand on Luhan's shoulder. He jumped at the contact. "Oh...I didn't see you come in." he whispered. You nodded and hugged him from behind. "Sehun's a really strong kid...he's going to make it through, Luhan...have faith." you smiled, taking Baekhyun's words. Luhan looked at you, hope burning in his eyes. "Thank you...Yojin." he tried his best to smile. You nodded and hugged him tighter before walking over to the other side of Sehun. Taking his hand, you looked down at him. "Sehunnie...can you hear me? You're going to be okay, do you understand? You're going to make it through this weither you like it or not, araso?" you tightly smiled. "Not just for me. Luhan needs you...make it through for him. You may have been hurt really bad...but you're strong, right? That's what you always told me. Luhan's trying his best to not break, you know?" you said, looking at him. Luhan nodded slightly, confirming your words. "So if you come back...he'll be okay. You want your hyung to be okay, don't you? So...fight, araso? Fighting!" you pumped your fist into the air.

Luhan couldn't help but smile slightly. You looked at him, tears burning your eyes again. "..I'm going to leave you alone with him. You can...talk to him." Luhan nodded and waved goodbye.

Slipping out of the room, you closed the door behind you and leaned against it. Sighing, you closed your eyes. "So many things have happened...and so fast." you muttered. A shadow loomed over you. "That's just life for you." they said. You looked up and tried to smile. "Yeah...life's a ." you sighed. Kris smiled down at you. "No one said it wouldn't be, did they?" he joked. Your fake smile turned into a real one. "Guess not."

Kris looked at you, his eyes shining. *She doesn't realize how much she means to me, does she? After such a short period of time, she means alot to me. Everytime I'm near her...my heart feels like it's going to fall out of my chest. Sometimes...I wonder how I can control it. Baekhyun...I do it for you. You're lucky you mean alot to me as well.* he smiled to himself. You looked up and saw him smiling. "Why do you seem to smile all the time lately? Normally you'd just scowl at people. It was..scary. What's with that new you?" you wondered.

Smiling wider, Kris looked down at you. *..It's you.*