Feelings

Wanna be mine? II

Kris pulled back and looked down at you, a small smile playing on his lips. "Yojin.." he started. You didn't give him a chance to finish. Instead, you punched him as hard as you could in the stomach and ran. He grunted in pain and doubled over, his hand on his stomach. You ignored it and kept going, telling yourself to not go back. *He deserved it Yojin! Don't feel guilty and just keep going!* you scolded yourself.

Squeezing your eyes shut, you shook your head and screamed in frustration as you ran. *Stupid Kris! Stupid anyone else who Kris was talking about! Stupid, stupid Yojin!* You began to tire out, but you didn't stop running. You couldn't. *What if Kris catches up to me? ...I don't think he's all that happy that I punched him in the gut.* you sheepishly thought, the guilt becoming worse.

Your eyes still closed, you kept running faster.

Suddenly, you felt yourself slam into someone's chest. "Omo!" you gasped as you tumbled backwards. The person's arm shot out and grabbed you by your waist before you could fall. Your eyes widened, but you sighed in relief. "T-thanks. I'm really sorry-" you started. Looking at the face of your savior, you instantly smiled despite everything else that happened. "Sunggyu." you breathed his name out. You said it quietly as if the moment you said it, he'd break. He looked down at you, amusement flickering in his eyes. "Yojin." he chuckled.

Straightening yourself, you pulled his arms off from around you. "Th-thanks." you said again, slightly stuttering. The moment you pulled away from him, the night at the club, the kiss you shared, flashed in your mind. Cheeks heating up, you felt yourself blushing fiercly. *That didn't mean anything, Yojin. Stop blushing." you scolded yourself. Sunggyu noticed the slight crease between your eyebrows as you did so. Chuckling, he lightly poked it, instantly relaxing your face. You blinked at him and couldn't help but smile.

"Happy birthday." was all he said. You blinked again and met eyes with him. He was staring at you with an odd expression, his eyes full of amusement and care. "Same to you." you chuckled. Sunggyu smiled and nodded his thanks before sitting on a bench that was nearby. "Come here." he smiled, patting the seat next to him. You looked at him before hesitantly walking over and sitting down. "It's nice seeing you, Gyu. But, I left Baekhyun..I should probably get back to-"

"Stop." he interrupted, holding up a hand. You instantly stopped talking and closed your mouth, staring down at your hands. He looked at you and smiled gently. "I need to get this off my chest before I forget." he explained. You blinked for the thousandth time. Taking a deep breath, Sunggyu looked at you. "The.." he started, breaking off before trying again. "The other day when we..kissed. I just wanted to make sure you knew..that..It wasn't because I was drunk. I knew what I was doing. Well..sort of. But, I wanted to. So..I did. I kissed you because of my own selfishness. I like you Kwon Yojin. A lot. Way more than I should." he sighed at the end.

You were completely quiet, not knowing what to say. *First Kris..and now Sunggyu. Was Sunggyu one of the guys he was talking about?* you wondered. Sunggyu noticed the look on your face and chuckled lightly. "I know. You love Baekhyun and that's probably never going to change. But...I just wanted you to know. I had to tell you before...before I left." he explained and looked down. Your eyes widened as you looked up at him. "L-left? What're you talking about Gyu?" you worried. Sunggyu slowly turned his head back to you and smiled tightly. "Nae. I'm leaving Yojin-ah. All of Infinite is. We'll see you around. I just wanted to say goodbye before we left." he smiled gently.

You gaped at him as he stood up. "Well, goodbye." he smiled. You shook your head and stood up next to him. "Sunggyu! You can't just leave! We need you. I need you." you practically begged. Sunggyu chuckled and patted your head before smiling again. "No, you don't. You have Baekhyun. He's all you'll ever need. He'll always be there for you. I know that."

With that, Sunggyu turned around and walked off, leaving you to stare after him.

Your head began to swim with so many thoughts and worries that you became light headed. Stumbling home, your vision swam as your worries and thoughts became worse. Now that Infinite was leaving, everything felt like it was going to get worse. The thought of lossing someone of Exo made your heart hurt. The pain and thoughts were so unbearable, that they made you sick.

Losing your footing, you stumbled foreward, your light headedness becoming worse, causing you to black out. As you fell towards the ground, someone reached out and caught you. Looking down at you, he shook his head in sadness.

"See? I'll always be here for you Yojin...I'll always be here to catch you when you fall. Why can't you see that?" Suho whispered.