Saving him

Wanna be mine? II

Sehun and Suho were sitting in the living room, staring blankly at the tv screen. "I'm so bored." Sehun whined. Suho chuckled and looked at him. "Then go and find Yeol and Kai." he suggested. Sehun contemplated it. After awhile, he waved it away. "No thanks. That involves me going to look for them. They could be anywhere." he sighed. Suho laughed at the lazy maknae. "Then stop complaining." he smiled. Sehun opened his mouth to retort, when all the sudden a pang went through his stomach. He felt this feeling before. He knew what it was. "Hyung, somethings wrong.' he said quickly.

Suho looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean? How do you know?" he asked. Sehun shook his head. "I just...I just know." he whispered. Suho didn't wait for an explanation. He stood up quickly and looked down at Sehun. "What's the matter?" Sehun bit his lip. "I think...I think something's wrong with the other hyungs. Where are they?" he asked. Suho looked around and shrugged. "I don't know, but they're not here." Sehun and Suho met eyes and instantly knew where the others were.

Sehun stood up quickly and the two of them ran out the door.

-----

The two of them ran down the streets, nothing else was on their mind except getting there and making sure  you all were okay. As they were running, Suho slammed into someone and stumbled backwards. He didn't even care. He was about to take off again, until he realized who it was. "D.O?!" he asked in bewilderment. D.O nodded slowly and looked between his leader and the maknae.

"What're you two doing?" he asked. Suho shook his head and grabbed onto D.O's arm and started running again, pulling D.O with him. "Hyung! What the hell?" he asked, wide eyed. "I don't have time to explain! Everyone's in trouble, okay?" he yelled behind him. D.O was quiet for a second. "Yojin?" he asked. Suho looked at him and nodded grimly. D.O's jaw tightened.

"Let's go."

----

As the three of them got there, they didn't hesitate to bust open the door. To their confusion, no one was there. That's when they heard voices coming from the room in the back. Suho looked at the other two. "Are you ready?" he asked. They both nodded, eager to save their friends and kick B.A.P's asses. Suho smiled at the two of them, literally bouncing in exictement.

Suho led the two of them through the warehouse and to the back room. Flinging open the door, he heard a gun shot go off. Everyone who was fighting, stepped back and looked around in confusion. Suho saw you standing to the side, pressed against the wall. Your eyes were wide from the noise. Slowly, your gaze shifted to the others. Suho looked over as well, and that's when he saw it.

The gun shot had gone off, towards Luhan. Before it could hit him, someone jumped in the way to save him. "No!....Luhan!" you screamed. Your chest tightened as you thought it was him and then, you realized it wasn't. Now, you weren't screaming because it was him who had gotten shot. You screamed because you were in shock at who it was, at the fact he was saved. At who he was saved by. Everyone's eyes looked at the tall shape that was standing over Luhan. Slowly, Luhan looked up, his own eyes widening as he realized he hadn't gotten shot.. because he saved him. The person smiled down at him and slowly started to sink to the ground. "No..' Luhan whispered in disbelief.

"I'm...sorry..hyung." he gasped before he fell to the ground, holding his stomach. Luhan instantly tried to catch him, both of them falling to the ground. "No...No..NO!" Luhan cried, cluching onto the limp form.

B.A.P all looked around and slowly started backing away from the mess. "NO!" Luhan screamed again, this time looking at them. "You're not going anywhere." he sneered. Now the once cheerful and kid-like Luhan was gone. Being replaced by a furious Luhan who had nothing but the desiree to kill B.A.P. Before anything else could happen, B.A.P took off, running out of the back door. You still stood pressed against the wall. *I'm such a wimp. I can't even move..* you bitterly thought to yourself. Slowly, your body allowed you to move forward. As you did, you dropped down onto your knees, next to Luhan.

The two of you had tears in your eyes, as well as the rest of Exo. You pushed the hair in the persons face, out of it and looked down at him, tears running down your face. Your throat was closed, and you couldn't say anything. You looked over at Luhan who had tear stained cheeks.

"Sehun.." he whispered.