B.A.P vs EXO-K

Wanna be mine? II

Walking into your room, Suho saw you laying on your bed, staring up at the ceiling. He walked over and sat at the end of your bed. "Yojin?" he called. You looked over at him but didn't sit up. "What?" you sighed. He chuckled lightly and shifted so that he was sitting cross-legged on your bed. "Why's Baekhyun mad at you?" he asked. You scoffed and sat up straight. "Alright, look. Luhan's scared of thunder storms, it was storming last night, I felt bad for him. So sue me!" you exclaimed and flung yourself backwards, laying down again.

Suho nodded slowly. "Well, you could of kicked him out.." he stated. Your eyes widened and you looked at him like he was crazy. "You are a terrible person, Suho-sshi!" you yelled. Suho's eyes widened. "Don't call me 'Suho-sshi'! It makes me feel old!" he complained. "You are old!" you yelled back. Suho couldn't help but smile. "But really...Baekhyun's angry." he said. You sighed. "I know I shouldn't of let him sleep in the same bed. Okay? I'm sorry for that. Where is he?" you gave up. Suho shrugged. "I don't know. He just walked out of the house, angry." You groaned in annoyance before sitting up.

Just then, your phone started ringing. You looked over and picked it up, reading the caller ID. 'Baekhyun<3'

"This kid has perfect timing." you chuckled. "Hello?" you answered. The other end was silent for a few seconds. "Yojin?" came a voice. But it wasn't Baekhyun's. You knew his voice anywhere and this wasn't it. "Where's Baekhyun?" you asked. Suho, who was still sitting at the end of your bed, furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. The person on the other end of the voice chuckled. "You sure are smart, aren't you doll?" he joked. "Alright bastard, who the hell is this and where is Baekhyun?" you hissed into the phone.

Then the line went dead.

"What the hell?!" you yelled and threw your phone. Suho looked at you in bewilderment. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I'm guessing that was B.A.P. Which means, they most likely have Baekhyun!" you yelled. Suho's eyes widened more. "WHAT?" he yelled and shot off your bed. Without hesitating, he ran out of the room. "D.O, Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun!" he called and stopped at the front door. When all four of them came out of then kitchen, they stopped at the look in their leaders eyes. "We going somewhere?" D.O asked, getting excited. Suho nodded and flung open the door, storming out.

The other four look at each other, pure glee on their faces, and followed Suho out.

----

As the five of Exo-K were looking for Baekhyun, Sehun stopped them. "Hyungs! We don't even know where their hideout or whatever is at. We're never going to find him!" he reminded them. Suho stopped and looked back at their maknae. "No. We'll fine him. I know we will." he assured him. Just then, an idea popped into his head. "Infinite!" he yelled. Exo-k looked at him like he was crazy. "Come on. They know almost everyones hideout, warehouse, whatever. I'm sure they can tell us where B.A.P's is..considering they got their asses kicked by them." he explained. Exo-k snickered at that.

Suho dialed Sunggyu's number. After a few rings, he heard a voice on the other end. "Did you really think we didn't think of this?" came a voice. Suho's eyes widened. "Who the hell is this?" he growled. The person laughed and then sighed. "I expected more from you guys. Come on." Suho's eyes widened more. "I know you're B.A.P. You the leader?" The person gave a deep grunt, Suho taking that as a 'yes'.

"Alright . Let's get this over with. Where the hell are you?" After a few more seconds of silence, Yongguk sighed. "Fine. We might as well get right to it, considering you guys are a disappointment already." he agreed. Suho rolled his eyes at that. Yongguk explained where to go and Suho hung up, turning to the others. "Alright. Let's go get Baekhyun back." They all nodded in agreement and took off.

----

When the five of them arrived where Yongguk told them to, they found B.A.P standing at the entrance to a large warehouse, waiting for them. Himchan chuckled when he saw them walking towards them. "These guys are either really brave, or extremely stupid." The rest of B.A.P laughed and high-fived him, except Daehyun. He was standing in the back of the group, looking around in worry. He knew what was in store for Exo-K. If something happened to them, that ment you'd be hurt. He didn't know you much, but just the thought of that made his heart ache.

Exo-K stopped infront of B.A.P. Suho and Yongguk eyed eachother. "You're the leader?" Yongguk asked, laughing. Suho sneered at him. Shrugging, Yongguk looked back at Himchan and nodded. With that, Himchan threw a limp body infront of them. The person landed infront of Exo-K. They didn't realize who it was, the person's face was stained red from all of the blood.

D.O. stepped forward and bent down next to the body He shifted them over on their side, catching a glimpse of the star chain on their hand. That's when he realized who it was. His breath knocked out of him and fire burned in his heart. But all he could do was stare down at the person with wide eyes. Suho looked at D.O and noticed the rage building up in him. "D.O, who is it?" he asked. D.O slowly turned and looked at Suho, pure anger and hate filling his eyes. "Baekhyun." he whispered venemously.

That was enough to set Chanyeol off. He screamed in anger and instantly took off towards B.A.P.

Yongguk smirked. "It's about time this went somewhere interesting." he laughed. Himchan high-fived him and stepped infront, grabbing Chanyeol as he got closer. He wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's upper body and slammed him into the ground. He didn't give up. Chanyeol shot up off the ground, wincing in pain, and crushed his fist into Himchan's face. Himchan stepped back, a little surprised, but quickly recovered.

"Sehun! Get Baekhyun out of here!" Suho yelled and took off towards Yongguk. Sehun nodded and ran over to Baekhyun. As he grabbed onto his shoulders, he flung Baekhyun over his back and turned around to leave. Just as he did so, he came face to face with Zelo. His eyes widened a little and he stepped back. Zelo's face turned into a wide grin. "We're going to have fun. Maknae vs Maknae, neh?" he laughed. Sehun's face twitched in anger. Zelo took that as a sign and tackled Sehun to the ground, throwing Baekhyun off of him. Baekhyun groaned in pain, but didn't move.

Kai had Jongup and D.O was fighting Youngjae. Kai growled in anger and grabbed Jongup's arm, twisting it. Jongup hissed in pain and jammed his knee into Kai's stomach. Kai doubled over and fell to the ground. Jongup's knee had punctured a major organ, causing Kai to start coughing up blood. D.O looked over in worry and turned to run to Kai's side. That's when Youngjae took that as a chance to get him. He grabbed onto the back of D.O's hair and slammed him backwards onto the ground.

Suho and Yongguk eyed each other before Yongguk impatiently attacked him. He grabbed onto Suho's head and slammed his face into his knee. Suho fell backwards and blinked, his hand went to his face and he felt blood trickling down. Everything started to become blurred. Looking up, he saw Yongguk smirking as he walked towards him with a knife.

"Let me teach you a lesson just like Daehyun.." he growled.