An ally?

Wanna be mine? II

"What?!" you shrieked. Yongguk glared at you, fire burning in his eyes. "Don't even speak. You are the cause for everything. If you hadn't persuaded Daehyun, this wouldn't of happened. He'd never would have went against us. His family. Also, If it wasn't for you...Baekhyun wouldn't have went against them." he sneered, motioning towards Exo. Suho and Chanyeol stepped infront of you protectively. "Don't talk to her like that." Chanyeol growled.

Himchan sneered at him. "Why? She is the reason for everything. Why won't you ignorant people realize that?" he snapped. You looked at him in disbelief. "What are you trying to do? Get them to leave me?" you asked. Himchan looked at you and chuckled lightly. "No, no. I'm not that mean. I'm just trying to get them to open their eyes and realize they should stop protecting you...and worry about themselves. Protecting you, gives you a better opportunity to mess things up." he explained.

You gaped at him, not sure what to say. 

"Why do you mean? Why do you even care?" Kris asked, annoyance in his voice. Himchan looked at him then at Yongguk. "Hyung?" he questioned. Yongguk nodded and waved it away. "We have many reasons why we don't like her. Daehyun being a main one." he said.

Suho furrowed his eyebrows. "What're you talking about?" he asked. Yongguk looked back at Himchan then at Suho. "What Himchan said isn't entirely true. Daehyun is the only reason, actually." he explained. Exo looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

Yongguk sighed again and crossed his arms. "When we were teenagers, I saw a kid on the street. Everyday. I was just a kid, I didn't understand that he was homeless. So when my parents died, I ran away from home, wanting to throw my past behind me and forget everything. What I couldn't forget...was the kid I always saw on the street. So when I decided to start my own gang, recruiting all of B.A.P, I remembered the kid. I went back to where I always saw him and saw he still was there, begging people for food. I talked to him, asking him if he wanted to join my gang considering he looked like he had no where else to go. All he asked was if I had food. When I said yes, he instantly said he'd join. Ever since then, me and Daehyun have been like brothers. I've protected him from everything, never turned my back on him. Nothing. But here comes a girl..and Daehyun doesn't hesitate to turn his back on the ones who consider him family." he explained.

Kris groaned in protest. "We didn't ask for your whole life story." he sighed. Yongguk and Himchan both shot him a look.

"So..In order to get back at the girl who took away my brother..I'm getting even by taking the one she cares about most." Yongguk said and smirked. You gaped at him, at a loss for words.

Regaining your sense, you looked at him with round eyes. "Look..I didn't mean to take him away, If I did. I'm sorry." you said quietly. Himchan scoffed at you. "You expect us to believe you?" he growled. Yongguk looked at you with a passive expression. "Doesn't matter. Baekhyun is now one of us. I don't think he has any plans of returning to you anytime soon." he smiled.

"Oh, so that means you don't need me anymore?" All of you turned to see who it was. Your eyes almost popped out of socket when you saw it was Daehyun. Yongguk looked back and gaped at him. "D-Daehyun?" he stuttered in disbelief.

Daehyun walked over and stood next to you. "You said you now have Baekhyun...I'm guessing that means you don't need me anymore." he said flatly. Himchan looked at Daehyun in shock. "Daehyun.." he exclaimed in disbelief. Kai smirked and stepped forward. "There. You have one of ours, we have one of yours." he smiled in triumph. "No. Daehyun get over here. Now." Yongguk demanded.

Scoffing at him, Daehyun turned towards you. "She isn't the reason that I've 'betrayed' you. She just helped me open my eyes and realize that you guys are not who I thought you were. You're monsters. What you did to Infinite? That was sick. What you tried to do to Exo-k...and what you did to Baekhyun...I'm surprised that he even joined you. You hurt his family...I don't think anyone would forgive someone for that. I know I wouldn't." he hissed.

Himchan glowered at him. "How could you be saying this? After everything Yongguk hyung has ever done for you!" he yelled. Daehyun snorted in amusement. "What he's done for me? Are you kidding? Look at my face!" he screamed, ripping off the mask that covered the scar on the side of his face. "What 'brother' does this?!" he yelled. Yongguk looked Daehyun dead in the eye. "I did it to teach you a lesson."

"Yeah...nice system you got there." Chen snorted.

Daehyun shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I...I want nothing to do with you. I'm done." he said coldly. Yongguk and Himchan didn't say a word. All they could do was gap at their friend. "Daehyun..don't do this." Himchan said quietly. Daehyun looked at him and smirked. "Don't tell me what to do. I'm no longer apart of your 'gang'." he hissed.

Yongguk glowered at Daehyun, but finally started to back away. "Fine..but this isn't over." he hissed, specifically looking at you. You gulped in fear, afraid to know what that meant. Sehun smiled brightly and waved. "Goodbye~" he cooed. Himchan sneered at him before following his leader out of the club.

Daehyun turned to the others. "I'm so sorry that all of this has happened. It's all my fault. If I never would have went to the market and met Yojin.." he trailed off. You chuckled lightly. "You didn't know we'd meet. It's my fault. I'm sorry." you sighed. Chanyeol looked at you sternly. "Don't ever think this is your fault. It's not." he assured you. "Thanks, Yeol." you smiled slightly.

Kris looked at Suho. "So what now?" he asked. Daehyun looked around and slightly raised his hand. "I- I have a suggestion." he hesitantly said. Exo and you all looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"We get Baekhyun back." he smiled.