Unspoken truths

Wanna be mine? II

During breakfast, everyone was their normal happy and cheerful selves. Except, Kris and Suho. Kris kept glaring at you while Suho kept avoiding eye contact. You looked at him in confusion. *What's wrong with Suho oppa?*

Baekhyun walked into the kitchen and sat next to you. Smiling, he turned and kissed you lightly before smiling wider. "Good morning baby. I'm glad you're okay." he said. You smiled back and nodded before looking over at a fuming Kris. "T-thanks." was all you could say. Kris' eyes narrowed into slits. Clearing your throat, you sweetly smiled at Baekhyun. "Hey, could you go ask Sehun if he wants waffles?" you asked. Baekhyun chuckled and nodded before getting up and walking into the living room. With Baekhyun gone, you, Suho, and Kris were the only ones in the kitchen.

As soon as he left, you turned to the other two and narrowed your eyes. "What the ?" you snapped. Suho looked away again as if you hadn't said anything. Kris snorted in disapproval and raised an eyebrow. "What?" he asked coldly. You scowled his way and picked up your fork, jabbing it in their directions. "Cut the crap. What the hell is wrong with you both? ..Okay, no. Kris I understand. But.." you trailed off, turning to look at Suho. He smiled innocently at you before looking away. "Yah! Kim Joon-Myun! Don't turn away from me." you growled. Kris snickered at your command. "What're you? His mother?" he smirked. You shot daggers at him, causing him to shut up instantly.

"Suho. Answer me. What's wrong with you?" you asked a little louder. Suho sighed in defeat and looked at you. "I..I can't say." he said queitly. "Why?" you practically yelled. He flinched slightly at your volume, causing Kris to laugh. You shot him another look and he glared back. Making a face, you decided to ignore him and turned back to Suho. "Tell me what? What're you talking about Joon-Myun?" you asked.

Suho scowled at you as you asked him. "Don't call me that. It's Suho." he said angrily. You smirked at him and stubbornly shook your head. "No. Now answer me Joon-Myun." you demanded.

Calling him by his real name again set him off. He stood up quickly and slammed his fork down. "WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT? I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN YOU WERE UNCONCIOUS. MY CONFESSION TO YOU DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, SO WHY SHOULD I MENTION IT NOW?! NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT AFTER I TOLD YOU HOW I FELT FOR YOU, YOU GO AND MUMBLE SOME OTHER GUYS NAME! IT WASN'T EVEN YOUR BOYFRIENDS NAME EITHER." he blurted all in one breath.

All you and Kris could do was stare at him. Swallowing the dry lump in your throat, you tried your best to clear your throat and speak. "S-Suho.." you stuttered, your voice giving up on you. Suho's face instantly dropped from the angry scowl he had, to one of shock. Realizing everything he just blurted out, he slowly sank to his chair.

Kris eyed him and then you. "Wait...you confessed to her when she was unconscious? ...Then she mumbled another guys name in her sleep?" he asked in disbelief. Suho numbly nodded and his gaze slid to Kris' face. "Well, no. Not just some other guy. It was...you." Kris' eyes were so wide, they were almost as big as his face. You blinked rapidly and looked at Suho, trying to find the right words to say.

Baekhyun came running into the kitchen, followed by Sehun and Luhan. "What's going on? Why was Suho hyung screaming?" he asked, looking around with wide eyes. Luhan looked at his Gege's face and instantly knew what it was. Clearing his throat, he took Sehun's arm and led him away. "W-where are we going Lu?" Sehun asked as he was dragged away.

After those two left, your eyes slid back to Suho. "...You're lying." you got out in barely a whisper. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and looked between Suho and you. "What is he lying about?" he asked.

You and Suho stayed quiet, staring down at the ground. After a few moments of silence, you slowly looked back up at him. "What are you insinutating from this?" you questioned. Suho blinked at you in surprise before slightly shrugging. "I'm not insinuating anything..." he whispered. Standing up from your seat, you walked up to him, staring him straight in the eye.

"If you're thinking that I like him. Love him. Whatever. You're wrong. The only one I love is Baekhyun. I don't love him, or you. Got that? I'm tired of all of you trying to get in between Baekhyun and I. You all keep coming to me and..confessing to me, or kissing me...and it needs to stop. Control your emotions and feelings because I don't feel the same way about any of you." you said before storming out of the kitchen.

Suho stared after you before scowling and storming upstairs.

Baekhyun still stood in the kitchen, blinking rapidly, trying to process everything that happened. "What..?" he whispered to himself before walking into the living room, scratching his head.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTL. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING...ANY...OF MY STORIES. D:
NO. I WAS NOT BUSY, I'M JUST A BAD AUTHOR U_U YOU ALL KNOW THE ROLEPLAY'S THAT PEOPLE POST ON YOUR WALL? WELL..SOMEONE POSTED ONE ON MINE AND I GOT CURIOUS AND DECIDED TO JOIN..AND GOT ADDICTED E.E SO...I'VE BEEN A BAD PERSON AND NEGLECTED UPDATING .___. I'M SO SORRY. BUT I SHALL TRY TO STOP BEING LAZY AND UPDATE MOOOOORE <3