Last goodbye?

Wanna be mine? II

Exo were at home, lazily laying around the house. Kai and Sehun were sitting in the living room, half watching tv. "I'm bored." Sehun sighed. Kai stiffly nodded and stretched. "Me too. Why does it seem so quiet?" he wondered. Sehun looked around and shrugged. "Probably because we're the only ones in the living room?" he innocently answered. Kai chuckled and stood up, walking towards the kitchen. "Whoever's in here, make me food!" he demanded. Chen and Lay looked up and smirked at him. "Excuse us?" Chen smirked.

Kai smiled sweetly and sat across from them at the table, putting his hands under his chin and batted his eyelashes. "Please?~" he cooed. Lay raised an eyebrow but reluctantly stood up. "What do you want?" he asked. Kai's eyes widened at his question. "Wait..you're actually doing it?!" he asked in excitement, thinking his aegyo worked. "Not because of the face you made. That was scary as hell. But, because I'm hungry too." he winked. Kai pouted and looked at Chen. "Lay hyung's mean." he whined. Chen rolled his eyes and smirked. "You're whiny." he pointed out. Kai faked a gasp of surprise. "I thought you loved me!" he 'cried' in distress. Lay walked over and sat back down. "No. Chen only loves me." he joked. Kai rolled his eyes. "We'll see." he said, sticking his toungue out.

Kris ran into the kitchen and skidded to a stop. "Where is everyone?" he asked. The three at the table looked up at him in confusion. "Why? Something wrong?" Chen asked. Kris looked around worriedly and then nodded. "I...I think so." he admitted. Kai stood up instantly. "What happened?" he asked. Kris cleared his throat before answering. "About an hour or so ago, Daehyun came into the kitchen...asking if he could speak to Yojin outside real quick. They haven't come back in since." he explained. Kai's eyebrows furrowed together. "No..." he whispered in disbelief.

Just then, Chanyeol came storming through the kitchen and into the living room, grabbing his jacket from the coat rack and smoothy slipping it on. "Chanyeol! Where are you going?" Kai yelled after him. Chanyeol paused for a split second before he flung open the door. "I knew we shouldn't trust that Daehyun bastard." he hissed before walking out. "W-what? Wait!" The four of them called and ran after him.

Kris stopped them before they walked out of the house. "Call Suho." he told Kai. Nodding, Kai did as told.

----

Himchan and Jongup had Baekhyun by his arms, dragging him after Yongguk. You weren't far behind, still standing in place, frozen from shock. *K-kill? ...No. They..can't.* You wanted nothing more than to be able to move, but your body wouldn't listen. "P-please." you begged, your voice coming out in nothing but a whisper. No one heard you and they continued to pull Baekhyun away.

Finally, your body unfroze itself from the anger that was boiling in you. "No!" you screamed and ran after them. Tears burned your eyes as all sorts of things ran through your head.

You caught up to them and skidded to a stop, blocking Himchan's path. "Please!" you begged, your hands clasped together. "I beg you...please don't hurt him!" you cried, tears streaming down your face. Himchan looked at you in amusement. "You think your petty little tears are going to change my mind? Besides..it's Yongguk's decision, not mine." he sighed. You quickly turned to Yongguk, grabbing his arm to stop him from walking. "Bang Yongguk, I beg you. Please let him go! Don't hurt him." you pleaded, your voice turning into a whimper.

Yongguk looked at you, a spark of amusement in his eyes.

Baekhyun cleared his throat, causing you to look at him. "Yojin..enough." he whispered. Your eyes widened at his words. "No! I'm not just going to let you die!" you yelled. Baekhyun's mouth turned into a smirk. "Don't worry about me." he told you. You jerked back as if he had slapped you. "Are you kidding me?" you breathed in disbelief. Baekhyun shook his head. "No. Now that's enough."

Baekhyun looked at Yongguk. "You can do whatever you want. You can kill me, I don't care. Just let her go back home." he said, his voice half pleading. Yongguk tapped his bottom lip in thought. "What fun would that be? Then she'd just cry to the others and we'd have even more annoyances on our hands." he said. Baekhyun chuckled at that. "That's your fault for starting this in the first place." he pointed out.

Yongguk looked at him and nodded, a wide grin on his face. "True enough. I'll think about it. Come on." he said, waving the others to continue. "No." Baekhyun said sternly, planting his feet on the ground. "Not until you promise you'll let her go." he demanded. Yongguk sighed and leaned his weight to the left. "Fine. I'll let her go." he said. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him. "Not after. Do it now." he commanded. Yongguk scowled at him, but gave in anyways. "Fine. Go, Yojin." he said to you, waving towards the exit. "No!" you screamed, going to Baekhyun. "At least let me say goodbye.." Baekhyun pleaded. Himchan growled at him and turned to Yongguk. "He's stalling for time." he said. Yongguk waved away his comment. "Just let them say goodbye. It's the least I can do."

Daehyun chuckled. "It's almost as if you have a heart. To bad all of the other things you've done, cancel this good deed out." he laughed. Zelo smirked and high fived him. Yongguk chuckled and waved for the others to step away from you and Baekhyun.

Without hesitating, the two of you stepped closer, you pressing your lips against his. Tears were running down your face and falling onto his lips, causing you to taste the salty taste of tears. You didn't care, nothing mattered. Not if Baekhyun was going to die. Baekhyun pulled you closer, deepening the kiss, not caring if B.A.P was still there. All that mattered to him was you. Only you.

"Don't leave me." you whispered against his lips. He didn't answer you. Instead, he kissed you more, opening your mouth with his, your lips moving in perfect synchronization.

Yongguk leaned against the wall, a bored and uninterested expression on his face. The others looked bored as well as they looked away from the awkward sight. All except Daehyun who glared at the two of you, jealousy burning in his eyes.

Knowing that this moment with Baekhyun could be your last, tears burned your eyes and caught in the back of your throat. Your heart ached. It's like it knew that soon a big part of it would soon be ripped away. You cried harder as you still clung to Baekhyun. "After everything we've been through together...you're just giving up?" you whispered to him. Baekhyun's eyes slowly opened and he looked at you. Only now did you noticed his tear stained cheeks. *Are those mine? ...Or his?* you wondered. Baekhyun smiled at you, his signature smile.

"I will never give up. Just have faith in me. I would never leave you." he murmured. You froze at his words. *Does he have a plan?* you asked yourself, getting happier with each thought.

Just then, he was pulled away from you again. The two of your hands were intertwined and were ripped apart as Himchan pulled him away. "That's enough. Now leave." he snapped at you. With that, he started to pull Baekhyun away. You reached your hand out towards him.

"Baekhyun.." you whimpered as they disappeared from sight.