Surprise!

Wanna be mine? II

At 8:30, your alarm started blaring throughout the room. Your eyes shot open and you blinked a few times to focus your vision. As you did so, you realized Baekhyun's face was only inches from yours. You face broke into a wide small at the sweet innocence of him as he slept.

His eyebrows twitched together as he dreamed. You smiled adoringly at him and put your pointer finger there, relaxing his face. At your touch, his eyes fluttered open. When he noticed you just looking at him, he chuckled. "Something wrong?" he asked, amused. You shook your head, your smile never fading. "Ani..I just like your face." you giggled. Baekhyun's face turned into a wide smile and he kissed your nose. "You're cute." he chuckled before sitting up.

You laid back down, and Baekhyun chuckled, leaning over you. You blinked up at him and intertwined your fingers with his. His face leaned down closer to yours, your noses already touching. Just when his lips were about to touch yours, he smiled and straightened up, pulling you up with him. "The guys are already up." he laughed. You furrowed your eyebrows. *How does he know?* Bu as you thought that, you heard voices. "Sehun! Where is the milk?!" Chanyeol bellowed.

You chuckled and got out of bed. "Already?" Baekhyun shrugged. "It's Chanyeol." he smirked. Nodding, you took his hand and the two of you walked downstairs and into the kitchen where the others were.

Sehun and Chanyeol were arguing over by the fridge about who drank the last of the milk. D.O and Kai were sitting at the table, staring blankly at the floor. Suho was on the phone, beaming. You looked at each of them and then looked at Baekhyun. "These boys.." you chuckled. Baekhyun smiled at you. "So, I don't fall in that category anymore?" he asked, excited. You shrugged and puffed out your bottom lip in thought. "I don't know...you're going to have to prove you don't." you teased.

Baekhyun's smile widened and he pulled you close, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I can think of a few ways." he whispered. You smiled and looked up at him. "Is that so?" you asked with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled and pressed his lips against yours.

As soon as he did, all of Exo-K turned to you two. "Get a room!" they all hissed. You and Baekhyun broke apart and looked at the others in shock. "You people had no problem before.." you muttered. D.O and Kai glared at Baekhyun before looking away. Chanyeol swallowed hard and turned back to Sehun. "Whatever. It doesn't matter anymore." he said flatly and walked away. Sehun blinked at Chanyeol, but shrugged. As he looked over and saw you in Baekhyun's arms, his jaw tightened.

Suho looked back over, still on the phone. *I told you that I'd let you have her...but yet it infuriates me to see you two together...I'm sorry, Baekhyun.* he thought sadly.

"Sehunnie!" you pouted and opened your arms. Sehun looked at you and then looked away. "No thanks." he said and turned away. You gaped at his response. "W-what did I do?" you frowned. D.O, Kai, and Sehun all looked at you like you were stupid. "Do you honestly have to ask?" D.O snapped. Your lips parted in surprise and Baekhyun took your hand, pulling you behind him. "Shut the hell up." he hissed. D.O stood up and got in his face. "How about you make me?" he sneered back.

You quickly stepped between them, putting a hand on their chests to seperate them. "Guys, seriously? Whatever this is about, I'm really sorry. Forgive me?" you pouted and held out your pinky to D.O.

He looked down at you, then your hand. Hesitating, he lifted his own hand up. Giving in, D.O sighed and wrapped his pinky around yours. "Araso. I forgive you." he tightly smiled. You beamed at him and patted his shoulder. "Good! ...Although I don't even know what I did." you muttered. D.O smiled at you, "You'll figure it out." he assured you, ruffling your hair.

"Yah!" you yelled and quickly fixed it.

Suho was still over in the corner, on the phone. He whispered a few more things and smiled widely before hanging up. "Araso.." he said with excitement. After he hung up, he turned towards the rest of them. "I have great news!" he beamed. You all looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Exo-m is coming!" he yelled.