What Happened?

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

Outside SMent, Tao and strolled down the streets around 9am in the morning. In about three hours, they should go back. Walking down the streets was nerve wrecking since she was with an idol. Even though was, some people wouldn’t recognize Tao was an idol, especially with the elders.

"Are you sure it's okay to be walking around like this, oppa? I mean, somebody might invent an issue you're with a girl. Walking with a girl. A girl who is a new trainee of-of SMent!" panicked as she grew uneasy of her surroundings.

Looking at her, Tao calmly smiled. "Relax… Nobody will know who we are in this part." he pulled her closer to him to lean and whisper, "Just stick around with me and you'll be safe…"

Blushing by his soft, husky voice, felt nervous when he said that. "…Is it me? or just because you know Wushu? I can protect myself, thank you very much." she went a little sarcastic.

"…I don't like fights." Tao chuckled. 

"I know you do, oppa." laughed with him. "Is it true you've trained Wushu when you were six years old? For eleven years now?" she asked a question to fill in the boredom.

Tao nodded. "Yes. I've always wanted to do Wushu. I like it very much so I want to master it. Now, I believe I've fulfilled what I want."

"Passion. All about passion." smiled while still following Tao.

Stopping in front of the pedestrian lane, the two waited for the cars to pass by before they continue walking. "What about you? It was mentioned you know Wushu…"

"Ah, me?" then, both of them crossed the pedestrian lane. felt a little awkward saying the truth but he was still better than her. "Between five to six to years old…"

Tao was surprised. "So that means five years old? You're way better than me!"

protested, "No! You are! I stopped but you kept going and improving yours!"

"Still! That move you did last night was incredible!" Tao noticed he was too close to her and her innocent stare was giving him goose bumps. He coughed and looked straight ahead.  "I'd… never thought of that." 

She noticed Tao's odd movements but she decided not to pay attention too much, only for a little. "Why do you want to suddenly hang out with me?" she changed the topic.

Tao felt a shock running down his spine. He was confused himself, but the reason was valid enough for him. "To know more about you…"

"Omo… What does he mean by that?!" 's heart accelerated. "Oh… You can ask anything. I won't mind!"

Before the atmosphere could become awkward every minute, Tao was saved by the store. They arrived in front of a cute looking store filled with cute stuff from accessories to stuff toys and souvenirs.

 

"Oh! We're here! Want to, uhm… go inside?" Tao glanced down and he saw her changing her expression to a very bright and beaming smile.

"Wow! All of the stuff here are so cute!" suddenly dashed inside without even considering of asking Tao on what to do inside.

Tao scratched his head. "I guess that's a yes…" he smiled to himself and followed inside.

"Sooo many cute stuff!" she looked around happily. When she spotted a small stuff toy panda, she couldn't help it but to take it in her hand before running towards Tao. "Oppa!"

"Yes?" Tao gazed down on the item she was holding. 

"PANDA!" she happily tried acting like a cute kid by rubbing the stuff toy panda against his cheek. giggled more for teasing him.

The moment she rubbed the stuff toy against Tao's cheek, he couldn’t suppress the peculiar sentiments springing due to her cute actions. He felt as if he was comfortable. A warm and fluffy feeling. Tao stared at her face. She was smiling so sweetly and that her eye smile was really cute. He took the stuffed toy panda from her and brightly smiled more.

"Where did you find this? It's so… small and cute!" Tao got tempted to buy a lot of cute things today.

"Over there!" pointed somewhere. Facing her back towards Tao, she took the toy again. "I will buy this for you!"

Tao flinched. "What?! No, wait! Why?" he wanted to stop her because it was humiliating for a guy.

"My treat! As your new friend! A close one." she sweetly smiled.

Hearing the word ‘close friend’ somehow saddened Tao, but he didn't show it by being stoic. "Hmmm… okay then, but I'll buy something for us." 

"Deal~" went to the counter to finally purchase the stuff toy panda.

While roaming around the store, Tao spotted something simple. He stared at the Yin and Yang friendship necklace with a black and white lace. It was the necklace he wanted to give to someone special when that day comes. Since was special, he would buy it right away. Tao didn't hesitate at all and so he went to the counter and bought the necklaces.

"What did you buy?" got curious by looking at the small paper bag he was holding.

"Let's go outside and I'll show you." Tao gestured his head outside.

got excited so she kept on jumping up and down a little as they exit the store. "What is it, what is it? Tell me!"

"Wait wait…" Tao chortled and stopped at the corner of the street to open it.

Pulling it out, saw two necklaces. "Wow, cool! Something badass to wear! Friendship necklace?"

 

Tao nodded as he wore the one with the white strap. As for the black one, he wanted to put the necklace around her neck. "Can I?"

"Okay!" turned around in excitement. "Seriously! I suddenly attracted Exo! Right now, Tao oppa is giving me a friendship necklace! OTL akiehiuqevwjkskejfb! Must contain happiness!"

After putting it on, Tao lifted some of her hair away so it wouldn’t get caught in between. "Okay, done!" 

faced Tao while looking down on her necklace with a bright smile. "Wow~ thank you so very much!"

"No problem…" Tao grinned from ear to ear.

She looked up at him. "No, really! Thank you!" she flashed her brightest smile while staring at him sincerely in the eyes. "Best day! I wonder what will happen next-" she was cut off with her thoughts when something did happen… unexpectedly.

----Exo M's Dorm----

"Tao! Calm down, oh my God!" Kris couldn't handle Tao's tantrums inside their dorm. "You have to eat now!..."

Tao was seen crying in one corner, hugging a pillow. "Gege~ I don't want to come out!"

"Tao, listen to me… everything's fine, so please, eat lunch?" Kris tried pulling him off the floor but he shoved his hands away.

"Never! No! I don't want to yet! I'm dead! Really dead!" shaking in fright, tears kept falling down his cheeks like a waterfall. "I'm s-scared… very scared…"

Luhan was hiding behind Lay, taking a peek on what was happening to Tao. "Any luck?"

Lay shook his head. "No…" he frowned. "Leader Kris is doing the best he can to make Tao eat lunch."

"I wonder what really happened. Even refuses to say something." Luhan wondered curiously. He remembered her coming inside the Cafeteria like she saw a ghost, but Tao wasn't with her.

"Where are Chen and Xiumin?" Lay noticed they weren't around.

"Oh. I told them to come with Exo K. Our Manager will talk about something with us as well, but…" Luhan glanced at Tao who was still crying.

Lay knew what he was talking about so he continued, "You are usually with her. Where is she?" 

"Oh!" Luhan pounded his left palm. "I also noticed the Manager calling her attention so I think she's with them."

"I see…"

----2:45pm----

got dressed into her dancing outfit. What had happened earlier? She was called by the manager a while ago with Exo K and along with the two members of Exo M: Xiumin and Chen. They had discussed about flying over to Chicago next week and that she was involved in their activities.

"Why only me?" went in front of the mirror to view herself. "Hmmm… Maybe I should just hide my long hair with a cap?"

While she was fixing herself up, she remembered again what had happened earlier. Blushing in beats of red, she violently shook the thoughts off. "Aish! Get a grip! I have to show my skills in 15 minutes."

----Flashback----

After eating their lunch, the manager of Exo went to sit down with them. was about to go but the manager insisted on joining with them.

"Ah, Park ? Please do join with us. I have something to say."

All of them were puzzled, especially her. "Arasseo." she sat down next to Xiumin. 

Everybody was curious of what was going on. But surely it was something worth hearing. The manager then cleared his throat and spoke, "We all know that Exo gained a lot of fans around the world. Today, I am here to announce that Exo will have another concert."

"BWOO~" all of them exchanged surprised looks. It seemed like they were anticipating for it again.

"Starting next week on Monday, we will fly to Chicago."

"Whoa! Chicago?" they all said in chorus.

was also amazed about the place they were going to hold the concert. Even they have fans way over there. All she thought she was only joining them to hear their discussion, but the Manager suddenly eyed her.

"Oh and you."

"Me?" she pointed to herself and all eyes went to her.

"I've heard you've done quite well in front of the four judges, and… didn't expect you to be a girl in… boys clothes?"

"Yes! but-"

"No, don't worry dear!" the Manager interrupted her, "Luhan told us everything, and so the company had an idea."

"What idea?..." went nervous all of a sudden. "Omo, what idea?!"

"We have decided that you should be a solo artist and you'll be performing sooner as expected. That's why you are involved in EXO's activity next Monday."

"Bwo?!" all Exo K along with Xiumin and Chen couldn't believe what they heard. Who would perform in less than a week? It was a concert.

"Wait a minute, manager hyung! That's less than a week!" Suho was worried for the pressure that she will encounter. "She'll only have six days to practice!"

Baekhyun agreed. "Wouldn't the pressure be too much?"

"She hasn’t even trained yet!" Chanyeol agreed.

was just listening to them defending her. It was quite a pressure. "Omo… I couldn't think straight. I'm nervous…"

The manager spoke again, "How many years have you been dancing, dear?" he asked.

She answered honestly, "I just started dancing four years ago and I'm used to big crowds, sir. I was in a Cover Group."

"I see…"

D.O.'s eyes widened in surprise. "She's that good already?"

Sehun agreed, elbowing Kai. "Hyung? I think you have competition."

Kai chuckled. "Yah, don't say that." 

"You know History, right? How about MAMA?" the Manager asked again.

She nodded. "Nae. All of… Kai's part." blushed deeply while the others exchanged mischievous looks at Kai, which led him to bashfully smile.

"That settles it! Show me later at around 3pm in the Dance Studio. Substitute Kai for a while and dance with Exo K. No practice."

Kai’s eyes flew open. He was astonished with what the Manager told her and them. "So I get to watch only?"

"Yes, Kai. Wait for further announcements Exo! I have to attend a meeting first." he bowed while the others bade goodbye, and then he left the room in a hurry.

was still in a bit of a shock. Everything was happening so fast. When she tried standing straight up from her chair, her legs went weak. Luckily, when she was about to fall, Xiumin caught her.

"Aigoo!!! Are you that shocked?" he grinned and Chen saw Xiumin holding onto .

"Are you all right?" Chen patted her shoulder. "You're the shortest trainee to be trained here… or do you need training?"

----End of Flashback----

suddenly bumped her head on the door on purpose. "…Kai's parts. Great. No practice… but at least I get to dance with the real ones? LOL to myself. I hope I replace Kai instead hahahahaha!... Who am I kidding…"

She turned around to lean her back against the door and her attention averted towards the cute stuff toy panda sitting on top of her table. "…When can I give it to Tao oppa? He must be very scared… AIGOO!!! DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?!"



"Must. Contain. Happiness. CAN'T!!!"