Lemon Juice

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

kept on breathing uneasily as she pressed her back against the wall. "No way~ We're not doing that." she bit her lips nervously. "I'll just take a bath first then I'll go to Kris oppa."


----30 Minutes Later----

After doing so, told Tao that she would go ahead after taking a nice hot bath. The two seemed awkward, but you could tell that both of them were blushing. "I'll wait for you there."

"Go ahead. I'll be there." Tao nodded while smiled shyly. Walking off, she was rather walking fast that she tripped, but she managed to get back on her feet. Tao stifled a laugh, turning around to avoid a glare from her.

----Room 1236----

knocked on the door thrice, then she waited for someone to open it. After a few seconds, D.O opened the door and he appears to be sleepy. "Oh, morning ."

"Morning oppa! You're still sleepy?" she looked at him closely.

D.O opened the door wider for her to walk in. "I just woke up to get a drink and I'm a bit groggy."

"Oh. Did I come in a bad time?" heard the door closing.

"Not at all! You are more than welcome!" D.O fidgeted.

"I don't pick up any weird aura from D.O." She smiled shyly. "I see, I see. . . .why don't you go back to bed? Before that, is Kris oppa awake?"

"I think he's-" D.O heard a door closing and he just saw Kris coming out of his bedroom. "Awake." he then ran towards Kris. "Hyung! is here to see you."

Kris' eyes flew wide open from surprise. "W-why?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Ask her? I'll go back to sleep. . . .I'm still sleepy." D.O patted his forearm then he went back to his bedroom. He was sharing a room with Kai.

Running his fingers through his hair, Kris walked towards to meet up with her. "Hey, good morning."

flashed a smile. "Morning, oppa."

He then sat down beside her. "Haha. . . .sorry I haven't taken a bath."

"It's okay." she chuckled. "You still smell nice."

Kris blushed, scratching his cheek with his finger. "You flatter me." he chuckled softly. "What brings you here?"

"Well. . . ." looked at him seriously. "Before I tell you what I found out with the clues, can I talk to you about Tao?"

"Did he do something last night?!" Kris eyed her in astonishment.

Her cheeks flushed, waving her palms defensively. "N-no! Not about that!"

He loosened a bit, letting out a deep sigh. "Well, okay, what is it about?"

bit her lip. "Maybe related to that."

"Whaaaat~?" Kris' mouth hanged open.

"Shh!" she hushed his voice down. After that, she continued. "He's getting so cheesy. Add some grease to that."

"Nothing's wrong with being romantic with you. I mean, you are his girl after all."

"Mhmm, I am his girl, but can I ask you this? Is HE fantasizing me?!" she rather said it straight forwardly, although it was embarrassing.

Kris almost choked on what she said, his blood rising to his cheeks. "Why are YOU asking me that?! Ask him!"

She retorted. "He can always DENY! He's a shy boy for crying out loud and both of you are GUYS. There's no doubt that sometimes boys talk about IT." eyed Kris and she keeps on talking nonstop. "There are no innocent boys. Surely when you were in your student days, you can hear some guys blabbering dirty stuff! Another fact is that when a guy have his first wet dream, it means he is ready to-"

"Too much information, Ms. Park." Kris covered to stop her from talking. "You're smart. I get it. Okay. You got me. He does say some. . . .fanboy things about you to me." he then released his hand away.

inhaled some air after was covered. "Good Dragon." Kris eyed her back for saying that word. "Care to tell me in an. . . .appropriate explanation? He just told me he can't hold it IN." she emphasized the last word.

"Whoa." Kris felt awkward, shifting his legs. He then coughed to clear his throat before he can explain. "I'm really honest, Tao is a sincere and sensitive guy. I've known him for years, but when he loves a girl, he will really do his best. I'm thankful he found you, . He swore to himself to focus on his career before getting involve to have a relationship. He hid his feelings for you during your trainee days, but he blew it one day, right?"

"Yes, I remember that awkward situation." nodded to herself. "Carry on."

"Fast forward. When we got in this hotel, his dreams. . . .were all shattered." Kris frowned. "All of us are dying, one by one. It was unexpected. What's worse, it's one of the Exo members. Tao always cry in front of me or when he's inside the bathroom, he'll hide his tears from us. When he sees you, he just. . . .smiles. It's like all of his sadness are taken away by you. He even promised himself if he dies in front of you, he will smile." he suddenly couldn't help to tear up.

". . . . . . . ." tears also started forming on 's eyes.

Kris continued. "Tao wishes to spend his remaining lifespan with you, . If he asks to make. . . .to make love with you, you shouldn't hesitate. That panda of yours will really love you down, until his very last breath on earth. I've. . . ." he sniffed. "I've never seen him so happy in his life. I can recall the last time he told me that he wants to have a family with you." Kris softly smiled at .

She remembered about that awhile ago, causing for her to blush again. "Tao did mention about that to me awhile ago. . . .a family and we had two kids, living near the beach."

He let out a small chuckle, wiping his tears away from his eyes. "I see he told you already. That's not all though. He wants to be romantic with you. He'll say cheesy lines with you. Tao really wants you to feel his love for you. The guy can be sentimental, but he's a good kid with a lot of sense, although he is an introvert. If you guys plan to do it later night, go ahead. Make happy memories until this madness ends." Kris then placed a hand on her shoulders to look at her seriously. "You're lucky that you have Tao to protect and love you. He means a lot to you."

bit her lips. She couldn't hold back her tears, and so she cried. Tears rolled down to her face and she let out a soft sob. She then closed her eyes to stop the tears from flowing out. "Thank you for being honest." her voice went up a pitch before sniffing and wiping her tears away. "I'll make him happy tonight. I'm-I'm more than happy to do it. I love Tao so much~" she sobbed again.

"Don't cry. Tao might enter and see you crying." Kris pulled her into a comforting hug, her hair downward. He then looked at her reassuringly. "Hmm?"

She pulled away from Kris to nod. "Yeah, yeah. . . .I'm sorry for crying." she wiped her tears away once again. "I guess. . . .I just realized all my sadness, worries, and happiness to you. I couldn't thank you more than enough, Kris oppa."

Kris smiled. "No problem."

Just in the nick of time, Tao entered the room and they were already discussing about the clues. Tao joined in with Kris and to share more ideas. When the end comes, the three of them would be left. No one can foresee if the killer will pretend to die, will pretend to have died, or will be among Kris and Tao. Nothing much happened on this day. Everyone stayed in one room, chatting or even practiced playing games with logic questions when night came.

---- and Tao----


"Ugh, I'm so sleepy. . . ." I yawned as I sat down on our bed, wearing only my PJ's after I took a bath. I almost forgot what will happen tonight as I turn on the lampshade. Something was bothering me. Then when I turned my head around, I caught a glimpse of my boyfriend, only wearing a bathrobe. Oh that hobby of his! "R.I.P." I mumbled, trembling badly.

Tao smirked, then he lifted his left arm to lean against the doorway. "You really want me to strip you down?"

"Uh. . . ." my throat went dry and I went stiff from head to toe. I chuckled nervously. "M-maybe."

He took a step forward to close and lock the door, then he approached me. Tao sat beside me and tucked in my hair behind my ear. He then whispered, "Your hair is growing long." he smirked at me again. "You should also stop wearing loose clothes, you know? You have curves, ."

"No, I don't have, and I am conservative to even show skin. Besides, this is my image. Natural image." I rather said that sarcastically, crossing my arms across my chest. I was still nervous and I think Tao noticed it.

Tao frowned. "I won't force you if you really don't want to do this. I'll try my luck next time. Hopefully, if there is a next time. . . ." he turned gloomy, and when he was about to get up, I grabbed his arm and forearm for him to sit back down.

"Get back! I want to, of-of course." stuttering on my words, I tried to look at Tao straight in his killer eyes. Hiding my blush couldn't be done. "You're not forcing me at all. I'm. . . .I'm just afraid."

He then placed his hand on my shoulders, looking at me with those sincere eyes of him. Those killer eyes are also intimidating me! "You don't have to be afraid, , I'm not going to leave you crying."

"You won't?" I asked for assurance.

"Maybe I will, but I will leave you crying for joy, crying for more." Tao reassured me by showing his smile.

I flashed a smile too, so I circled my arms around his waist to give him a loving hug. "Show me what you've got then."

Tao smirked. "Before I actually make love. . . ." he pulled away from me, then he tried reaching for something in his pocket. I looked at him curiously. "What kind of man am I if I do not prepare a ring for my beloved?" he showed a Gucci ring in front of me. I let out a sharp gasp, but before I could react, he continued his sentence. "And who am I if not to give you the most precious gold diamond ring that a woman could ever have in her life? Truly I should fully endow myself to my dearest woman."

I lost words. I know he does have a lot of rings under his sleeves, but is this really happening? Why is he so irresistibly romantic to me? Now I will get engaged? This is like a dream! Only this kind of situation happens in movies. "Are.you.really.sure?" my mouth moved by itself.

He nodded without any hesitations at all. "I am. I know it's fast but like I've said, there's no guarantee we'll make it out alive. I, at least, wishes to get engaged with you." Tao's voice sounded serious and firm. It was frightening, if you add up his serious expression.

Without any hesitations at all, I threw my arms around his neck, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "You know I will agree!" I giggled.

Tao showed a sheepish smile, pecking my lips back. "Then let's pretend we're enagaged."

"No." I looked at Tao affectionately. "Let's BE engaged."


----M----

"I like the sound of that." Tao slipped the ring on my ring finger and after that, he suddenly scooped me in his manly arms to lay me down on bed, hovering above me when he asked a question. "Do you want to dim the lights?"

"Yes." I nodded.


----M----

Tao looked at her with concern, cupping 's face which had a painful expression. "Are you alright?"

She nodded, trying not to move around. "Yeah, I'm fine. . . .I feel sore, that's all. You were such a beast. . . .Wild." she winced a bit.

Biting his bottom lip, Tao blushed hard. "I'm sorry about that. . . ." he went to get the duvet then he covered them with it. Tao pulled closer, hugging her in his arms. "You know I love you. I want to give you my all."

Blushing in his arms, she snuggled closer to him. "Oh, I do love you. . . .I'd love to do it next time."

"Maybe. . . ." Tao chuckled, then he kissed her forehead. "Sleep, we've been at it for 90 minutes. . . "

Her cheeks blushed furiously. "Y-you managed to time us?!"

"Well, Time is my symbol in Exo." He whispered huskily. "120 Minutes is the next 'Next Time'. You want it?"

"NO!" pulled away from Tao, looking at him all flushed. "H-have mercy on my body!"

"I was kidding. . . .I'll only touch you when you ask me." Tao smiled. "I want to respect my girl." he then pulled her back in his arms.

". . . . .Maybe next time is never." giggled.

"Hey."

"I'm just kidding. Goodnight, Huang Zi Tao, my soon-to-be husband."

". . . . Goodnight, my love, my soon-to-be wife."