Tag Team

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

----Chen and D.O----

"We should go back. This is a trap to actually separate us all." Chen looked concerned. He had a gut feeling he is right.

"But. . . ." D.O hesitated at first since someone might be waiting for them to descend the ladder.

"We should try, at least. I'll go on first." Chen tagged D.O along as he went to the ladder again.

D.O knelt down with Chen to check the bottom view. "I guess it's fine."

"Let's go. Let's keep our voices down." Chen went on ahead, climbing down the ladder carefully then it was followed by D.O.

Boh of them were quite nervous. What if that person was still down there, waiting for an opportunity for them to descend the ladder? Nothing will be known if they wouldn't try. From time to time, Chen kept on looking down to check. When they were near the bottom, he decided to jump down and brace for any incoming attacks. To his relief, no one was around.

"Okay, the coast is clear!"

D.O also jumped down from the ladder. "We should go to Tao and 's door."

With haste, Chen and D.O went out of their door and proceeded to door 3.

----Luhan and Kris----

"What do you guys want from us?! Why are you killing our members?!" Kris demanded an explanation.

One of them snickered. "We were just. . . .paid."

Luhan scowled. "What a screwed reason! Who are you guys working with?!"

The other one had an evil laugh. ". . . .One of your alive members."

Kris and Luhan's faces went pale. They clearly remembered that the killer is younger than them. "Is that the truth?" Kris' voice sounded stern and serious.

"Enough talk. Sleep. We will take you to him."

The two ninja's approached Kris and Luhan, pulling out two handkerchiefs. The two of them knew immediately that it was a knock out gas to put them to sleep for hours. Both of them got really scared but there was nowhere to run nor hide.

----Tao and ----

Ninja 1 came running to . He gave her a left kick towards her head but she blocked it using her left arm with her right hand pushing it away. averted her eyes at Ninja 2 when she saw him running towards her. He tried punching her face but she quickly dodged, stepping back.

"TAO!!!" she shouted.

quickly twisted to her right then spun to the left, bending at the same time for a 90 degree angle. She made her body stiff and hard as possible, lifting now her left leg to kick Ninja 2's left side of his head. He went stumbling to the ground then ran away from Ninja 1 when he chased her.

On the other hand, Tao heard calling his name. "TAO!!! FIGHT!!! DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE YOUR WUSHU IN THIS SITUATION!!!"

He saw her doing a sneaky trick at Ninja 1. She immediately stopped, crouched, then extended her right leg to spin to the right. Ninja 1 tripped and fell forward, rolling twice. Tao's guard was off and Ninja 3 managed to kick his abdomen.

"Oof!!!" he stumbled backwards, kneeling on the floor to keep his balance while holding his abdomen. Ninja 3 then pulled out a truncheon. He was planning to hit Tao's forehead with it. He went towards Tao and pushed his head using his foot so he literally fell on the ground now, going in between him and raising the truncheon for a hard blow.

"TAAAOOO, GET UP!!!"

The moment it went down, Tao snapped out of himself and quickly held Ninja 3's wrist just in the nick of time. He used his flexible body to slip out of Ninja 3. He pulled his knees towards his chest to get out under Ninja 3 and then used his foot to kick his face really hard.

"AAARGH!!!"

Ninja 3 stumbled backwards and Tao had the chance to snatch his truncheon off of his hand. When he quickly folded his knees up to his chest while his arms are touching the floor, Tao flipped himself forward to get up from his two feet, spinning the truncheon in his hand before gripping it tightly to give off that feeling he's ready to fight. He then turned around to face Ninja 4 with that serious glare now.

Ninja 4 then launched forward to Tao, pulling out a sharp knife. Tao focused on his movements, watching his footsteps. When Ninja 3 got back in his tracks, he surrounded Tao together with Ninja 4. Both of them were just looking at Tao, walking around him like they were waiting for an opening to attack. Tao spreads his legs wider while clutching his other free hand into a knuckle, doing a battle stance.

Meanwhile, saw Tao getting surrounded and Ninja 4 was holding a knife. "That is not fair!" she was about to help him get out of his mess but Ninja 1, who rolled twice awhile ago, grabbed her left foot so she fell face first. "Aaah!!" luckily, she managed to stop her face from hitting the ground by using her hands but her chest was aching. "Aaaish. . . .being a girl is bothersome. My s. . . ." she mumbled to herself, wincing in pain.

looked back and tried shaking him off but Ninja 1 looked pleased holding on to her. "YAH! Let me go, ert!"

Ninja 1 slowly got up while still holding her left foot so also rose from the ground, still trying to escape from his grip. The 90 degree angle position was making her body sore. "I said, let go! I don't want to do that move that is in my mind right now!" she warned, hopping twice.

He secured her foot in his armpit then tried touching her leg, playing around. went hysterical. "Yah, yah, YAAAAHHH!!!"

Ninja 2 then came forward. It appears that she was in a tight spot as well that she had to do something before Ninja 2 helps Ninja 1. When saw it was getting awkward, she couldn't help but to screech in a very high pitched tone.

"LET ME GOOOOOO!!!"

jumped up high to spin in the air, going to her left side so that she could use her right leg to kick his head, or rather push his head down sideways. By that quick move, Ninja 1 somehow loosened his grip on her left foot. It was a nice go signal for her to use her legs to lock his head tightly.

While still in mid-air, tried twisting Ninja 1's head to break his neck. She used her right foot to immediately switch to his right side of his head and then shift her left leg to the right side of his head to twist his head. used her hands to support her fall and when she dropped on the floor hard along with Ninja 1 in one flip, his body lied lifelessly on the ground.

"One down. Three to go."

Meanwhile, Ninja 3 and Ninja 4 were surrounding Tao. Ninja 3 eyed Ninja 4 to attack Tao. He nodded then leapt forward him. It was a good thing that Tao was focused. He blocked the attack by dodging to the left, using his left hand to grip his wrist and push it down. Ninja 3 then came running forward Tao to kick his side.

With his grip tightly on to Ninja 4's wrist, Tao quickly took the blow but he used his free right arm to secure Ninja 3's kick. The moment he did, he spun to the left to give Ninja 3 a hard kick on his face and at the same time, he gained a momentum of throwing Ninja 4 across the room, after he had kicked Ninja 3.

Ninja 4 stumbled back, touching his pained face. After that, he quickly ran towards Tao, pulling out chains this time. While Tao was on his way to take a rest after that forceful and straineous throw he did, Ninja 4 wrapped it around his neck, choking him.

"Ack!"

Tao used his hands to at least prevent the chains from choking him but he was having a hard time since he was still holding the truncheon. He couldn't just let it go because one of them might get it from him. Tao coughed, trying to breathe in some air. After awhile of struggling, Ninja 3 regained his composure and decided to stab Tao.

On the ground was . Her attention was caught by Tao when he was having a difficulty of escaping from the ninja's. She looked at Ninja 2, trying to see if Ninja 1 is really dead and somehow, he was speaking under his cloth. They must have a small speaker box to inform what happened already.

"This is bad."

pushed herself off the floor then ran off to help Tao. She quietly ran towards Ninja 3, quickly going for his hand that is equipped with the knife. When she got near, she jumped up to do a double kick, hitting his hand. The knife flew out of Ninja 3's hand which stunned both him and Ninja 4. Now, it was a good chance for Tao to get free while they were distracted.

He elbowed Ninja 4's abdomen and at the same time, used the truncheon to hit his head which inflicted great damage. Tao slipped out of Ninja 4's chains and when he did, he quickly grabbed his head. At first, Tao was really afraid to kill him but he had to so he twisted his neck with a crack of his spinal cord dislocating. Ninja 4 fell on the ground dead and two were left to deal with. Ninja 2 and Ninja 3 quickly surrounded and Tao.

Back to back, both were getting tired fighting. "Are you alright?" asked Tao who broke the truncheon using his knee so it was of no use anymore.

"I'm fine. . . .and you?" Tao focused at the two ninja's but he was more concerned about her.

"Never better." she kept calm. tried her best to focus on their situation. "We have to end this. I just saw one of them talking under his cloth. I think he was carrying around a mini speaker box to inform the other possible Ninja's to come here."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Ninja 2 and Ninja 3 quickly launched forward without a warning but and Tao managed to argue quickly.

"Back to back! Link arms!" she decided to link arms with Tao, back to back.

"What are you planning?" Tao looked confused.

"Spin me around once I jump off of my Ninja's chest."

"Are you crazy?!"

"I will ANSWER you if you DO GOOD!"

"EH?!"

Tao was really confused but he did what he was told. When jumped up with the right timing, she kicked Ninja 2's chest and from there, Tao quickly spun her to the left, carrying her weight. When he did, it was all too fast, Ninja 3 got astonished but managed to hit his face using her knees when he got close to Tao, causing him to fall hard on the ground.

He carefully brought down to stop their spin. Everything was nerve wrecking but it was unbelievable. Tao got very nervous and anxious so he quickly turned around to check on , looking at her closely.

"Are you alright-"

reached for his cheeks and suddenly, Tao felt something soft crushing on his lips. It was quick but she pulled away and looked at Tao seriously but tired. "Yes."

"What?" Tao blinked twice. What he thought was about her being crazy getting answered but he got a different answer from her.

"Your panda girlfriend, pabo. You did a good job." she blushed in beat red.

"I. . . ." Tao just chuckled embarrassingly and he too, blushed in shades of red.


"Well, well, well. . . .what do we have here? Two lovepanda's already?"

and Tao got alert so he quickly pulled her behind him to protect her. They were surprised that four Ninja's appeared and another one was cloaked in black from head to toe. They realized it was from Exo's MV, MAMA. Surprisingly, the other one was Lay. Two Ninja's were holding him captive, a gag on his mouth to prevent him from speaking. and Tao got furious seeing Lay helpless.

"Where are the others?!" demanded with an authoritative voice.

"Where are they?!" Tao also demanded. They were definitely talking to the killer.

The killer smirked, raising his right hand to signal the other two ninja's to release Lay in front of him. The other one removed his gag then pushed him towards the killer. Lay let out a small groan as he fell on the ground but then the killer grabbed his collar to make him stand, taking something out. It was an injection.


"Care to tell what happened to your partner, Kai?"

Lay saw the killer's eyes and it was surely as cold as ice. He got really scared that when he spoke, his voice was quivering. "He. . . .He was left in our room. Un. . . .unconscious."

The killer smiled coldly.
"Well, there you have it. . . ."

"The others?!" hissed impatiently. She wanted to charge towards him but Tao stopped her.

", no!" he held her back.


"Tsk, tsk, tsk. . . .feisty, are we? Luhan and Kris are also. . . .unconscious but as for the remaining two, I believe. . . .they'll be here right about. . . .now."

"Hurry! They're in-" D.O staggered upon seeing all of them and the killer was on sight.

Chen bumped right into D.O but when he saw them all, he went stiff. "Oh poop."

The killer eyed Ninja 2 and Ninja 3 then gestured his head towards Chen and D.O. Without any hesitations, both of them suddenly took off. Eyes widening in panic, yelled at them.

"RUN!!!"

"BWOOO!!!" Chen and D.O hysterically ran back and so the two ninja's gave chase to them halfway.

"Hey! Let them be!" Tao glared at the killer. "You just want entertainment, right? What more do you want?!"

The killer smirked again.
"Brave. . . ." he extended his left arm to stop the two ninja's that he had just ordered to do a task. He was still holding on to Lay and showed the injection. "How many days are left for you to live? Ah. . . .no. Less than an hour!!!" he growled harshly, stabbing the injection through the skin of his neck and injected another poison before pulling it out.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" Lay winced and screamed in pain and agony as he held his bleeding neck. It bled badly because of what the killer did.

"LAAAAY!!!" shouted and wanted to charge again but one ninja drew out a bamboo shoot and blew from it, aiming for her thigh. "Ah-" she suddenly fell on the ground.

Tao got shocked and tried helping her up. "-ah!" he also fell on the ground. "What?" he pulled out the needle off from his thigh then found out that he got paralyzed. "Damn. . . ." he also pulled out her needle.

"Tao!" she went beside him and held his arms.

The killer quietly released Lay, who was tearing up from the pain, so the other ninja's held on to him. He then walked towards , caring not about her being a girl so he roughly pulled her away from Tao. They tried reaching for each other but it was no use. Two ninja's held Tao's arms and made him kneel on the ground to prevent him from doing anything.

"TAO!!!"

"!!!"


"How sweet." the killer then hugged her from behind, trapping her in his arms. His right arm just across her chest and his left arm around her waist.

Somehow, Tao got provoked and wanted to punch him right now and then. "You. Let go. Of her." his voice sounded angry and it was obvious he was holding back.


"What if I don't even want to?" the killer chuckled while stayed still, thinking to herself.

"Hush, Tao. . . .he's provoking you. . . .keep calm."

Tao didn't answer. ". . . . ." he knew just by looking through 's eyes, telling him to keep his cool.

The killer grinned.
"If you want Lay to live. . . ." he sneakily took out another injection from his sleeve and injected the poison in her thigh. welled up in tears and by seeing her cry, Tao balled fists and struggled, but the other ninja punched him across his face so he stayed calm again.

"All of you must stay in this room. Nobody will leave. Only the girl would go to Sehun's room. I injected. . . .poison into your girlfriend's body. Both of their antidotes for their poison is in his room. Do it fast or both of you will die."

He then whispered only to . The killer said something that made her eyes grow wide. He released her with a push, causing her to stumble down on the floor. The two ninja's also gave Tao a push on the ground to release him. Having the difficulty of balancing herself, Tao dragged himself beside her to support her.

"! Are you alright?"

She nodded. "Yes, I'm fine. . . ." both of them sat down on the ground for awhile then watched the killer and the ninja's walk out of the scene, bringing with them their dead companions. They also released Lay with a rough push to the ground, who rolled to his back for giving pressure to his wounded thigh.

"Aaaah. . . ." Lay held his thigh and also his painful neck.

Tao teared up seeing their situation. "Hey. . . .you better stay alive."

smiled faintly, caressing his cheek. "Don't worry, I will. For now, watch Lay oppa for me and I have to go." she wobbled getting up. Tao wanted to help her out but she refused.

"I'll be fine. I'll drag myself to that other way." looked at the other way. Supposedly if they were not interrupted, they could have found Sehun earlier but guessing it was the plan.

"Just. . . .be careful." Tao pulled her down to give her a soft and quick kiss on her lips.

She mumbled. "I will. . . ." pulled away then without any further ado, she quickly dragged herself the other way, leaving Lay and Tao behind while he watched her away.

"Chen. . . .D.O. . . .I hope you guys ran to safety and decided to find the other members. It's up to me now to see what lies ahead. Sehun. . . ."