EXO

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

"Y-yah! Luhan oppa!" saw a sign that said "Staff Room" and Luhan still ignored her. She then spotted a female staff coming out. "I think that's a Stylist? WAAAH!!!"

Luhan talked to the Stylist and she nodded before looking at  with a kind smile. "Okay, come now dear! Let me get your clothes done and your hair."

"H-HUH?!"  was baffled. Luhan then pushed her behind. "Are you sure oppa?!"

"Don't be shy now! Go!" Luhan was exhilarated for her instead the other way around. "I'll take your bag, thank you!" he snatched her bag off her shoulder and then she was dragged inside the Changing Room by the Stylist.

"Luhan oppa!"  sulkily pouted as she went inside with the Stylist.

Luhan blinked on what he saw. "Did she just pout at me?"

----Changing Room----

Inside, the Stylist gave her all the best dresses that she could possibly wear but  insisted on going for the simple look. Browsing through a bunch of clothes hanging, the Stylist found a simple black and white dress with a matching black ribbon tie displayed, a silver doll shoes, and a very long, black hair extensions for her short hair.


"Okay dear, you get dressed. You'll look lovely in it. Trust me!" the woman sweetly smiled at her whilst fixing the hair extensions.

nodded. "Arasseo~" returning the same smile, she then went behind the curtains to get dressed.

After 3 minutes,  stepped out of the curtains and when the Stylist saw her, she couldn’t suppress her huge grin. "You look pretty, dear!"

Her face blushed in shades of red for the compliment. "I'm not, but thank you…"

"Now, now don't be too humble! You'll be prettier when I put on your hair extensions! Now sit down." the Stylist gestured her hand towards a chair so she obediently sat down to look in the mirror. The Stylist then looked in the mirror to see what to do about 's bangs. "Dear? You won't mind if I trim it a little, do you?"

She was reluctant at first but  agreed, thinking that she should start acting professional and let them fix her image. "Arasseo, eonni! Go ahead." she politely smiled.

"Okay then." smiling once again, the Stylist took a scissor in hand and began t her bangs, styling for a side bangs. After that, she began clipping the extensions on her hair. "I'm sure Luhan would be pleased to see your change of image. Perhaps, he might be jaw-dropping the moment he sees you!"

's eyes went wide, blushing again "Eonni~!"

The Stylist chuckled. "You're blushing, dear! Aigoo, kyeopta! Trainees these days are so shy!"

"Uhm…"  looked down on her feet, intertwining her fingers anxiously as she waited for the outcome of her hair extensions.

After 30 minutes of waiting and applying light make up on her face,  pivoted to take a closer look of herself in the mirror. Amazed on her new look, she appeared really girly. Adding a white headband for the final touch,  got prettier and cute.

"Aigoo! You're so pretty and adorable~ I envy your baby face!" the Stylist complimented her. "Can you stand and turn around?"

wasn’t her usual self and did what the Stylist told her. Strangely, she turned around in 360 degrees like an elegant, innocent girl. It must be the dress that caused her to adjust, quickly adapted to it. As if she knew how to act when in a dress.

"I'm speechless, eonni…"  looked at herself in the mirror again, touching her long extensions until her back. 

The Stylist tittered. "Amazed? Are you always a short haired, dear?"

She nodded. "Nae. I never tried since I'm dancing to a boy group… but I'll never guarantee I could dance like a girl even in a dress." she turned around then her lips curved down to a pout. "I looked gay when I tried."

Bursting into chortles, the Stylist patted her back. "Oh my~ you can do it soon." she smiled. "Go out now. I think Luhan's been waiting too long outside."

"Omo! I almost forgot!"  bowed down with a smile. "Thank you for today!"

"With pleasure, dear." 

Exiting the Changing Room,  leisurely peered outside and she spotted Luhan leaning against a wall in a distance. He wasn’t too far from the room, but he was patiently waiting. Heaving a deep sigh,  went out and closed the door.

Luhan noticed someone exiting the changing room. When he turned his head to look, he was amazed at 's huge transformation as she bashfully ambled towards him. He wanted to say something but no words were coming out until she stopped in front of him.

"So… this is your idea. What do you think, oppa?" her voice sounded timid as she avoided eye contact.

Pausing for a while, Luhan finally remarked with his cheery voice, "DAAAAEEEEEBAAAKKK!!! Omo, omo, omo! You look so cute, you cutie pie!!!" he excitedly pinched her cheeks, feeling very giddy and fluffy.

was boggled about Luhan’s declaration and action. Instinctively, she pried his hands away to stop him from hurting her cheeks. "Oppa!!! No!!!" she held his wrists. "I don't like pinching!!!"

With haste, he withdrew his hands. "Omo! Sorry again! I got carried away." he embarrassed himself. "I think I'm scaring you." Luhan gloomily pouted.

"Ah~ aniyo, oppa!"  waved her hands defensively. "It's okay! And… shouldn't we be eating right now?"

Glancing down his wristwatch, it was already 9:45pm, so Luhan went hysterical. "Omo! Let's get in the elevator!" 

He unconsciously grabbed her hand and noticed that Luhan kept on touching her now while they were running. "Is it just me or Luhan oppa became a gentleman now?"

----Cafeteria----

They rushed inside the Cafeteria and  noticed the absence of trainees, but Exo K and Exo M was eating their dinner together. She staggered and Luhan did as well to glance at her, puzzled.

"Oppa… is it all right? I mean… that's the whole Exo."  got high-strung seeing them freely chatting at the long table.

"Don't be silly! You can eat with us and I'll introduce you to them! You haven't eaten, right? Don't be shy now!" Luhan assured her with a warm smile to lessen her worries even for a bit.

Taking a deep sigh,  nodded. "Arasseo~" she smiled back.

"Good!" Luhan took her hand again then dragged her all the way to Exo.

They were all busy eating and chatting together when D.O. noticed Luhan coming towards their table with a girl. His eyes went bigger and he pointed at them surprisingly. "Yah~ Luhan, hyung!"

All eyes shifted to look them then  felt awkward. She also saw Kai looking at her strangely, so she avoided eye contact. But she went jumpy when the person whose back was facing her was Tao. He sat alongside Sehun, and next to him was Suho while Kris sat on his left side. Tao turned around to look at the girl whom Luhan was introducing.

"Who is she?" Baekhyun curiously asked.

"She's my assigned trainee!" Luhan beamed happily.

Chanyeol cautiously tapped Sehun across the table. "I think your Luhan hyung found a girl." he teased.

Sehun's face turned like a stone and didn't even bother laughing. "Yah…"

"AYO WASSUUUP!!!" Chanyeol suddenly greeted her with a wave of his hand. "The name's Chanyeol! What's yours?"

Everyone laughed but out of respect, they gave a chance to introduce herself. She bowed down and said, "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Park . It's very nice to meet you all and please take care of me in the future!"

"Trainee? Isn't it that she's a he?" Kai got confused and seemed to have forgotten the name, but he knew she was supposedly a he.

"Oh now that Kai mentioned it, I do remember Luhan’s trainee is a guy." Xiumin was bewildered. "But, you're a girl…"

"Didn't we have 7 boys and 5 girls?" Chen looked at Kai questionably.

"We did." Kai shrugged.

"But now it's 6 boys and 6 girls." Lay confused himself.

"Did we lose count?" Suho tried to confirm.

Now everybody was asking questions after another at Luhan and  got in trouble. Clearing his throat, Luhan calmly answered, "Nae! He's a she! Right?" he grinned hugely. As if this situation was nothing at all.

"She?" Kris and Tao fixed their eyes on her to peer and she took a step back, clinging onto Luhan’s shirt.

"Park? That family name sounds familiar." Kris recollected his thoughts. Along with Tao, he knew he met someone with that family name.

"You’re familiar…" Tao grabbed his glass of water and began drinking the water while looking back.

After a long pause,  revealed her true identity. "Uhm… actually… I'm Park Youngchul." her cheeks flared for admitting the truth.

Tao spat and choked on his water. He kept on coughing nonstop so Kris had to rub his back in a circular motion. "That- *cough* guy- *cough* we met- *cough* earlier-!" Tao tried to keep his composure to avoid coughing more and to breathe in some air properly.

"Tao!!!" Kris grabbed a table napkin then he wiped his mouth. "Are you okay now?" Tao only nodded, breathing slowly for air. Kris examined from head to toe like he has never seen her before. "So your real name is ? The one we met?"

"Mmm!" she nodded. "Yes, Kris oppa. You and Tao earlier near the restroom."

Kai shot straight up from his seat and pointed at her in shock. "So you're a girl?! You had us there!"

D.O looked at Kai then he pulled him back to sit down. "Yah, Kai! Sit down!"

"Whoa~ you fooled me!" Xiumin was amused.

"You're cute!..." Tao complimented her appearance after his choking incident. It caused her to blush madly.

"E-eh?"  then saw Tao smiling nicely towards her.

"Yah~ Maknae~" Kris kittenishly glared at Tao with a smirk.

"It was just a compliment, gege!" Tao hid a smile along with his red face.

Luhan pinched her cheeks again. "I told you, you're a cutie pie!" he chuckled.

"Aah! Oppa!"  couldn't do anything at all. "Aigoo he keeps on pinching me!" alarming, she noticed the ceiling fan acting strangely when she glanced up the ceiling for a second.

Sehun's eyes widened when he saw what Luhan did. "Hyung! Don't do that to her! You're scaring the new trainee!" 

Luhan stopped pinching , pouting. "But she's my cute dongsaeng now!"

"How old are you?" Lay politely asked.

"18. I'm Sehun's noona along with Kai. July 4, 1993"

"Oh, a noona~" Kai and Sehun nodded in sync.

Chen remarked Luhan's retort, "You do know we might get the wrong idea." 

Everyone breathlessly chortled on Chen's remark and  never felt so embarrassed before. "Aigoo…"

"Yah, yah, yah, that's enough!" Suho cleared his throat. "Luhan hyung and Ms. Park should be eating now."

"Well, I am quite hungry now…"  scratched her cheek using a finger when all of them suddenly offered food, startling her.

"I'll get us a plate!" Luhan ran off to get two plates and two pairs of spoon and fork.

"There's plenty!" Lay showed some food.

"Here! Have a soft drink!" Chanyeol happily filled a plastic cup for her.

Kris and Tao moved to the left to give Luhan and  some space to sit down. "Here! Sit beside me…" Tao patted the space beside him.

reluctantly sat down beside Tao. She was stupefied. Who wouldn't? She was having dinner with Exo. After a while, Luhan returned back with two plates on hand as well as their chopsticks. He sat down beside her and handed over hers.

"Here you go!" 

"Thank you, oppa~"  was about to take hers when Baekhyun took her plate, puzzling her.

"I'll fill your plate with food!" Baekhyun kindly offered.

Chanyeol handed her drink then Xiumin offered some sushi. "You can try this sushi! It's delicious!"

"Aigoo." Suho palmed his face.

D.O's eyes went big like an owl. "Is it me or everybody is trying to be super friendly?" he saw Luhan pointing his chopsticks near 's mouth to feed her with salmon.

"Bwo..." Kai blinked many times from their current situation.

"She's gaining a lot of attention." Lay chuckled at the sight of Chanyeol and Xiumin fighting over which food was more delicious.

"A-ah~"  went flustered. "Somebody save me!"

Their table was so rowdy when Tao suddenly raised his voice. "Hyungs! Please! Do not disturb  too much! You guys are literally scaring her!" he was not amused.

Kris was drinking a glass of water calmly when Tao scolded them. He turned to look at him with a poker face. "Hey, easy."

"……" D.O's expression turned unfathomable. "Mad Panda…"

The lights suddenly flickered, frightening them.

"Bwo!" Sehun clung onto Luhan’s shirt.

Kai tried jesting, "Yah, Baekhyun hyung! Don't control the lights!" everyone bought the joke.

Baekhyun mischievously grinned. "To give Tao an effect." he rode along.

"Hmm, maybe there will be a power shortage?" Xiumin asked Chen for an opinion.

"I think so." Chen looked up to see the lights flickering.

"Okay, okay that's enough." Suho tried calming them down. "Let her eat peacefully."

When the lights were flickering again,  slowly looked up. She was greatly disturbed on how the ceiling fan was spinning too.

Luhan noticed her looking up so he asked a question. "You alright, saeng?"

Snapping out, she just nodded. "Ah, Nae! Can we move the bench chair slightly away?" she continued eating but her heart began throbbing very fast. "Why do I have a feeling that ceiling fan would drop any time?"

Luhan asked then the request. Kris, Tao, Sehun and Suho stood up a little to push the chair further away from the table together with  and Luhan before sitting down again.

The environment around her started to become ominous. It was becoming tensed, causing her to pay attention to the ceiling fan again. Something will happen.  was almost finished eating her food when an abrupt blackout happened. She had a hunch to flip their bench chair away from the table as soon as possible.

"STAND AWAY!!!"

quickly held the front of their seat and used her right leg to push them away from the table, flipping them backwards at the same time towards the ground. Their backs hit the floor and their bodies rolled backwards. It probably pained Kris, Tao, Luhan, Sehun and Suho, but when  did that precautionary measure, a deafening crash followed.

"Omo!!!"

The rest of Exo made a huge fuss about it and Kris, Tao, Luhan, Sehun and Suho was aching in pain on the floor. The lights then went back on after two minutes. Kai, D.O, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin and Lay were all standing up in complete shock, staring at the fallen ceiling fan on their table with huge eyes. All of them were taken aback. 

pushed herself off the floor with her elbows resting on the floor to a sitting position with her body tilted forward. When she saw the ceiling fan on top of their dining table with a lot of food scattered everywhere and broken plates, her heart pounded tremendously. It did fall down and her intuition was right which frightened the heck out of her.

"What the heck?..."