Kidnap

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

stayed there beside Luhan's corpse for a little while before actually thinking about all that he said. "Wait? Why did he mention Sehun? I haven't shown him the letter." standing up, she glanced back at Luhan's dead body. "Those hired men must have told everything to him while he was being tortured and that to tell nothing at all. If you think about it, it's a valid reason."

She went around the bed to pick up the blanket and she used it cover up Luhan's body completely. "After I do this. . . .I'll go back to the old room we were in." neatly covered Luhan's body from head to toe, and his blood started to stain and show up the surface. "To investigate on my own."

After wrapping Luhan's body, immediately left the bedroom, locking the door completely so no one would enter the room. With the thought of going in Luhan's previous bedroom, she was really nervous about it. If there was a trap door, it must be there somewhere. went out of the room, looking back and forth the hallway to see if the coast is clear.

"I think those two won't notice I am gone for a little while." locked the door from inside and then she threw the key inside as well. She stepped out of the room and closed the door. Quickly, she approached the other room. tried opening their previous room and successfully, it was still open.

swung the door open wide to let in some light to find the switch. Turning it on, she then went inside and closed the room. Goosebumps started forming in her arms. She felt a really cold presence inside, but thinking about ghosts would only scare her off. So it's probably best not to think about it. Shaking the thoughts off, went to Luhan's room and opened the light switch. The room lit up and the bedroom was still the same, like how they left it to be.

"If I were the Killer, I would still plant a hidden switch somewhere to open up the trap door. It happens mostly in movies, right?" she stood still, looking around the bedroom. She had one thought of pulling a lever, but there was nothing around. "Maybe the lampshade?"

Reaching for the lampshade, tried lifting it up. To her surprise, it won't actually budge. "Okay. . . .so what do I do with this exactly?" she tried moving the lampshade, but it won't budge too. She tried taking off the shade, but nothing happened. Only the lamp was left. pouted and decided to kneel down, staring at it on what to do. "Do I twist or push you?"

She tried pushing the lamp button on, but nothing still happened. Only one idea was left, to twist the bulb off the lamp. pursed her lips, turning the switch off. She nervously twisted the bulb three times, and all of a sudden, the bed sprang up. She let out a shriek, falling sidewards, as she caught a quick glance on how the headboard slid open before the bed's futon covers up the hole. She stared at it taken aback. And after seconds, it went back to normal again, but the hole was still there.

Gulping down nervously, came into her senses and decided to check it out. She trembled getting off the floor, lifting her leg up then the other to crawl on top of the bed. She took a peek inside the hole carefully. It was pitch black, but the area was illuminated with the bedroom's light. To her surprise, there was actually a way inside that leads somewhere to the left.

"So Luhan oppa was kidnapped here by using this method." sat straight up in bed to think about it more.

When she did, someone appeared right behind her.  then felt someone's presence after staying silent. Her whole body went stiff and her heart started racing. Should she turn around? But when the shadow hovered above, her head quickly turned around to face that person. Her head forecfully got pulled towards the person, getting locked in by the arm, then a handkerchief was used to cover and nose. muffled a scream seeing the person's face, eyes widening in horror. She tried struggling to break free but he was strong.


"Heh. . . .I had a thought I should follow you." he smirked at her seeing her eyes slowly closing. "Sweet dreams."

 couldn't do anything, so she fell asleep in his arms and the Killer decided to bring her in the hole with him.

----Kris and Tao----

It was already past dinner time and haven't even showed up yet. Kris and Tao got really worried, although they know that she's just in the other room.

Tao fidgeted. "Gege. . . .I'm getting a bad feeling. Is she really staying in the other room?" he couldn't pin point why, but he was nervous for some reason.

"Yes, she is." Kris glanced at the clock. "I should check on her."

"I'll come with you."

Kris gestured a nod to go with him, and so they went out together, but Tao stopped right in front of the door to watch Kris go. He went to Room 1237 then knocked on the door. He tried knocking several times and even ringing the doorbell, but there was no answer. He tried twisting the doorknob, but it was locked.

His head turned to look at Tao. "It's locked!"

"Are you sure?" Tao now had an anxious look on his face as he went beside Kris to check with him, twisting it too. "Is she inside?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. But she would open the door if I ring the doorbell." Kris became uneasy now together with Tao as they stood there more than a minute already.

"Do we have spare keys in the lounge?" Tao asked, willing to get one.

"They should, and always should have spare keys." Kris was sure of his answer.

"I'll go get one!" Tao ran off just a few distance away from Kris when he went past Room 1235. Something caught his attention that made him go back a few steps. "The door is open?" it was slightly opened, so he decided to push it wide. Tao's eyes then bulged out by seeing the lights on.

Kris wondered why Tao was looking at Room 1235, so he decided to approach him. "What are you doing there, Tao-"

"The lights are on!" he shouted, going in a hurry.

Something struck in Kris' mind. "Could it be?" hurriedly, he followed Tao inside.

Both of them immediately went to the bedrooms in hope to find her inside. When they got inside a certain bedroom, they found a hole on the wall. Kris and Tao went panic-stricken because they were certain that she was taken away while they were not around her. And so, they began searching around if anything was left, at least a clue.

"This is not happening!" Kris jumped on the bed to check out the hole and he found a way leading to somewhere. "I can't see much with this darkness, but judging by our situation, the Killer wants us to follow sooner or later."

When Tao saw her necklace lying on the bed, he almost wanted to have a nervous breakdown. "I-it's her necklace that I gave, gege." he took it in his hand and showed it to Kris.

Kris stared at it, biting his lower lip. "What do you think we should do now? Follow or wait tomorrow?"

Pocketing her necklace, Tao decided to pursue. "Follow."

"Okay then. We better bring with us our flashlights." Kris jumped off the bed and they hurriedly went back to their room to bring with them their flashlights.

After searching, Kris and Tao were ready to follow , even if it takes them the whole night searching for her. But maybe this is what the Killer wants them to do. They have to take the risk of following them and whatever happens, they are more than prepared to face the danger ahead. Kris and Tao went back to Room 1235 with nervous hearts to go in the hole. They climbed up the bed then their flashlights to illuminate the place, seeing only cement everywhere. Kris went in first followed by Tao, their footsteps echoing inside as they set their foot on the ground.

The way lead them to their left. You can only walk in a line to fit inside the secret passageway, so Kris walked down between the limited space first. While they were walking for about 4 minutes, Kris found something on the ground. "Hey. This is already the dead end, but I found this secret trap door." he pointed his flashlight on the wooden door trap door.

"Can I see?" Kris moved away for Tao to take a look on the secret trap door. "Lift it up, gege."

Kris knelt on the ground, lifting the secret trap door, and found another way. He pointed his flashlight again only to find out that you have to slide down. "We have to slide down this pit."

"Seriously?" Tao hovered above Kris to light the way more using his flashlight. ". . . . .What if they prepared a pot of acid down there."

"YAH." Kris' mouth hanged open by Tao's idea, averting his eyes at him, getting scared by it. "Don't think of something like that! Do you want to see her angelic face or see heaven right away?" he kind off got sarcastic.

"Her angelic face." Tao zipped his mouth.

"Good then." Kris shook his head, sighing deeply as he took a peek of the pit again. "I'll. . . .slide down first." he prepared himself to slide down, but he stayed seated on the cemented ground. He appears to be hesitating. ". . . . .Maybe-"

". . . . ." Tao pushed Kris right away because it was taking him so long. He then heard his voice echoing loudly as he slid down the pit, screaming at Tao.

"NEEEXT TIIIME DOOON'T SAAAY AAANYYYTHIIING FRIIIGHTEEENIIINGGGG!!!"

"Sorry!!!" Tao shouted back, his voice echoing. Then after a while, he heard a thud and it was followed by Kris' voice again.

"Ow. . . .all clear. . . ."

Later, Tao successfully slid down the pit and Kris was waiting for him at the bottom. They ended up in a room which was quite big and there were white bags of sheets everywhere. "Where are we?"

"Laundry Room." Kris explained. "I tried opening one bag and I found dirty bedsheets and pillow cases."

Tao looked around and saw two doors. "Which one should we open?"

"That door." Kris pointed the other end. "I tried opening the other one and it lead to the hallway."

"Okay." Tao nodded, approaching the door that Kris pointed at.

Surprisingly, the door has three locks, but it was all unlocked. They had an idea that they were holding her captive inside and that it's their hideout. Goosebumps started forming on their arms when Tao held the doorknob, twisting it open to push it wide. When the door was completely open, he went it along with Kris carefully.

The room was small, and you can only see a table desk with a chair, a red carpeted floor, and a light pointed at someone's limp body, tied around with a gag on the mouth. Exchanging looks, Kris and Tao realized it was . She is unconscious on the floor, assuming that she was knocked out using a sleeping formula, chloroform. Glacing back at her, they heard a muffled moan as her body twitched, a sign of getting conscious.

"!!!" they ran off to be by her side, unbeknownst it's a trap.

She tried her best to get her consciousness back but her vision was still blurry, head pounding awfully a lot. As soon as she opened her eyes, her vision focused at them. When she got her consciousness straight, her eyes flew wide open when the Killer appeared from his hiding place, holding two bottles in his hands. She started screaming to get their attention and to make them look back by looking past behind them.

"Mmmmnnnnnn!!! Mmmmnnnnnn!!!"

Before they could even turn their heads around, the Killer made sure to lift both bottles up in the air, bringing it down to smash it on their heads as hard as he can. The bottles shattered and the broken pieces flew everywhere with Kris and Tao falling on the floor forward with the great impact. Their flashlights also flew out of their hands.

"Aaaaoooo!!! Kuhreeeeaaaeee!!!"

sobbed bitterly when she saw Kris and Tao lying down unconsciously on the floor with their heads bleeding. But then again, she saw Tao twitching to move his arms, trying to stay awake and reach for her. Tao lifted his head up weakly and saw 's horrified expression as the Killer went to pick her up, screaming and crying as he did so. His vision started failing him and when he tried looking up with his eyes, he saw the Killer smirking at him, but he couldn't focus at his face. Soon after, Tao went unconscious.

" . . . . ."

A few hours later, Tao woke up groggily. When he tried getting up, he seriously felt a pounding pain on his head, causing him to wince and seeth. "My head. . . ." he touched his head and quickly withdrew his hand away to see blood on his palm. "Tsk."

When he looked around, he was in another spacious room. The walls, floor, and ceiling, were covered with steel typed tiles. In some areas, the place was dark. Tao had his patience to the limit, so he knelt and sat on his heels, shouting around. "YAAAAAAAH!!!"

His voice echoed throughout the room. "This is what you want, right?!" Tao screamed again in anger. "Where are they?! Show yourself, you coward!!!"


"Coward you say?"

A sudden light shone down on Tao, blinding him for a second. The voice was echoing somewhere, but he doesn't know which direction it is coming from. He screamed again. "Where is Kris ge?! Where is ?!"

The Killer chuckled darkly, and it seems like he was walking around Tao with his voice echoing everywhere.
"Kris hyung?" now Tao had an idea he was really younger. "Oh. . . .he is happily hanging around."

Another light shone down in a dark area, revealing Kris hanging upside down, suspended in the air while the blood on his head was dripping down a lot. He was still alive, but only unconscious. Tao looked at Kris' direction and he noticed a very huge fan facing him. He suddenly got an idea on what was going to happen to him.

"Let him go!!!"


"No. Why would I?" the Killer chuckled again. "I want to experiment on how to kill him with the fan."

Engines suddenly started and the fan was spinning fast. Kris, who was suspended in the air, suddenly moved. When the fan switched off, Kris swung back and forth weakly, assuming the wind that the fan created wasn't strong yet, but it will soon be when the Killer decides to kill Kris.

Tao now feared on what will happen to Kris, but how about ? "And her?"


"Ah. . . .noona." somewhere under the dark shadows, he was smirking evilly as Tao got really nervous when he called her noona. "She's well contained-" in another area, a light shone down a humongous hour glass, measuring it in about nine floor levels. "-in an hour glass. Sand of Time."

Looking closely inside, the sand is already filling up the hour glass. The level of the sand measures about an ankle high already, and was inside, sleeping again, unbeknownst what is happening to her and also outside of the hour glass.

"!!!!"