What is Up?

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

----7:45AM----

The next day,  heard a knock on her door. She was finished taking a bath and putting on a dress, but of course, her hair extensions needed to be clipped on again by the Stylist.

"Coming!" twisted the doorknob and opened it. She was then greeted by Luhan's puzzled expression. "Oppa?"

Shaking his head, Luhan realized she was her. "I’m sorry! I thought you were somebody else!" he palmed his own face. "Aigoo… You look different with short hair!"

 smiled shyly. "O-oh… Haha, sorry, but I'll be needing the help of Stylist to clip it on for me again." she waved the extensions before asking a question, "Wait, did you come by to pick me up because-"

Luhan knew what she was going to say so he quickly explained, "Ani, ani!" he chuckled. "No schedules for today. I wanted to pick you up and have breakfast with us Exo brothers!"

"Mwo?!" she was surprised. "H-how about the other trainees? They might think I'm trying to be close with you guys…"

"Don't mind them! We're all your friends now and consider yourself lucky! We do owe you last night." Luhan smiled sweetly.

"O-Oh…"
 bit her lip. There was no use in arguing so she nodded. "Well, okay then! You better cover for me if something happens." she pouted at Luhan.

Somehow, he found it cute for
 to be pouting like that. "Aigoo~ of course! Anything for my cute dongsaeng~" Luhan was about to pinch her again when she avoided his hands.

"No pinching!" she giggled.

"Yah- no fair!" Luhan pouted, but after that, laughter was in the air. "Aigoo~ Arasseo, arasseo. Let's get you to the Stylist now."

"Mmn!"

----Cafeteria----

"So where are we going to sit?" 
asked while walking beside him. She wore a dress again.

"Well, probably far from any ceiling fan." Luhan jested while chuckling.


 chuckled softly as Luhan led the way towards their table. When she spotted Tao, she suddenly remembered about hanging out after breakfast. "I wonder if what I think it is… it IS. Oh well."

Lay Baekhyun Xiumin Chen Tao Kris
Chanyeol Kai YOU Luhan Sehun Suho D.O.


"Here we are!" Luhan happily sat down beside Sehun.

"Morning, !" Exo greeted her with warm smiles on their faces as she went to sit down between Luhan and Kai.

"Ayo wassuuuuuuup!" Chanyeol greeted her with his deep rapper voice. "Had a good night's sleep?"


 slightly nodded with a bashful smile. "A little but it was all good."

"? How many scoops of rice would you like?" Luhan prepared to take her plate and fill it in with steaming, warm and sticky rice.

"WAH! I can do it!" 

"No!" Luhan took her plate away. "I'll do it!" he pouted.

She pouted as well. "Oppa~ You're treating me like a kid!"

"You are my cute little dongsaeng! So how many?" Luhan insisted with his cute pout still put on.

"Okay fine, two scoops please~"
 gave in but she couldn’t suppress her wide smile.

"Oh, noona? Do you want some eggs and Baekhyun?" Kai horsed around in hope that Baekhyun would react.


 burst into tears. "Mwo?! Eggs and Baekhyun?!"

Unfortunately, Baekhyun did. He was across Kai from the table. He almost choked on his water but he managed to speak clearly. "Yah! Kai! What do you mean, eggs and Baekhyun?!"

"Bacon." Xiumin tittered along with Chen who was beside him.

"Ayo wassuuuuup, Bacon?" Chanyeol tried holding in his very huge smile.

"Chanyeol! Don't gang up on me!" Baekhyun scolded Chanyeol who was beside Kai. "Don't smile so big! It's creepy too…"

"Yah." Chanyeol put up a straight face.

Lay couldn't stand it anymore and he choked on his food, causing him to cough uncontrollably. It caught the attention of Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and . He couldn't suppress his laughter for so long. At first, the four was puzzled on what happened to Lay, but in a matter of seconds, they chortled breathlessly on his condition. They didn't mean to make fun of him, but Lay's eyes were watery from coughing and laughing at himself.

"Wat-*cough*-er! *cough cough*" Lay sharply inhaled some air.

"Hyung!" Baekhyun patted his back while Chanyeol clapped happily from laughing.

"Are you that happy, Lay hyung?!" Kai kept on slapping the table for laughing too much.

Sehun then elbowed Luhan beside him. "Yah, hyung! You're spoiling her. You might be liking her already?" he playfully poked his cheek.

"Bwo?" Luhan placed the plate back in front of her before turning to Sehun with a blushing face. "Aniyo, I’m not!"

"But you're blushing!" Sehun stared at Luhan with that mischievous look.

"Sehun!" Luhan lightly slapped his shoulder to shut him up before someone could hear them.

"Yah, yah, yah? What are you two whispering to each other? Hmm?" after drinking his glass of water, Suho noticed them smiling and giggling like little girls with a dirty secret.

"Nothing, hyung!" picking up his spoon and fork, Sehun embarrassingly ate his food along with Luhan.

D.O. tapped Suho's shoulder then he leaned in to whisper, "I have a feeling they're talking about her." he gestured his big round eyes towards .

Suho quickly glanced at them and he saw Kai putting some eggs and bacons for her plate. He then turned back to D.O. "Maybe." he smiled.

On the other hand, Kris noticed Tao glancing from time to time diagonally from his view. He stopped eating for a while to check on who was he looking at. It turned out, Tao was glancing at
 from time to time.

"Yah, Huang Zitao." Kris raised an eyebrow. "Why are you looking at her?" he whispered in a low voice.

Snapping out, Tao went nervous for some reason when Kris mentioned her and that he was right. "Who? Her? ? No…" Tao dropped his gaze down on his plate.

Kris glared at him and spoke in an authoritative voice, "Tao… The truth."

Tao answered without any hesitations, "Yes." he quickly took a bite of his omelet rice before eyeing Kris like he was in trouble.

"And why~?" he leisurely sipped on his drink while waiting for Tao to reply.

"Uhm…" Tao's mind got blocked on how to answer but he managed to say something, "Uh… Almost all of our attention is on her."

"The poooint~?" Kris prompted Tao to spill the truth while he ate his food at the same time.

"I'm jealous." Tao hid his shy smile with his hands covering half of his face.

Kris accidentally coughed out some bits of rice but he managed to catch them with a table napkin. Wiping his mouth clean, Kris then drank all of his water before staring at Tao seriously.

"Seriously?"

"Uhm…" Tao looked down on his own thighs and began playing with his hands. "I just want to know her that's all. So I asked her to hang out with me after breakfast…"

Eyes widening in shock, Kris went closer to Tao. "Hey… but you said you don't like any girls yet."

"Gege! Don't think that way!" Tao smiled widely. He was so uneasy with Kris staring at him wide eyed. "………"

Kris then patted his back. "Good luck. Where are you taking her?"

"I don't know yet…"

"……" Kris tilted his head down and quickly thought of a place for Tao. "Well, try to take her to that cute store we saw. Walking distance." he fixed his eyes back on him.

Tao had an idea, thanks to Kris. "Oh! Sure, sure. Thanks, gege." he smiled thankfully.

"Good." Kris ruffled his hair with a smile but it went back to his emotionless face.

After finishing all of their food, Luhan bickered nonstop on what he and
 could do. "Hey! Maybe we could go out! Let's buy a cake or maybe let's go to the park and stroll then go to a mall then buy stuff!"

Tao was about to creep up behind her when he heard Luhan planning things with her. He suddenly felt sad. "……"

"Uhm… Aigoo what should I tell him?" 
was having a hard time on how to explain to Luhan since Tao asked her first. After a few thoughts, she decided to tell him, "Oppa… I’m sorry but… Tao oppa asked me to hang out first."

Luhan’s mouth went agape. "Wheeeeeeeen?!"

"Uhm… Today-no I mean uh… He asked me last night and we'll go right now."
 saw Tao and she called him, "Tao oppa!"

Tao was about to turn back but he had no choice when he heard her calling him. So he walked towards her. "????"

"Did you ask permission?" she asked in Chinese.

"To Kris gege…" Tao answered.

Luhan pouted. "Aw, next time!" he gently patted her head before eyeing Tao. "Take care of my cute little dongsaeng!" he teasingly glared at Tao.

He nodded with a small smile. "I will, hyung…"

"Okay! Be back before lunch!" Luhan reminded.

"Nae!"
 got up from her chair and she went beside Tao.

"We'll be back." Tao then led the way out of the Cafeteria and she followed him quietly.

Sehun noticed Tao exiting the Cafeteria with
 so he asked Luhan a question, "Where are they going?"

"Out." Luhan frowned.

"Hyung? What's with the face?" Sehun poked his left cheek. "You jealous?"

Immediately, Luhan defended himself, "ANIYAAA!!!" he quickly closed his mouth shout when he shouted, startling Sehun.

"Yah? Are you two fighting?" Suho asked when he went in front of them.

Some of the Exo members were puzzled by his sudden outburst to Sehun, thinking that they were suddenly arguing on something.

"No, no, no!" they both said in chorus with a fake smile. "Nothing!"

An arm was suddenly wrapped around Luhan's neck. "What's with you, hyung?" Kai asked with a curious tone.

"Nothing-"

"Luhan hyung is jealous!" Sehun snickered.

"Sehun!" Luhan blushed insanely.

"Bwo?! To who? Wait, where's Tao hyung?" Kai didn't notice they were already gone.

"Hanging out with her." Kris heard their conversation so he had to in. 

Kai only nodded, but then, he realized something. "With her?! Wait, our Kung Fu Panda?!" he was definitely stunned. "When? Why? How?" 

"Unfathomable." Kris shrugged his shoulders.

"Who, what, where, when, why, hoooow~ Ayo WASSUP?" Chanyeol butted in with his usual happy virus.

Kris, Kai, Luhan and Sehun stared at Chanyeol with a why-are-you-here face. Chanyeol examined their expressions, leading him to arch an eyebrow. 

"No, seriously, what is up?"