Double Kill

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

Previously, the situation got very tight and confusing. The killer appeared and the members that were seen are only Tao, Lay, Chen and D.O. The other members that were not seen are Kris, Luhan and Kai. In 's mind, while dragging herself down the rusty hallway that was built in steel, she was very puzzled.

"He was not the killer? Then we're still not sure about it!" she bit her bottom lip, frustrated at the kind of game he is trying to pull off. While in the midst of everything, she remembered what the impostor had whispered to her.

"I'm an imposter. . . ."

"DAMN!!!!"

's voice echoed, stopping for awhile to pound the steel wall beside her. She was breathing heavily out of anger and resentment. The killer doesn't want to reveal himself yet but to confuse everyone.

"You just want to decrease us in number first before you get really obvious. . . .no wonder I can't determine his voice-"

A loud moan was then heard echoing from afar all of a sudden.

N-noona? . . . .is that you?

Eyes widening, knew right away whose voice was calling out to her, so she replied back by shouting. "Sehun?! Where are you?!" she tried listening again.

Follow my voice. . . .

Sehun sounded really weak so she ran as fast as she can, dragging her leg with her and the once numb leg was beginning to disappear, but her vision started getting blurry. She almost tripped forward, but she somehow managed to get up and run again.

"Why am I getting dizzy?" thought.

I can hear you. . . .running. . . .

Be careful. . . .hallucina. . . .tion. . . .

Plant. . . .salvia divinorum. . . .


She came to a split end. suddenly went out of balance, feeling like there were sensations of motion being pulled or twisted by forces. Strong she was, still managed to determine where Sehun's voice was coming from, although she was starting to sweat.

"Ugh. . . .right way. What is happening to me? What did he really injected in me?"

almost tripped forward. She shook her head then went to the right. After running for 2 minutes, she arrived in a room and went straight ahead. It was very rusty and everywhere the steels were rusty. When she looked to her right, she saw Sehun chained in front of a huge ventilation fan. It seems like it was spinning faster.

His condition is very worst. You can actually see some dry blood at the corner of his lips, battered clothes with some visible whip wounds, and the chains were tightly wrapped around his wrists and waist that you could actually see it marking his skin.

"SEHUN!!!" she ran towards Sehun but she completely went out of balance, collapsing on the floor.


C-cling cling.

"Noona!. . . ." Sehun groaned in pain. He forgot that his waist and wrists already hurt so much from the tightly grip around him.

"I'm fine. . . ." then saw her surroundings turning to somewhat cartoonish from her perception. "What is. . . .happening?" she tried blinking twice to shake the images off.

Sehun then opened his right hand to drop something on the floor for her. It was a very small white plastic bottle. "Noona. . . .you've been deceived again. . . .there's no. . . .antidote." his breaths were weak.

She fixed her eyes at the small while plastic bottle that Sehun dropped, so she tried her best to get it. Although she kept on missing to grab it, she eventually did. "What is this?. . . and what?" tried looking up at Sehun but her vision was failing her. After that, she somehow held a laugh from escaping .

". . . .You're hallucinating! Aaah!" Sehun felt the chains around his waist tightening as it gradually pulls him towards the ventilation fan that was rather making noises from spinning faster and faster.

"The plant is called, Salvia Divinorum!"

He tried explaining more as stood up, wobbling around like a drunk person, trying to understand Sehun. "What. . . .what. . . .to do?"

"There's no cure- aaah!" Sehun got yanked very hard that the chains that was supposed to hold his wrists broke, causing him to drop on the floor. He groaned from the pain he felt.

couldn't help but to let out a maniac laugh. "Ahahaha! Ahaha~ hmmm~ hmhmhmmm~ nyahaha!" she tripped backwards, falling first on the floor, but she still kept on laughing uncontrollably. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Sehun's hands were trembling, but he had to get something else from his pocket that the killer had instructed him to do. He slowly reached for an item in his pants then tried his best to throw it beside . A sound of a pen rolling can be heard while she was still laughing uncontrollably.

"They injected a. . . .strong hallucination drug for you, noona. . . .It will last. . . . .for 5 minutes. . . .So you can't actually save me. . . .I will die before your eyes."

The ventilation fan behind him began spinning very fast. It was spinning so fast that you could actually be shredded to pieces if you're not careful. tilted her head, looking straight at the ventilation fan spinning. Her world started spinning also.

Slowly smiling towards , Sehun can feel his heart beating slowly already. "Read. . . .what's in that bottle- AAAAHHH!!!"

He got yanked all the way to the ventilation fan, but Sehun managed to shout what he wanted to say so that could at least remember when she's back to normal, tears of sadness flowing out from his eyes.

"NOONA, I LOVE ALL OF YOU! JEONGMAL MIANHAE LUHAN HYUNG, FOR BEING JEALOOOOUUUUUS-!!!"

stared. Somehow, she could see Sehun getting killed. The chains pulled him in the ventilation fan. Gruesomely, his body got caught up and got shredded, his human flesh tearing apart as some parts of his body got bended and broken off. The back of his head somehow got shredded but his neck broke and Sehun's head fell on the floor.

Blood scattered everywhere and some fragments of his bones flew out. Of course, the chains that were wrapped around his waist were not affected. The chains were connected at the center of the ventilation fan so his lower half were not affected. You could imagine that part of his body was stuck while the other parts were shredded to pieces, internal organs hanging, namely the intestines. It was too horrible. The ventilation fan began slowing down and you could see it was filled with Sehun's fresh blood, dripping down the floor.

"Se. . . .hun."

lost her consciousness, collapsing on the floor. It took so long for her to actually arrive in Sehun's room. She was supposed to get back, but before she actually closes her eyes fully, she heard someone's voice calling out to her.

"!"

It was Tao. He couldn't wait anymore so he followed her. When he entered, his legs went weak from the bloody sight. He wanted to puke when he saw Sehun's head on the floor, but he had to carry out of the room. When he knelt down on the floor, he saw her holding a pen and a plastic bottle, so he assumed Sehun gave it to her. He took them both before carrying her in his arms.

After awhile, Tao arrived back with in his arms. Everybody is present in the room, namely Luhan, Kris, Chen, D.O and Kai all gathered around near Lay's dead body. Yes, he already died because of the poison and Kai kept on crying waterfalls.

"Tao. . . ." Kris saw him carrying , planning not to settle her down. "Is she?. . . ."

"She's unconscious. . . ." Tao sighed deeply. "I think we were just deceived again." he showed the plastic bottle. "This is not an antidote. So I guess we have to wait for her to wake up and explain everything. . . "

Luhan then looked at Tao anxiously. "How about Sehun!? Where is he. . . ." he saw Tao's expression. He was definitely sad until tears trickled down his cheeks.

"He's. . . .dead. Shredded to. . . .pieces."

Everyone was shocked to hear that. Sehun died gruesomely and Tao saw the result while saw it from start to finish. You could imagine how terrible it was for Sehun to die like that. It was the worst dying method so far.

"No. . . ." Luhan let out a sob. He stood up and turned around to face his back at them to scream, voice cracking. "SEHUUUUUUN!!!" he bended down until he knelt on the floor, shouting angrily with a mixed of sadness. "DON'T LEAVE ME YETHEHEEEET!!! . . .I haven't talked to-to you. . . .WHY. . . ." Luhan kept on sobbing and screaming that the members couldn't help to tear up.

" YOU KILLER, YOOOUUUU!!!" Luhan cursed then rolled on the floor to face the ceiling up, covering his eyes using his arm. He just kept silent and cried softly, sniffing from time to time. "Sehun. . . .Sehun. . . ."

Kris' eyes were red from crying, but as the current leader, he had to tell everyone to leave already. "Guys. . . .we have to leave this area and go back to our room." he felt heavy hearted.

Chen sighed deeply but thought of Tao. "How about them? Tao won't be able to climb down with unconscious. . . ."

"Maybe I'll just stay here for awhile and wait for her to wake up. . . ." Tao looked at Lay's body. ". . . .and I'll keep away from the dead."

"If you say so then." Kris nodded. "Make sure nothing will happen to the both of you." he saw Tao nodding.

"Kai. . . ." D.O placed a hand on his shoulder. "We have to leave. . . ."

Kai stayed silent. He was so close to Lay that he doesn't like the idea of leaving yet. ". . . .Can I just stay with Tao hyung and noona?. . . .I want to be with Lay hyung. . . ."

D.O looked at Kris and had an idea. "Why don't we wait until she wakes up? and to stay with Kai-"

"It's okay, hyung. . . " Kai interrupted, smiling faintly at him. "I don't want to be a burden. . . .I'll watch Tao hyung because he might do something with noona if we all leave." he tried to joke around.

Tao silently blushed in beat red, sitting on the floor to set her down and to rest her head on his lap. "I won't do anything, Kai. . . ."

Chen's stomach grumbled. "Can we just listen to what Kai is saying?. . . .I am so hungry." he pouted. "I don't want to stay with. . . .a dead body. Lay hyung's body to be exact. . . ." he shivered.

Kris looked at everybody then finally sighed. "Okay then. We'll just prepare your food when you three arrive back. . .safely. I hope."

"Nothing will happen." Tao smiled reassuringly.

After all that, they waited for Luhan to calm down. When he did, he slowly stood up and walked away quietly with the rest of them. Kai then sighed, looking at Tao. ". . . .Is she alright hyung?"

Tao shook his head. "I'm not really sure what happened to her. . . ."

Kai took off his jacket then covered Lay's dead body so that they won't feel awkward alone with a dead body. "Was Sehun really. . . .shredded to pieces?"

"Afraid so. . . .It was unbearable." Tao tilted his down to look at , brushing away some strands of hair. "I feel sorry for her witnessing it. I saw too much blood. . . ."

"I feel noona." Kai nodded to himself, wiping away some tears. "Do you really think that the killer is younger than Lay hyung, Luhan hyung and Kris hyung?" he frowned. "That could be us and Chen hyung. . . .at least you're proven innocent, Tao hyung."

Tao shook his head again. "We won't know. . . .what if it was all a bluff? I mean. . . .we've been deceived today too."

Kai sighed again. "You're too nice but . . .you could be right, hyung." he looked at . "Do you. . . .really like her hyung?" he pointed at her.

Smiling all of a sudden, Tao didn't hide it from Kai. "We're already together, Kai."

"MWO?" Kai tried to keep his voice down. "Since when?"

"Just minutes ago when we're in the middle of a fight scene." Tao chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"Take care of her." Kai smiled. "We won't know but the killer might do something and use her too. . . .like what happened to Sehun."

"Of course-"

"Hnnng. . . ." started to stir.

"! / Noona!"

Tao adjusted himself to support who was trying to get up. "What happened?. . . " she sat straight up, wiping her sweat from her neck. "Why am I sweating?"

"Tao hyung found you lying unconscious inside Sehun's room. He came after you when we all arrived in this room. You were taking so long. . . .to bring back the antidote." Kai explained with a frown on his face.

"Do you remember what happened?" Tao brushed her hair away from her face, wiping her forehead from sweat.

Thinking back, remembered it all. Although her vision was failing her, she witnessed Sehun's death. She began crying. "I. . . .saw Sehun. . . .I saw how he died." she whined.

Tao pulled her into a hug, her hair to comfort her.  then continued. "We were deceived twice. I'll tell it all to you guys when we're gathered around. Anyway, there's really no antidote. The poison that was injected to me was a hallucination drug from a plant called 'Salvia Divinorum'."

"How did you know that?" Kai got curious.

She sniffed. "Sehun managed to tell me everything and. . . ." remembered that Sehun dropped a plastic bottle and threw a pen at her. "Omo! He gave a plastic bottle and a pen for me!" she pulled away from Tao.

"Relax! It's with me." Tao showed her the white plastic bottle and the pen.

"Thanks!" she sighed in relief. "You can hold it for me." tried getting up but she almost went out of balance.

"Noona! / !" both Kai and Tao held unto to her.

"Don't get up all of a sudden!" Tao placed the items away then helped her up along with Kai.

"I'm sorry. . . .my world is still spinning." she shook her head then closed her eyes for awhile.

"We should let you rest first, noona." Kai looked concerned. "Kris hyung and the others are waiting for us. They're also preparing food for us when we arrive."

She suddenly remembered about Luhan. "How about Luhan?! Is he alright?"

Tao and Kai exchanged worried looks. "He's. . . .emotional right now." Tao answered.

"Then how about you, Kai? Are you alright?. . . ." took a quick glance at Lay's dead body.

Kai faintly smiled. "I'm alright now. . . .I cried waterfalls. I think I don't have anymore tears left. We're all worried for Luhan hyung now."

"I see. . . .we should get going. I'll discuss things when I feel better." said.

Now, the three of them slowly walked out of the scene, leaving Lay's body to rest in peace. Tao went ahead first to climb down the ladder followed by , so that he could support her from below, then Kai followed. Today, a double kill happened. It appears that the killer was in a hurry or, he just tried to kill two members in one day. What could he be planning then? It was hard to find out the killer since he knew how to manipulate their minds.