Shark Tank

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

There was a short hallway leading to another room when they entered. It was quite dark but the dim light was enough to guide their own way to the other room. Nobody muttered a single word as they walked along the hallway. The tension in the air became harsh when they arrived at their destination. Entering the room was quite unique. They stood there in front of a steel door and at their left side was a big and round red button. The door appears to be operated mechanically.

----Chanyeol, Kris, D.O and Kai----

"I have a bad feeling about this." D.O scratched his head, looking at the red button. "I feel like the moment we enter, we won't be able to go out until we finish and win the game."

Everyone else agreed at D.O's assumption while Kai guessed. "If Suho hyung were to die, I think even if we didn't finish the game, 's team might lose purposely."

"I hope not!" Chanyeol got anxious. "She's very smart to lose any games!"

Kris pursed his lips. "Sometimes the tables can turn around. We don't even know what the killer is capable of yet."

"Right. . . ." they all nodded in agreement.

----Tao, Chen and Luhan----

Chen pressed the button to open the door. When it did, they were greeted by a blue light. Eyes widening in fear yet amazement, they caught a glimpse of the tank and a huge Great White Shark passed by which frightened them more.

". . . .I can't move my legs." Tao tried moving his legs but he couldn't do so.

"You are not the only one . . . ." Luhan tried walking but he was trembling, taking little steps.

"We should move." Chen went behind Tao and Luhan to push them forward. When he got them inside, the doors suddenly closed but Chen was still in between so he got squeezed on both shoulders.

"Ouch!" he quickly tried squeezing his way out. "Aish. . ." Chen looked back and saw the doors closed while rubbing his shoulder blades.

----, Suho and Lay----

When the three entered, they looked around the area individually. scanned the four corners from where she was standing and couldn't help to look down. When she did, she found two lines from the entrance until the glass.

"I found two suspicious lines here!" sat on her heels to take a closer look.

"I found the note!" Lay picked up the note from the center of the room.

"I found what we feared. . . ." Suho sounded so blue while holding something.

and Lay quickly turned to Suho. Eyes widening in fear, the color of the shackle chains that Suho was holding is bright yellow and it is somehow connected outside the tank.

"You've got to be kidding me!" she quickly stood up and ran towards Suho to take a closer look. "Yellow. . . ." followed the chain until it is attached to a rubber material on the glass. It goes out the glass and into the water. Looking up, the chain is somehow going above the water where it cannot be seen anymore.

"Didn't you mentioned that the color yellow and orange somehow. . . .aggravates the sharks?" Lay went really nervous along with Suho.

"Yes I did. . . .didn't expect that this kind of scenario would happen." stepped back from the glass then tried tapping it. ". . . .This glass is thin." from that idea, she looked left and right then tried tapping both sides.  ". . . .The glass are thick and from looking at the floor lines, I think I get the idea what will happen if you wear the shackle chain."

The trio nervously looked down at the center of the floor and there they saw the numbers that the killer was talking about.

"1. . . .2. . . .3."

----Tao, Chen and Luhan----

Chen read the paper immediately. "Tao must stand in number 1. Luhan must stand and wear the shackle chains in number 2 and I will stand in number 3."

"Bwo. . . . ." Luhan held his chest in fright, looking back at the shackle chains. "I am so scared right now."

"All of us are scared." Chen pocketed the paper.

"I think nothing will happen." Tao remembered what said. "If  Suho gege will die today, all her facts would be true."

Both of them frowned, exchanging looks to each other. Luhan then deeply sighed. "I think we should get used to this even though it is life threatening but, she did say, what if the killer changed plans? What if I die instead?"

Chen looked at the floor. "I think we should just. . . .be prepared. No matter what, someone has to die even if we try to avoid it."

Tao bit his lips in frustration, looking at the other way while clenching his fists. "Someone must be jealous of her. . . .that message to her once might be a hidden one but. . . . it doesn't make sense."

"What doesn't make sense?" Luhan looked at Tao, including Chen, who happened to be thinking loudly.

He shakes his head. "Everything. It doesn't make sense. . . ."

----Chanyeol, Kris, D.O and Kai----

"Everything has a reason behind every action, I guess." Kai shrugged.

"Nice quote." D.O smirked while Kai smirked back.

". . . .If there is a reason, is he mad at us? What did we do wrong? I won't forgive him after all he had done." Chanyeol said angrily, scowling.

Kris sighed. "I know what you guys feel but this is just outrageous and very exaggerating."

"Nae. . . ."

----Sehun----

Sehun arrived at his destination. There was a hidden door so he pushed it open and a very bright light greeted his face. Salt water can be smelled in the air and as soon as Sehun walked forward, he felt so much fear. He took a deep breath, looked around and spotted the note at the center of the strange floor.

". . . .Is that a clock?" Sehun walked slowly towards the center then picked up his note. When he got a good glimpse of the flooring, it was a wonderfully made clock. He looked down to read. ". . . .12:15?"

Screech.

The familiar sound was heard yet again. It was already around 4PM and the game is about to start. After the screeching sound, Sehun couldn't hear anything next but the sharks acted weirdly below him.

----, Suho and Lay----

went to stand on number 1. Lay went to stand on number 3 while Suho just stood there on number 2, wearing his shackle chains on both feet nervously. They waited for the killer to speak before starting the game. While waiting, they heard a strange sound shifting somewhere. It was an attention grabber and with the speed of light, two glass walls went sliding out of the walls, separating the three from their places. It was the lines saw on the floor.

"OPPA!!!/HYUNG!!!" touched the thick glass walls as well as Lay. Both of them got worried looks on their faces.

Suho just stayed quiet, biting his lower lip nervously and didn't mind what was happening. After that, two holes appeared above and Lay. An object was descending but as it got closer to their eye level, they were able to identify it as a some sort of device. Another touch screen device to be exact. When they took a closer look, there were orange squares numbered from 1 to 30. Also, the names of the players were indicated on the right side. It must be the game they have to play and solve.

 


 

"This looks familiar. . . .what app is this?" thought to herself but she was distracted when the killer spoke.

As you can see, you will play a game. . . .
That game is called "Flow". . . .
Connect the pipes. . . .
You only have two minutes to figure them out. . . .

If you get Four mistakes. . . .
Well, you know what happens. . . .
Gudluck! Hahahaha!


----Chanyeol, Kris, D.O, Kai----

As for the four, they were also divided but Kris and D.O wore shackle chains inside together. Chanyeol's partner is Kris while Kai's partner is D.O. Kris pounded the glass wall next to him to get Chanyeol's attention.

"Yah! You better answer correctly!"

"Yes, Yes!" 

Chanyeol nodded then his eyes focused on the screen. "So I have to answer all five levels correctly. . . ." he started with level one and the timer appeared above the device.

 

 

It only took him less than one minute so it was good but the time limit was making him nervous. "Okay level two. . . ."

He went for level three but Chanyeol got in trouble on how to connect the pipes. "Omo!!!"

Chanyeol's time ran out and he got one mistake. For that, D.O heard chains moving. When he looked back, he saw Kris' chain going to pull him backwards so he panicked.

"HYUNG!!!"

"?!"

Before Kris could even look back, his feet were pulled really hard so he fell forward on the floor but D.O luckily managed to catch Kris. Chanyeol and Kai got startled when they somehow saw Kris getting pulled. 

"Omo omo! I'm sorry!" Chanyeol hollered.

Kris winced a bit before standing up. ". . . . .Just continue what you're doing!"

"Gwenchana?" D.O looked worried while Kris nodded. Chanyeol went back for level four until level five.

  

----Sehun----

"Why am I standing here anyway? . . . ." Sehun took a glimpse of his paper but it only read the time. "12:15. . . ." 

He doesn't know what it meant but definitely it was a hidden message or a clue. Sehun stared down the water and saw the sharks getting aggravated. "Eh?" Sehun took a step forward to take a closer look but then he heard a chain moving to his far right, pulling something fast below in a matter of seconds. "What was that?" 

One shark suddenly swam to the surface, jumping up to bite the yellow chain, causing Sehun to fall backwards from fright. "BWO!!! HUGE SHARK!!!"

After four seconds, the platform that Sehun was sitting on moved down quickly in one level all of a sudden which scared the hell out of him. "WAAAAAHHH!!!" then it stopped. "OMO OMO OMO OMO. . . ." Sehun crawled back to the center, stunned and shaken so badly. "What is happening!. . . ."

----Tao, Chen and Luhan----

Tao was the next player to answer the puzzle. His screen went on and it's his turn to complete levels six until ten. "This is hard. . . need to be fast." 

He pressed the white circle at the bottom right then traced it all the way up, turning left then down to connect the pipe. Tao then quickly connected the colors yellow, green, brown, red, blue, turquoise, orange then pink.

  

  

Amazingly, Tao completed all five puzzles without any mistakes. "I answered them correctly and within the time limit!" he exclaimed happily.

Luhan held his breath for a moment there but he sighed in relief. "Thank you, Tao." he then turned to Chen's side. "Try not to fail four times!"

Chen got nervous. "Do not pressure me! Level 21-25 is hard!"

"The more you think fast!"

"Aish!" Chen covered his face.

----Chanyeol, Kris, D.O and Kai----

Then, it was Kai's turn to solve the pipes. When his screen , he staggered. There was a lot of dots to connect. "Omo omo. .  ." he bit his lip, quickly connecting some pipes hysterically.

D.O watched behind the glass wall anxiously, getting so nervous. "Kai! Hurry!"

 

"I am, I am, hyung!" Kai panicked more when he was about to reach the time limit. "NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!"

0:00

"WAAAAHHH!!!" D.O got pulled really hard so he fell face first. He winced in pain, taken aback about what happened. 

"Kyungsoo!!!" Kris called his name. "Are you okay?"

"Ugh. . . .I bit my tongue and my gums are. . . " D.O spat out blood. ". . . .bleeding." using the back of his hand, D.O wiped his blood away from his lips.

"I think you should lay down first! Kai might not be able to answer some!" Kris suggested so D.O agreed.

"I'm sorry, hyung!" Kai went back to play the next levels but when he reached level 14, he failed again. "NOOOOOOO!!!!"

  

"KAAAAAIIIIII!!!!" D.O got dragged again on the floor. Feeling his heart about to jump out of his chest, it was very nerve wrecking for D.O but luckily, Kai got the last level so they were safe from the game.

Kris was looking at Kai playing the game but he sighed in relief when he got it right. ". . . . . . . ."

Shifting sounds again, the glass walls began moving away and it went back to the place where it came out. The shackle chains on both Kris and D.O's ankles clicked open and they were free.

"HYUNG!!!" Chanyeol went to Kris while Kai went to D.O.

"I'm sorry!" Kai bit his fingernails when he saw D.O's gums bleeding. "Your tongue too!"

"Ithsokay. . . " D.O had troubles speaking properly since he bit his tongue hard.

Chanyeol couldn't help to snicker. "Are you Sehun now?" Kris glared at Chanyeol along with D.O. It was not the right time to be telling jokes. So he shut his mouth and looked away. "I mean what is happening to Sehun, I wonder?"

----Sehun----

When Kai and company got two mistakes, Sehun went down two levels and he was getting close to the surface of the water. "I am so scared. . . .will I die?" he trembled badly, hugging his knees closer to his chest. 

"But if I do. . . .it's not Suho hyung?" Sehun thought hard. "This clock time doesn't make any sense to me." he stared at the number, trying to think of something accurate. ". . . . .It would be useless if I die. What's the point of giving this to me? If it is a clue, then I will not die but Suho hyung will."

"12:15. . . . .1 is 5 minutes. . .2 is 10 minutes and 3 is 15 minutes. . . . ."

"EXO is 12 . . . . .what is 15? No no no. . . .hmm."

"12:3? EXO is 12 and 3 members would be left? 2 Members with the Killer? But that would be Kris and Tao hyung with Noona."

Sehun ruffled his hair in annoyance. "This is complicated. It is hard to suspect anyone since the killer can fake his death. Who knows?. . . . ."