Unforeseen

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

"Suho oppa. . . ." really got nervous now. What if he was next? Then that means she got it right. Burying her head under her arms out of frustration, she needed someone to at least think. "I have to know more evidence for Xiumin's death! Then this will be true. . . ."

They were silent for quite awhile when Tao suddenly spoke. "Oh! ? I think I found another clue."

"At last!" Lifting her head up, went wide awake. "Huh?!"

"You do?" everyone's attention was now with Tao.

"Oh so that's why he was so quiet." Kris nodded to himself. 

Tao continued. "I was wondering if the Room Numbers mean anything."

"What Room were we?" Luhan asked the people around him.

"It was Room 326, hyung." Sehun remembered.

"So, what's the connection?" Lay asked.

Tao sighed before answering. "I don't know if it's a mere coincidence but. . . .when you think about it, 326 is Xiumin Gege's birthday."

Chen's face went pale. "March 26-" 

"-and he died according to his element which is the Ice." Chanyeol added.

frowned and looked at her list. "So, I guess this death list is correct now."

"You got it? I mean the killer?" Kai looked suprised.

She disagreed. "Not exactly but. . . ."

"Can I see?" D.O went over to her side to take a peek. When he saw who was next, his heart fell and looked at Suho.

"What? Who's next?" Suho got nervous when D.O looked at him.

"It's you, oppa. . . ." also looked at Suho.

"You've got to be kidding. . . ." Suho went over to take a look so handed the note over. 

"Omo! What's the order?!" Kai got eager to know about it. He was definitely shaking.

"After Suho oppa, it's Chanyeol." she replied.

Chanyeol's face went pale. "OH NOOOO. . . . .I have 8 days to live." He stood up from his seat then paced back and forth the room. "I want to die peacefully but not this way!"

continued. "After Chanyeol, it's Lay, Sehun, Chen, D.O, Kai, Luhan, Kris, Tao then me."

"I have 12 days to live. . . ." Lay covered his face in depression.

"Yah does that mean I have two weeks to live?" Sehun began trembling badly. "Yah~ hyuuuung~" he whined to Luhan.

"Don't think about it, Sehun." Luhan patted his back then talks to . "Are you sure about that?"

She only shrugged. "We won't know until someone dies. . . ." 

"This is insane!" Suho threw the notepad on top of the table. "I don't want to think of how I will die-" suddenly, Suho remembered something that could be the death of him. "On second thought. . . ."

"Bwo! What is it?" grabbed his wrist. "On second thought?"

Suho turned around then went to sit on the sofa. He was staring blankly at the floor before he spoke again. "I think. . . .I will get eaten."

"WHAT!!!" everybody got shocked because of the exaggeration.

"Hyung! Don't think of something like that!" Chen said unbelievably.

"The killer is now a meat eating murderer?!" Chanyeol's jaw dropped down.

"Ani! I'm serious! I saw a tank full of sharks!" Suho finally said what was in his mind.

D.O gulped down. "S-sharks?" he clung unto Kai's arm.

"What floor? Your floor?" Kris asked Suho then he nodded.

"Nae! It was so huge. I-I don't know what floors it extends until." Suho clasped his shaking hands together. You can see he is very uneasy based on his actions. "I just walked down the hallway to see for myself before going to my designated room."

"I suddenly have a very bad feeling about this. . . ." Chen fanned himself.

"Do you guys think we should check it out?" Kai curiously asked.

D.O nudged him a little. "Yah~ Kai!"

"Whaaat? I'm just curious!"

"What if the killer suddenly jumps out of no where then stabs us one by one without mercy in a room!"

"You are exaggerating things!" Luhan grimaced at what D.O had said. 

"Then Tao and I would save you guys before he gets to one of us." gestured towards Tao. She seems proud of it somehow.

Hearing his name, Tao smiled a little to himself. ". . . . ."

Kris also smiled, nudging him a little. "Hey~"

Tao looked up at Kris, already blushing. "Shhh~" he then looked down, holding back his grin.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" D.O raised his palms high in the air defensively.

"What if we try to take a look at the Shark Tank, noona?" Sehun asked an opinion.

shrugged. "Harmless, I guess. Unless, like what D.O oppa said."

"It's exaggerated, dongsaeng." Luhan pouted.

"A floor trap with spikes or barb wires suddenly slicing us in half is exaggerated." rather said it like it was nothing.

Chanyeol almost wanted to puke. "Ugh too much information. . . ." he covered his mouth.

Lay rubbed Chanyeol's back. "Don't imagine it then."

"If you're planning to go out there, I will come!" Luhan pouted. "To keep you safe."

"So, will you go with me, Tao oppa? I need you too just in case. Well, of course." was kind of nervous tagging him along. When he looked at her, went dry. ". . . .Why am I feeling this way?"

"Just call me, Tao." 

"Eh?" blushed.

"We're just two months apart and the same year. It's okay." Tao smiled.

Eyes widening to herself, felt her heart pounding so fast. "O-okay~ Tao. . . ." Tao chuckled, reaching for her head to ruffle her hair. 

"I'm going too!" Suho finally spoke from his silence. "So I can show you guys."

"Hyung? Can I come?" Sehun pouted at Luhan.

Luhan frowned. "No. You stay here, Sehun. Where it is safe."

"Okay then. . . ."

Hmm. . . .
This is unexpected.


's attention went to Suho. "So, only the four of us, arasso? The rest should stay." she stood up.

Tao also stood up along with Suho who again spoke. "If we didn't return one hour later, go and look for us but leave some of you behind just in case too."

"I'll handle them from here, Suho." Kris took charge of the rest of the members.

This ought to be fun. . . .

----Hallways----

Suho, , Luhan and Tao went out together to check the Tank of Sharks. They are now on the 12th floor. Their destination is the 24th floor. When they were about to enter the Elevator, suddenly stops.

"What's the matter?" Tao noticed her stopping so Luhan and Suho looked back.

"Can we take the stairs instead? I don't like the speed of the Elevator. . . ."

Luhan and Tao looked at each other. "Why?"

"Oh! Your Barotrauma." Suho remembered back then when he was with her and Kris. "Injury to the ear from changes in atmospheric pressure, right?"

"Nae." nodded in amazement. "Wow you actually remembered my explanation."

Suho smiled a bit. "That information was new so. . . ." he shrugged.

"Even in elevators?" Luhan seemed shocked.

Tao frowned. "We should take the stairs instead then if it causes her pain in the ears."

"Nae." Luhan agreed. "We really should."

pouted. "I'm sorry guys. . . .I just don't want to get deaf. It really hurts my ears."

"It's okay, dongsaeng!" Luhan placed one hand on top of her shoulders. "It's all for one and one for all."

"Thank you!" she smiled sweetly.

For a second there, Luhan felt like his heart skipped a beat. He awkwardly removed his hand away then smiled back nervously. "We-we should go."

"Mmm!" she nodded. "So. . . left or right wing?"

"Anywhere is fine." Tao said.

"Left wing since I'm near to the left." Suho suggested.

"Then left we go!" walked first then followed by the three boys.

----Room 1236----

After they left, Sehun stayed quiet in one corner, sitting on the sofa. D.O noticed this so he went over to check on him. "Hey? You okay, maknae?" 

D.O placed one hand on his shoulder as he sat down beside him.  Sehun shaked his head. "Nothing, hyung. I'm okay."

"You look like you're not okay." D.O pouted. "Tell me, really!"

"I don't know if I should tell you. . . ." Sehun refused to say it, moving an inch away from D.O.

"Yah~ Sehuuun~" D.O persisted, clinging unto his arm. Sehun couldn't bear to get pissed off so he just smiled awkwardly.

"Uuuhck~"

"What are you guys doing?" Kai raised an eyebrow when he passed by them.

D.O gestured Kai to come over. "Sehun is hiding something that he won't tell!!!" he rather shouted it out loud.

"Hyung!!!" Sehun turned red.

"Mwo?" Kai smirked so he went over. "What is?"

"Aish!!!" Sehun faced palm himself, leaning back to the sofa. D.O seemed happy seeing Sehun's reaction.

"What phenomenon is happening there?" Kris closed the refrigerator. He was drinking a glass of water.

"I just heard D.O shouting really loud." Lay blinked, crossing his arms.

Kris raised an eyebrow. "Hmm?" he turned to Lay.

Chanyeol went to peek from the kitchen then hollered. "Yaaah? Why are you guys so noisy?" he asked. Then he saw Kai and D.O gesturing him to come over.

"Get the other hyuuungs!"

"Get the other?" Chanyeol turned around then gestured Chen to come over since he was looking at him. "Ppali!"

"Me?" Chen pointed at himself. "Them?" he pointed at Kris and Lay.

Chanyeol nodded. "Nae!" he took off.

"Eh?" Chen got puzzled but he shrugged to himself then tagged Lay and Kris along, patting their backs. "We should go there!"

"Hmmm???" Kris got really puzzled while drinking his glass of water, turning around to see Chen taking off already. He turned around again to look at Lay. "What is going on?"

"Beats me." Lay walked off but stammered to his feet to tell Kris something. "You already turned around in 360 degrees, gege." he joked then walked off.

Kris finished his drink and turned around again to reply. "That is because all of you are confusing me!"