Roommates

The Golden Hotel 3 (골든 호텔 3)

They used two elevators to come up the 12th floor. When both doors opened up the same time, they were amazed on how big the place was. The hallways were bigger than your average hotels. The doors of the rooms were also a little bit far away from each other. It was because the rooms were two times bigger than you could imagine, and they estimated the rooms as Deluxe Rooms.

Walking straight down the corridor, the three groups went to their respective rooms.


----Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Kris----

"Gege? What room are we?" Tao asked while they were looking around.

Kris replied, "Room 1236."

Xiumin’s eyes popped out upon hearing Kris. "1236?!"

"How many rooms does this hotel have?" Chen asked no one in particular.

----Kai, D.O, Lay, Suho----

"I have no idea." Lay shrugged his shoulders. "What room are we again?" he had forgotten their room number already.

"1237," answered Suho.

"That's a lot of numbers." D.O nodded.

"This is a Five Star hotel." Kai commented, nodding with D.O.

----, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan---

stopped right in front of Room 1235. "Okay, so here is our room." she then inserted the room key.

Luhan observed her inserting the key, clicking it open. "Dongsaeng?"

"Nae, oppa?" she pushed the door open without looking at him.

"Oh nothing... I forgot what to say." Luhan actually felt like talking to her but he had no topic in mind.

On the other hand, Baekhyun glanced around the area. He noticed the lights were slightly dimmed and the odd condition of the corridor. "Who on earth can keep this hotel... clean?"

"Agree." Chanyeol nodded, also checking out the quality of the decorations. "It's weird how we're the only ones in here."

"...I still think this is a trap." Sehun voiced out, hugging himself.

"Yah! Don't say that!" Chanyeol whined, feeling his hairs rising. "Please don't think of scary stuff, Sehun!"

"Oh, sorry, hyung!" Sehun bowed a little to apologize.

Baekhyun interrupted by calling both of them, "Are you two going in or what?" his head was seen poking out of the door.

Sehun and Chanyeol hastily went inside since both of them were the only ones left outside.

----Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Kris----

"Whoa~ This room is so luxurious!" Xiumin roamed around the room in awe.

Chen came out of one of the rooms. "Hey! We have two king sized beds and one queen sized bed." it seemed like he had already browsed all three separate rooms inside their suite.

"...I want to sleep alone, so I'll take the queen sized bed." Tao quickly told Kris.

"Okay." Kris nodded. "I think I'll room with Chen again."

"You don't want to room with me, Tao?" Xiumin pouted.

"Uhm..." Tao's face looked reluctant.

Xiumin chuckled, happy to hog the bed all to himself. "It's okay. I'll take the king sized bed all to myself!" he hysterically laughed all the way to his room. "Mine! All mine! Lil' Fattiee will have you all to myself!"

"Hyung..." Chen tittered to himself along with everyone else, chuckling.

----Kai, D.O, Lay, Suho----

"I'll room with D.O hyung!" Kai exclaimed, trudging his luggage along.

"We get the other king sized bed!" D.O pointed the room that he and Kai wanted to be in.

"I'll take the queen sized. You go with the king sized, Lay." Suho offered generously.

"No! You should take the bigger one." Lay insisted, refusing the offer. "I'll take the queen sized. I'm a diva in training." he jested with a soft chuckle.

Suho couldn't help to laugh it off. "Arasseo, diva in training."

----Sehun, , Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan----

"Well, it's obvious I'll take the queen sized bed while HunHan and BaekYeol will get the king sized beds." already concluded to herself.

The four exchanged blank looks because she was right.

"Mind Reader!" Chanyeol pointed at her.

"No, I'm not!" she grinned.

"...I don't want anyone in my bed." Luhan muttered under his breath.

"Oh yeah, you kick them off." Baekhyun snickered.

Sehun eyed Luhan, a little bit jealous. "Yah, hyung! How about me?" he suddenly went to 's side, not even waiting for Luhan's opinion. "I'll sleep with noona!"

"Huh?! What?!" got confused when she heard that from Sehun. He was now holding her shoulders from behind. "Sleep with me- ...oooh~" finally, she got the idea and teased Luhan, "I don't mind sleeping with Sehun."

Luhan's eyes widened, shouting, and his veins become visible on his neck. "Yah, aniya! You sleep alone!" he went to grab Sehun and so he lurched forward to him. "Sehun-ah sleeps with me! You're a girl so don't sleep with a boy!" he pointed at hard.

She smiled cheekily. "I get the queen sized bed then! Don't kick off Sehun or else!" she pointed near his face. "Sehun will REALLY sleep with me and I will make him lots of Bubble Tea."

"REALLY, NOONA?!" Sehun beamed happily upon hearing the word Bubble Tea. "Noona is my favorite now~"

"Yah~" Luhan pouted then faked a tear. "Don't team up!"

Sehun and laughed at him, then she went to hug Luhan. "I'm only kidding oppa~"

Luhan grinned and returned the same gesture. "Yes, yes-"

Someone's cough interrupted them.

"Ahem." Chanyeol's eyes twitched. "Are we ghosts?" he referred to him and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun squinted his eyes at them. "We're still here watching." he playfully eyed Luhan and . Quickly as possible, they pulled away from each other, averting their gazes somewhere else.

"Out of topic-" Chanyeol suddenly held his stomach. "I'm hungry. When do we get to eat? Or do we cook for ourselves since there's only thirteen of us in this creepy hotel?"

thought for a while before responding, "I think we do. Who else would serve the food?"

"Good question." Sehun nodded, thinking as well.

"Then we cook!" Baekhyun encouraged, walking to the kitchen area. "I opened the fridge minutes ago and it is filled with ingredients! They're all fresh." he explained while walking towards a closet.

----Tao, Chen, Xiumin Kris----

"Uhm, you're walking towards a closet?" Kris raised an eyebrow.

"It's a walk-in fridge!" Xiumin opened the two doors, and the coldness greeted his whole body when he walked inside to reveal and show it them.

"WHOA!!!" Chen came running along with Tao, followed by Kris. "Xiumin hyung? You can live here. Full of food."

Xiumin sarcastically glared at Chen. "How can I live here? It's freezing cold."

"I was kidding." Chen chuckled softly.

"Now I'm hungry..." Tao felt hungry, then he looked at Kris. "Gege? Cook for us?"

Kris slowly turned to Tao with a hesitant look and said, "Maybe next time."

Tao pouted more and did an aegyo. "Buing Buing?"

The leader finally gave in, heaving a short sigh. "Okay. What to eat for lunch?"

----Kai, D.O, Lay, Suho----

"Yay! D.O umma and Lay umma will cook lunch!" Kai clapped childishly inside the kitchen near a counter.

Suho grinned widely. "We got the useful members." he nodded proudly.

"Agree!" Kai nodded with a mischievous smile. "D.O hyung can clean the room."

D.O protested, "Yah! You guys should do the cleaning!"

"We will do the cooking. You guys to the cleaning." Lay suggested, sticking out his chin to make him look like the big boss.

Suho approved. "Okay-"

"BWO!!!"

Their leader jumped up in surprise when Kai freaked out behind him. Kai ran past Suho then hid behind him while Lay and D.O got puzzled at Kai's outburst.

"What's wrong?" Lay's curiosity perked.

"Cockroach!" Kai pointed the floor while Suho only stared at the cockroach crawling to his shoes.

The moment D.O dropped his gaze down towards the cockroach crawling to their direction, Kai screamed and he screamed as well. Both of them went hysterical and they climbed up the nearest stool chair to avoid the critter. As for Lay, he quickly hoisted himself up the marbled table when he saw the cockroach as well. On the other hand, Suho had an evil grin on his face, again, just like last time when the same incident in their dorm happened.

Ending their misery, Suho stepped on the cockroach, killing it, but he picked up the little fella's antenna to try and scare the three members. "COCKROACH!!!" he swung it all the way to Lay, who grimaced and tilted his body away, then to D.O and Kai who frantically screamed and ran away the kitchen as far as possible from Suho.

"HYUUUUUNG!!!" D.O dashed out the kitchen, hiding behind a wall.

"ANIYAAAA!!!" Kai almost bumped right into a wall.

----Sehun, , Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan----

Someone could be heard chopping very fast using a chopping board. Luhan peered over the person while peeling off the onion skin. "Bwooo~ You sure can chop those garlic."

It was .

"Nah... I just watch some cooking channels then I copy the chef." chuckling, she find it hilarious on how she could deceive people with it. "Quite easy."

"That's really cool." Luhan nodded and continued peeling off onion skins.

"Noona? Did I cut the tomatoes right?" Sehun showed the bowl full of tomatoes that were sliced into little pieces.

She inspected Sehun's tomatoes that were sliced neatly before smiling widely. "Nae! Good job! Put it here."

Sehun grinned merrily for a job well done. "Yay!" he then placed the bowl of tomatoes on the table.

Chanyeol then came in with some placemats on hand. "Baekhyun and I will set up the table."

Baekhyun opened a drawer to take lots of spoons, forks, and knives. "I'll get the utensils."

"Good boys." chuckled hard, amused at them helping her.

The day seemed normal when they started to eat their own lunch after preparing them, but it was mind boggling. It was hard to believe that they were stuck inside a Five Star hotel. Anyone could try and roam around to explore the place but each leader decided that they shouldn't even stay out of sight. It was also absurd to think that something could happen to them, but the safety of each member was their top priority.

Many questions were to be asked and nobody was even trying to search for them in the middle of nowhere. What could be their fate?

----Four days later----

All of them were still soundly asleep in each room at around 4am in the morning, when a creepy and distorted sound echoed inside. The speakers in the room were at work.

 

...W...ake...up...