KOREA!! Here I am!!

Falling in Love

Your POV

 

6.30am, Wednesday, 11 April 2012

 

I’m finally hereeeeeeeee!!!! Aishh it’s so cold! I took a deep breath.. ekkkkkkkkkk kimchi smell! Ughhhh everything has to be ruined by the smell of kimchi! Of course I’m half Korean but trust me, kimchi never got through my throat.  I went and collect my luggage and took taxi to hotel at Apgujeong. I check in and unload my luggage. I didn’t bring too many stuff cos I’ll be doing some shopping later on. I checked the time and it shows that it’s 9am. I grab my handbag and off for breakfast at the hotel’s café. After I’m done with breakfast, I took a taxi to Myeongdong.

 

Shopping spreeeee!!!

 

I reached Myeongdong around 10.30 am and most of the stores are just starting to open. I love shopping here. Every year I will come here with 100won to shop and eat our favourite ddeokbokgi and Pajeon! Ughhhhh but it’s still too early for the stall to open. I walk around to find some clothes that I’m going to be wear for the whole 1 month here. Yes, that’s right! I will be here for one month! I went to some of the shops that I’m familiar with and bought myself a few shirts, shorts, skirts and jackets. Not to forget, I grab some pretty jackets and loose shirt for 100won. That stingy boy love being pampered with new clothes.

 

I walk around and passed by an Etude house n turned back. Now I remember how fussy he was about his skin. I walked in the shop and bought some of his favourite skin care products. After I was done, I walked towards Everysing. My last stop for today!. I took the escalator to the 4th floor and that’s where all the CDs is being sold. I explored around and bought a SHINee – Sherlock Mini album (Oh yes I’m a fans of SHINee too), EXO-M and EXO-K CDs.

 

I bought so many things and my hands got tired. If 100won was here, I would have bullied him to carry all the shopping bags. I glanced at my watched and realized that it’s already 2pm. No wonder I feels hungry. I drop by a restaurant and bought some spicy chicken ad kimbap for my lunch and went back straight to hotel. I took a shower and ate my lunch before opening the CD. I wonder who’s photocards I will get! I slowly opened EXO-M CDs and tadaaaa!!! I got all 6 members photocard!! I opened the EXO-K CD and guess whom I got? It was…………………ugh 100won T__T.

 

Speaking of that, I shall contact 100won just for fun. I pull out my phone from my handbag and kakaotalk him.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I was having a dance practice with the member when I feel the vibration from my phone in the pocket. I took out the phone and saw a kakaotalk from ~~ noona.

 

~~ Noona: 100won ah ~ what are u doing?

Me: practicing

~~ Noona: Don’t you miss me?

Me: No.

~~ Noona: Mean!

 

As much as I wish to reply longer, I would need to respect other members and keep my personal things short. Mianhe noona, I’ll reply you back once the practice finished. Tomorrow is our debut stage in Mnet Mcountdown, so we have to do it right.

 

 Your POV

Meanie 100won.