Journey to surprise Baekhyun

Falling in Love

 

Day 1 – Mnet Mcountdown

 

Your POV

 

I woke up at 5 am and took early taxi to Mnet building. When I reached there, I saw the line for the live show already. I approached some of the people there and they said that, name has already been taken the night before but I can wait in case those 70 people that already gave name last night did not appear by 8am. I was like “what the hellllllllllllll” ugh!! Totally not a good start. Then I saw the line for EXO getting ready to go in for the pre-recording and found out that I was late too. This is so frustrating. T__T

 

I went to the dunkin doughnut to get a cup of coffee and a piece of doughnut for my breakfast and came back to the building to find any chance to go in. Aishhh I shall just call 100won and let him know that I’m here. Why the hell I’m going this ? I took out my phone but put it back in my bag. I must surprise him! I queued up for the live show line to try if I will get any luck. The staff came sharp at 8am and jot down all the names that have queued up and I was cut right before my name! NO!! I followed the staff and begged to include my name in but he refused. T__T

 

It was so cold that day and I saw a lot of people trying to get a chance to go in. Fed up, I decided to go back and come for music bank tomorrow. The moment I want to leave the place, someone approached me and asked if I still want to go for the live show. She informed that something happened and she can’t make it this evening. I quickly nodded and she gave me her name! Yeay!!!

 

The live show begun at 6pm and I was watching so many awesome performances! EXO-K performed their debut stage with History and MAMA but I didn’t get a chance to shout for 100. I was pushed to the back near the MCs stage.

 

Suddenly Kai and Suho appeared! Oh my god! They will be the guest MCs!!! Suho glanced at the fans before sitting down and spotted me waving at him and he bowed. I got excited (uh sorry 100. Your leader is too handsome to resists). I was practically disturbing him when he was practicing his line for the MC and he keep bowing at me whenever he spotted me. How cute.

 

The show came to an end all the artists came up on stage for the winner to be announced and I again tried to get 100’s attention but he was busy chatting with Huh Gak (-___-). Frustrated, I went back to hotel. Mission failed.

 

 

Day 2 – Music Bank

 

Life as a fangirl goes on. I woke up at 5am and got ready for music bank. I’m already attached to EXO and would do anything to be near them (of course not including using my own cousin. It would have been so selfish of me). I reached there at 6.30am and gave my name. Then I headed to the back to wait if any of the idols come. There were already around 20 over fans gathered there. To my lucky, we spotted a group of idols came from the gate. It was far but I could tell it was EXO and I saw 100 was holding a box walking into the building. I hid in between the fans and shouted “100won!” and ducked down when he turned his face to the fans trying to look who was calling him that. Sadly, no one seems familiar. Feeling that it’s already safe, you stood up and your eyes caught with Suho’s who was looking at the fans. You automatically bowed at him and he bowed back at you smiling. Your heart melted at his smiles. Once they all went in into the building, you back to your sense.

 

“Why the heck was I bowing at him?!” but I laughed to myself knowing that you followed his habit of bowing.

 

EXO fans was waiting in the studio watching EXO stage being set up and when the stage was done, EXO members came on stage and greet the fans.

 

“We are one! Annyeonghaseyo! EXO-K imnida”! I got excited and started to shout for the members. But the staff noticed and warned me not to shout any specific members. Lame.

 

EXO was kneeling and their back was facing the fans waiting for the queue from the PD to start the performance. Fans are quiet too and I took the chance to shout for 100.

 

“BYUN.BAEK.WON” I said and hid my face with a placard. I saw him turned back looking for the voice but Kai pushed his shoulder asked him to focus.

 

They finally started and performed MAMA with full energy.