Reveal

Falling in Love

 

Dear readers, from this chapter onwards, I’ll write the story from a third party perspective. Thank you for reading.

 

===

 

At music bank backstage..

 

“Guys! Did you guys heard someone called me 100won when we were getting ready for the performance earlier?” Baekhyun tried getting some confirmation from his fellow members to ensure he was not dreaming. The members shrugged as no one realized anything.

 

“What’s the big deal hyung? Fans give you lots of nicknames. Why are you so concern?” Chanyeol spoke up.

 

“Only one person that I know calling me with that nickname” he answered disappointed with the thought that he was just imagining things. The members looked at him and evilly smiled.

 

“So….” Kai put his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Who is this person by the way? You look so disappointed. Do you have some kind of affair without us knowing?” He laughed and highed five D.O.

 

“Yah! She’s my sister!” Baekhyun said pissed off.

 

“You have a sister? How come we never knew you have a sister? I thought you only have a brother?” D.O asked curious.

 

“No. I meant she’s my cousin whom I treat like a sister. Oh well, I might just imagining things. She wouldn’t come right now. She seems to be busy lately.” He explained.

 

“Ohh cousin…….” The boys snickered. “Is she pretty? Do you like her?” asked Chanyeol grinning showing his perfect teeth.

 

“NO! Hell no!! There’s no way I can like her! She’s not pretty at all and she is damn scary! She’s eats like a monster, shops like there’s no tomorrow and she likes to make people pissed!” little that he know, all the members laughed at how he responded.

 

“Fine, fine. Come, lets go.. they called us up for the prizing ceremony already.” Suho spoke up.

 

….

 

Outside, you were leaning on the gate waiting for the boys to come out. You heard screaming from inside shouting all EXO members names and you knew that they are coming out already. You moved yourself to a tree near EXO car and waited until the boys reaching.

 

“BYUN.BAEK.WON!!!” You shouted and gained Baekhyun’s attention. You winked at him causing him to spread a wide smile on his face. “N….” before he could address you, the manager shoved him inside the car already. Little that you know, other members are eyeing on you as well. You were looking at them and they bowed at you one by one. Aww!! The boys so polite! You thought.

 

Baekhyun quickly took out his phone the moment they left the car park. He dialed your number and waited for you to pick up.

 

“YAH! ~~~ NOONA!! You old woman! Didn’t even told me that you’re coming! Make me look like a fool when I thought I was dreaming that you called me!” He shouted through the phone gaining laugh from s.

 

“YAH YOU MEANIE STINGY BYUN BAEK WON!! Don’t you know how to greet me properly? For God sake I’m older than you!” You bickered.

 

“YOU NEVER ACTED LIKE ONE! PFFTTT” He didn’t care about the members in the car and keep shouting on you.

 

“UGHHH!! FINE! I’LL LEAVE KOREA RIGHT NOW!” You said sulking.

 

“YOU WANT TO DIE?! WHERE ARE YOU STAYING?!” He asked

 

“NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” You answered and hung up. You counted “1, 2, 3” and your phone rang. You didn’t answer knowing that you will receive kakaotalk message in “1,2,3”. There you go. His apologize.

 

100won: Yah noona! Are you really leaving? Mianheyo. :’(

 

You: Don’t you dare use your old trick. I’m sulking and I’m leaving! BYE!

 

100won: Noooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..

 

You: Aishhhhh you witty little boy! Do you really think that I’m just going to leave like that? Pftttt I’m staying at xx hotel in Apgujeong ~ Pay me a visit or I’ll really leave. Bye!

 

100won: Arasseo nooonaaaa ~

 

Baekhyun closed his phone realized that all eyes are staring at you. Suho started off with a question. “So…the girl just now is your cousin…?”

 

“Yeah…that’s my cousin.” He grinned but not long when a hand smacked his head.

 

“YAH!!! What the heck was that for?” he groaned rubbing his head staring at Chanyeol.

 

“That’s for lying to us” Chanyeol said.

 

“When did I ever lied to you guys?!” Baekhyun protest.

 

“Just a few hours ago” Kai interrupted.

 

“What? I didn’t…!” but he was cut off by Sehun. “Your cousin is freaking gorgeous and you said that she’s ugly?! Way to go hyung! You should introduce us to her”

 

“She is not! Are you guys blind? Oh My God!” Baekhyun protested still.

 

“Anyway, I saw her yesterday though” Suho spoke up and Baekhyun’s eyes immediately landed on him.

 

“Yesterday?” the members asked in union.

 

“Yeah..she’s the cute girl that eventually distracting me when I was getting ready for the MC-ing yesterday”. He said the boys gathered back their memories when Suho mentioned that to them in the dorm last night.

 

“She was here since yesterday….? That old woman!” he whined.