Introduction

Falling in Love

 

Almost two weeks you have been following EXO for all their music shows and fansigning events. You bought at least 30 albums for each fansigns just to get into the fansigning event. You have at least 120 albums by now. You yourself have no idea what to do with it.

 

The boys recognized you as Baekhyun’s cousin but there was never a proper introduction to them. But since they knew you, you’ve gotten a bit more of fan service from them. Most importantly, Suho always give you a lot of attention as in, response when you shouted his name, waves at you and he will write an extra note on the album when he was signing it. His smile has never failed to make you heart melts. How can there be a person with such an angelic smile?

 

You were lost in your own thought until you got a kakaotalk message from Baekhyun.

 

100won: Dinner together tonight? Kyungsoo’s treat!

 

You: Kyungsoo’s treat? What? I get to meet your group members? *faint*

 

100won: *slaps forehead* behave yourself noona! Don’t embarrass me okay. The boys invited you to come over for dinner. They said I have yet to properly introduce you to them. Plus we don’t have any schedules tomorrow, so no practice tonight.

 

You: Come over? As in your dorm? *double faint*

 

100won: NOONA! Are you coming or not?!

 

You: YES! But OMG I don’t know what to wear!!! Should I wear jeans? Short? Or skirt???

 

100won: Suit yourself. Be here in an hour. I’ll wait for you at the entrance.

 

You: OK!

 

You reached there in about one hour and Baekhyun brought you in to his dorm. s were either watching television or at the kitchen preparing the dinner. The moment you entered the dorm, Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol who were watching the television stood up and approach you.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! EXO-K magnae Sehun imnida!” He said cheerfully while giving sign to shake hands with. We shook hands greeting. You are going crazy with the thought that you get to shakes hands with EXO members.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! EXO-K Chanyeol imnida!” Chanyeol introduced himself.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! EXO-K Kai imnida!” Kai said smiling.

 

“Denshing maching?” You teased. “Aish noona, not you too! Enough with other fans teasing me” Kai said blushing. “It’s cute though” You answered and at that very moment D.O and Suho came out from the kitchen.

 

“~~noona, you’re here? Hi I’m Kyungsoo” He greeted you shook your hand.

 

“Hello” You replied. Then your eyes landed on the last person who has yet to greet you. Suho. Without any reason, your face flush red. You can’t believe that you can see him this close!

 

“Suho imnida” He said giving you the awesome smile ever and bowed at you. You greeted him back with a bow.

 

“What’s with this formality? Don’t make this too awkward!” Baekhyun said breaking the awkwardness.

 

“Ah by the way, dinner is ready. But since we don’t have enough chairs, we’ll eat at the hall. Suho hyung! Baekhyun hyung, come and help me bring the foods out.” Says D.O.

 

“Should I help?” I offered but just to be rejected by D.O. “Nope, you’re the guest. Guys, bring ~~ noona to the hall” he continued and Sehun pushed my shoulder making me move. He just freaking touch you, you felt like you are going to die anytime soon.

 

The boys brought the foods one by one to the hall and you can’t help but to show your excitement. Bulgogi, sundubu jigae, japchae, spicy squids everything are your favourite foods. “You made all these?” You asked to Kyungsoo, amused.

 

“Yeah. Lets eat” He answered, rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“Jal meokgaesseumnida!!” without hesitant, you took your chopstick and begun eating. The boys were looking at you, surprised.

 

“So, it’s true” Chanyeol said giggling.

 

“What?” You questioned, not understand what he was asking.

 

“That you eat like a monster” He continue and you choked. Suho quickly passed a cup of water to you. You gave a death glares to Baekhyun but he pretended like he knows nothing.

 

“I….ugh this is embarrassing T__T” You covered your face and they all laughed.

 

“You’re embarrassed? I’ve never seen this side of you noona” Baekhyun teased but gained a smack on his head.

 

“Again? My skull going to break with all of you people keep smacking it” He sulk and the members burst into laughing.

 

“Served you right you meanie 100” You said.

 

The dinner went well with questions and answers from the boys to you and vice versa. You realized that Suho didn’t talk much except that he continually added more foods on in your rice bowl. And everytime he does that, you will blushed unexpectedly.

 

You were getting ready to go back when Suho suddenly offered to send you back. You and other EXO members were shocked with the sudden offer but they shrugged it off knowing that their leader just being a gentleman and not letting you go back late at night alone. However, another small figure didn’t seems comfortable with the offer but he stays silent and waves goodbye to you.