Feelings

Falling in Love

 

Baekhyun was already in the shop when you reached. He wears everything he could so that people would not recognized him but you immediately know it was him when you see him.

 

“Hello handsome, are you here alone?” You poked him making him jump a bit, surprised.

 

“Noona!! You’re here!! How can you recognized me?” he beamed.

 

“Stupid! You’re my brother! Of course I recognized you!” You rubbed his head but his expression changed. There! That expression again. The one that you couldn’t figure it out.

 

“What’s wrong?” You asked.

 

“Nothing. Lets go buy Pajeon and Ddeokbokgi! I missed the foods!!” He grabbed your hand, holding it tight and lead you out from the shop. Both of you reached the stall and he ordered the pajeon and ddeokbokgi. Unlike usual, he paid for the foods. You grew confused. His usual self would beg you to pay and do all sorts of aegyo so that you would give in. Not that you’re complaining, but his usual self is more adorable than he is now. You knew he is bothered by something but you just couldn’t figure it out. You squeeze his hand and he look at you.

 

He dipped a piece of ddeokbokgi in your other hand and shove it into your mouth. The sauce stained at the side of your lips.

 

“YAH! Look what you have done!” You were pissed and released his hand to search for tissues in your bag. Suddenly you felt something cold on your lips and look up. Baekhyun is his thumb cleaning up the sauce that he wiped off from your lips. You couldn’t help but fluttered at his action but he pretended like nothing happened. He took back your hand and continues walking while enjoying the foods.

 

You felt warm having his hand in yours. While you were drowning in your own thought, he turned to you and waved his hand in front of your face. He chuckled realizing that you are not paying attention. He snapped his fingers and you blinked your eyes and look at him.

 

“What have you been thinking about? Your gorgeous 100?” He laughed.

 

“Pffttt! Dream on” You hissed.

 

“You never think about me?” You were taken aback with his question.

 

“Silly boy! Of course I think about you all the time” you said, ruffling his hair. He chuckled and squeezes your hand lead you exploring the shopping heaven. After about an hour walk he stopped a taxi and urged you in.

 

“Where are we going?” you asked.

 

“Han river. I miss the views” he smiles

 

“But u have practice tonight. You should have at least let them know” You said. You knew he skipped his practices without informing other members. Suho, being the most concerned, texted you earlier.

 

“You knew?” He asked and continue “Suho hyung told you?”

 

“Erm, yeah he did” You knew he suspected something already but you just don’t have the guts to let him know.

 

“I will explain to them when I’m back later. I just want to have some moments with you” he smiled when explaining. You didn’t bother to pursue him to go back cos you knew him too well.

 

===

 

You and Baekhyun were sitting at the side of Han River watching the view and people walking around.

 

“Noona..have you ever been in love?” He asked, almost choked you out. You were speechless as to whether to tell him about Suho.

 

“Why are you asking this?” You asked.

 

“I just want to know how does it actually feels being in love” He said.

 

“Erm..well, I’ve never really experience much love, so I don’t really know how it actually feels. Probably like what others always say, you can’t eat and sleep well.” You answered not sure if that was what he wanted to know. He smiled and look away.

 

“Are you in love?” You asked, unsure if it’s the right thing to ask.

 

“I’m not sure. Maybe. I don’t know what I feel but I certainly don’t want to ruin the good relationship with her.” He confessed. You felt hurt. He already has someone in his heart. *But I have Suho* You thought. Why should you feel hurt?

 

“This..her..do I know her? Is she cute and pretty and caring like me? I can only approve if she has at least 80% criteria as I have. I can’t just pass you to anyone like that.” You said trying to chill him up. He smiled. “She has 100% of your criteria noona. That’s the problem” he said in his mind.

 

“How if it’s you?” He blurted out. You were surprise and stares at him trying to get some explanation. He ruffled your hair and said “I was just kidding! You thought I would fall for you? There’s thousands of hot girls out there!” You pinched his nose. “Don’t scared me like that Byun Baek Hyun!” You didn’t know what to answer if it’s really you. You felt happy for a moment when he said that actually. And the same time, you were upset that it was not you.