Date

Falling in Love

 

You couldn’t sleep thinking of what Suho have said earlier. You wanted to call him to explain but realized that you might just end up embarrassed yourself. So, you sent him a message instead.

 

You: Hey, it’s me, ~~ noona. Can I just ask something? It’s…a lame question though. Why me?

 

Short after you received a reply.

 

Suho: Lame answer, love is blind xD

 

You: (=_=)’’ You’re not supposed to date, right?

 

Suho: Yeah, but I’m going to regret if I don’t ask you out now.

 

You: This is hard. I’m just going to be here for another 2 weeks. Then poofff! I’ll be gone and not sure when will I be back.

 

Suho: Some said that the most romantic love is when they can survive long distance relationship xD So…..?

 

You: Ugh I don’t know.

 

Suho: I’ll be waiting.

 

You: Good night.

 

Suho: Love you. Have a sweet dream.

 

You blinked at the last message that Suho sent. Did he just said he love you? This is driving you crazy! You pulled your blanket above your head trying to sleep but you were not able to sleep. Should I ask 100? No! He will suspect something. Ughhh! You thought. You fell asleep drowning in your own thought.

 

 

Next morning..

 

Your sleep was interrupted with a loud song coming from your phone. You glanced at the clock and it shows that it’s only 7am. You grab your phone and look at the screen. You immediately jumped off the bed realizing the caller. You rub your face and adjust your voice before answering the call.

 

“Still sleeping?” the voice said before you managed to greet.

 

“Nah, I was just..ehm I mean I woke up already” You answered.

 

“Great! I’m at the lobby! Come down, I want to bring you to somewhere.” He said

 

“YOU WHAT?! Erm!! Give me 15 minutes!” You quickly hung up and grab your towel to bath.

 

Once you have done, you come out from the bathroom looking for a suitable clothes to wear. You can’t find any suitable one because you didn’t know where you will be going. Your bed became a mess with your clothes. After 10 minutes of searching, you decided to wear a long dark blue jeans with a cream sleeveless shirt paired with a light blue denim jacket. You quickly put a light make up and grab your bag before you ran off to the lobby.

 

You scanned the lobby searching for Suho and you spotted someone wrapping himself like a mummy waving at you. You chuckled and walked towards him.

 

“Sorry for the late” You greeted him with an apologise as you came down only after half an hour.

 

“It’s okay. I just arrived anyway” He answered.

 

“Huh? You what? But just now…” You were cut by him. “I figured that you were still asleep, so I said I was already here. Otherwise, you would take longer than expected and I don’t have that much of time.” He said not feeling guilty at all.

 

“You jerk! I thought you would have a lot of manners. It’s very rude to called up a girl when she’s sleeping and make a sudden date” You said sulking.

 

“Date? Are we dating?” He laughed.

 

“YAH! That’s not what I meant!. Ughhh So where are we going?” You asked impatience.

 

“Can’t wait to know huh?” He laughed again. Both of you went out from the hotel and took a taxi to an unknown destination.

 

“Do you by anyhow, not possibly bringing me to Lotte World or Neverland right? You blurted.

 

“Hahahaha!!! What make you think that I would bring you there?” He laughed again.

 

“Oh well, in fanfictions, the hero always brought the heroin to lotte world for a date. So I was thinking as to whether you’re bringing me there” you explained just to receive another sarcastic laughter by him.

 

“So I’m the hero and you’re the heroin?” He teased and your face flushed red.

 

“You’re blushing” He continued. “I am not! That was my blusher! You still haven’t let me know where you are taking me.” I asked.

 

“I’m going to show you my charm.” He answered.

 

“Charm? You’re not bringing me to Golf Course right?” You stared at him which caused a louder laugh by him.