Reunion

Falling in Love

 

“HYUNG! Please….” Baekhyun was begging Suho to release him from practice tonight when they’re having their dinner.

 

“I’m sorry Baekhyun, you know the rules” Suho didn’t really know how to deal with this. They know the rules but Baekhyun make it hard.

 

“Please..just for this time. No one will know if you didn’t let them know. I promised that I will come back in two hours.” He continued begging making the leader feels guilty. Other members didn’t really want to bother as they know the consequences of breaking the rules too.

 

“Two hours! Fine two hours! If you didn’t come back in two hours, I cannot guarantee your fate Baekhyun” the leader gave in but pressed on his last words.

 

“You’re the best hyung!” he said running to his room came out with mask and cap. He stop by the kitchen and saw the extra kimbap and ddeokbokgi made by D.O. “Kyungsoo ah! I’m taking some of these for my noona!!” he said while packing randomly the foods.

 

Kyungsoo came into the kitchen with pissed off face and unpack the foods. Baekhyun look at him, confused. But before he say anything, D.O. smacked his head. “Aw!! That’s the second time you guys smacked my head! I was just thinking of bringing some foods for my noona! Pffttt Don’t be so stingy!” He complained. Another smacked landed on his head.

 

“YAH! If you want to bring foods made by me for your noona, at least present it nicely!” He babbled while packing all the foods nicely. “And..tell her that this cutie Kyungsoo made the foods for her” He continued. Baekhyun look at him, disbelieved. “What are you looking at? Shoo shoo! Remember you have to be back in…” D.O glanced at his watch “…1 hour 52 minutes.”

 

“Oh ! Bye Kyungsoo!” and he ran out from the apartment. On his way, he called you saying that he’s on his way to the hotel. Within 15 minutes, he already reached at your hotel.

 

“Noona!!!!” He hugged n lifted you up turning you around.

 

“YAH BYUN BAEK WON! Put me down! You’re making me dizzy!!!!” You shouted and he put you down.

 

“You gained weight noona” He said sarcastically but it caused him to get a smack on his head.

 

“Awww!!! NOONA! This is the fourth time I got smacked today because of you!” He complained.

 

“Fourth times? What happened?” You rubbed his head concern.

 

“Nevermind, I’ll tell you later. I have like one hour to be spent with you. Have you eaten your dinner already?” He asked.

 

“I haven’t, I thought you would bring me dinner” You answered. He laughed and took out the foods from his backpack.

 

“Foodsssssssss!!!” Your eyes sparkled looking at the foods prepared. “You made this?” You asked.

 

“I wish I can answer yes but I couldn’t possibly make these foods -_- D.O made this” He answered rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“He made this?! I love guys who can cook!!!” You praised as you open the Tupperware and shove a piece of kimbap into your mouth. “This is delicious! Can you tell him to make more foods for me?” You grinned.

 

“Aishh noona, you made me so embarrassed. If my members know your eating habit, they would have run away far from you!!” He complained.

 

“Pffttt Delicious foods are to be enjoyed.” You said and he chuckled.

 

“By the way, when did you arrived? Suho hyung said that he saw you yesterday at mcountdown” He asked while eating the foods with you.

 

“He remembered me? Oh my god! I look like a fool yesterday” You said blushing still shoving the foods into your mouth. Baekhyun look at you amused. He admires you. The way you talk, the way you eat, the way you blink your eyes, the way you smile and laugh, the way you mad. Everything about you sometimes drove him crazy but he didn’t what kind of feeling he has for you. He always thought that it’s just a feeling for you as little brother.

 

“Yeah. How long will you be staying here?” He asked.

 

“Maybe a month or if you behave, I might stay until the promotion finished” You answered.

 

“Wow! That would be the longest time you’d stay here.” He said.

 

“How can I miss any of my brother’s events throughout the promotions right?” You said while messing his hair. He was taken aback with the word “brother” that you used.

 

“Yeah right. You just want to e over my group members. Pfttt” He pouted but another smack landed on his head.

 

“That’s for making fun of me! Pfttt” You shoved the ddeokbokgi into his mouth and you both laughed. Time flew so fast and it’s time for Baekhyun to go back to his dorm.

 

“Here some stuff I bought for you” You said giving him the clothes and skin products that you bought earlier. Baekhyun smiled widely thanking you and gave you a peck on your cheeks making you blush.

 

“Bye noona!” He waved and left the room. You touch your cheeks. His lips is soft. You shrugged your thought. “What the hell I am thinking?!”