Jealous

Falling in Love

 

“Suho fighting!!” You shouted when EXO came on stage to pre-record their performance for MBC show champion. He recognized your voice and immediately turned to you and waved. At the same time you saw Baekhyun was looking at you and you waved at him and in return he gave you a sweet smile.

 

During the live show, there was a short interview by MCs Shindong and ShinYoung.

 

“Today, a lot of EXO-K fans come to support EXO. EXO popularity is not a joke. I wonder what makes them so famous. Should we get some fans to answer this?” Shindong started. Shinyoung stood and pointed a fan who was standing at the opposite side. They asked the fans to come up stage.

 

“What’s your name and how old are you?” Shindong asked.

 

“My name is Masako and I’m 17 years old.” She answered, shy.

 

“17? And you’re from Japan?” The Shinyoung asked.

 

“Nae, I’m from Japan, and I skipped school 2 weeks to come here to see EXO” She admitted.

 

“Really? You can speak Korean fluently. Wow, she even come to Korea just to watch EXO in person” Shindong praised.

 

“What is it in EXO that makes you come here just to see them?” He continued asking.

 

“They are handsome, great at dancing and have awesome talent in singing. I love them from head to toe.” She answered looking shyly at EXO members and EXO members keep saying thanks for the appraisal.

 

“Well, which member you like the most?” the Shinyoung continued asking.

 

“Baekhyun oppa! I love his voice the most” she answered and Baekhyun quickly stood up and bowed at the fan thanking her. Shindong continued by suggesting Baekhyun to hug her and Baekhyun did, leaving a pain in your heart. You don’t understand but you were looking away when he hugged the girl. Thinking what were you currently feels, not realising that Shindong called you up.

 

“You, the one with red hair, can you come up?” he asked and the person beside you had to poke you for you to realize.

 

“M..me?” You asked disbelieved.

 

“Yes, you.” He said.

 

“Introduce yourself” Shinyoung asked.

 

“Hi, my name is ~~~ and I’m from ~~~” You introduced yourself and saw the boys are smiling. You knew it’s not because you’re a fan but because they all knew you.

 

“~~~ssi, how old are you?” he asked.

 

“Er..can we skip the age question” you answered and the audience laughed.

 

"You look pretty young. Did you skip school for EXO too?” she asked and you can see that the boys are holding their laugh. You gave them a death glares.

 

“I…oh well, I do take a one month leave just for the purpose of seeing the boys.” I gave in.

 

“Work? Oh! You’re already work? Noona fans? Wahhh I have heard about EXO have so many noona fans out there and we picked the right one.” 

 

“Why do you like EXO?” Shindong asked.

 

“Well..love is blind. I love everything about them I cant even point out any of it.” I answered and the boys keep bowing, pleased. Audience cheered from your answers.

 

“Wahhh!!! Daebak! Ok if you have to choose one of the boys, who will you choose?” Shindong asked. You look at Baekhyun and thought of him hugging the girl earlier and without second thought, you blurted.

 

“Suho. I will choose Suho” You said.

 

Baekhyun’s face immediately changed but Suho was smiling widely with your choice. You somehow felt guilty with what you have chose but at the same time, you feel like it was the right thing to do. After all, Suho is your boyfriend. The MC asked Suho to hug you and Suho did and managed to whispered I love you in your ears. You went down with mixed feelings.

 

You tried to figure what was with the change of Baekhyun’s expression and what you felt earlier when he hugged the girl but it just make you more confused. All this while, you can immediately understand what Baekhyun feels, which type of moods he’s in just by looking at his face but today, you were not able to read what he has in his mind and you felt uneasy about it.

 

When the show ended, you got a Kakaotalk message from Baekhyun.

 

100won: Noona, can we meet tonight?

 

You: You will get into trouble.

 

100won: A while… Just a while. 8p.m at Myeongdong. The clothes shop that we used to go. I’ll be waiting.

 

You: Okay.