Begins

Falling in Love

 

You were walking side by side with Suho both remain silent.

 

“So..” you both said in unison causing a small laugh breaking the awkwardness.

 

“Go ahead” He said being a gentleman.

 

“Erm..thank you for walking me back to the hotel” You said knowing that you have nothing to say actually.

 

“We haven’t even reached the destination yet, you already thanked me. I’m sure I’m going to get another thank you when we reached” he chuckled.

 

“You are so close with Baekhyun. It’s hard to find cousins who love each other as much” he started the conversation.

 

“Yeah. He helped me a lot when I was depressed over my mom’s death previously. He always stays by my side and brought back my smile. I treasured him a lot.” you answered. For unknown reason, you feel comfortable sharing it with Suho.

 

“Sorry to hear that” he says afraid that his question might hurt you.

 

“Don’t be. I’m over it.” I said smiling.

 

“You look beautiful when you smile” He said out of blue. Your face again flushed red with his compliment but quickly shrug it off.

 

“Speaking of yourself huh?” He laughed and turn back to face you, walking backwards.

 

“By the way…do you have any feelings towards Baekhyun?” he asked and you stumbled with the question, looking at him, disbelieved. He stops walking as you stop. Looking at your stumbled face, he continues “Don’t worry, I will not let him know if you are”

 

“No No!! I mean, I love him..as my brother. He is so much younger than me. There’s no way I can like him is such way” I explained.

 

“So, it’s bothering if the guy is younger than you?” He asked.

 

“Not really. But it somehow does disturbing. I do like seeing younger boys, their passions, innocence and dreams. It’s so refreshing. But to have someone special younger than me, I have never thought about it actually.” You explained and continued walking.

 

“Give it a try” he suggested.

 

“You’re funny. Even if I wanted to give it a try, no one ever approach me. Sad life.” You chuckled.

 

“Me.” He said and again you stumbled.

 

“I’m sorry” You asked, confused.

 

“I mean, go out with me.” He said, smiling at you still.

 

“That’s……………………….not funny! Is this some kind of pranks?!” You turned around. “BYUN BAEK WON! Stop playing! Come out now!” You said searching for Baekhyun who would possibly be around the corner.

 

Suho turned you back facing him and the fact that his face was just an inch away from yours making your face flushed red and your heart beats faster. “Baekhyun has nothing to do with this. He didn’t know why I suddenly offered to walk you back to your hotel. In fact, he didn’t not even thought that I would actually offered” He explained.

 

“Suho ya..” You were out of words. Nothing come out from your mouth. You have never expect that this smiling leader would ask you out.

 

“Joonmyun, call me Joonmyun if that would make you feel comfortable” He flash another killing smile. How can you not fall for that smile?

 

“Su…I mean Joonmyun ah..I..” You was not sure on what to answer him.

 

“It’s ok. I don’t need the answer tonight. But think about it. Seriously.” He winked at you and continue walking with you until both of you reached your hotel. You were both remained silent throughout the walk. He gave you his phone number in case you made up your mind.

 

As you started to walk inside, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closed to him. You swallowed hard realizing how close he was. You can smell his soft scent making your heart flustered. He leaned forward making you gasp and your body frozen. He leaned his face closer and you closed your eyes. He’s not going to kiss me, right? Oh no! this is too soon! I’m going to die in the hands of his fans! You thought. You waited a few second but there were no movements. You opened your eyes looking at Suho who was holding his laugh.

 

“Good night noona” He said before leaving. You smiled at his naughtiness. You never knew that there is this side of him.