Suho's Charm

Falling in Love

 

After 40 minutes, you and Suho reached the destination. You look around and realized that there’s a small old-school-like-abandoned building and a small football field with a playground. You look at Suho trying to get some explanation. As if he understood with the look, he took your hand leading you towards the building and he started to speak.

 

“This place is call heaven. It’s a place for unfortunate child who have lost their parents on some circumstances. There was a time when I found a girl who was bullied at the nearest park and save her. Not really but I help to send her back to her house and she brought me here. This is her house.  There are around 30 kids live in here and there was always not enough fund for them but they are happy here. The principal is a very warm and a motherly person. Since then, I always come here when I have free time and spend the day with the kids.” He explained at that very moment, a cute young boy appeared.

 

“Junmyeon hyung!” He screamed and ran towards Suho. Suho bent down and hug the boy and a few other kids came out as well. They were all look so excited with his appearance. You were watching at the scene amused. One of the kids, a girl, pretty one you would say turned to you and you smile at her. She approached you.

 

“Hello, I’m Eunhae. Who are you?’ She asked.

 

“Hello, I’m ~~ unnie, Joonmyun’s friend.” You shook her hand.

 

“Soon to be girlfriend” Suho interrupted.

 

“What? Really? That’s not fair!” Eunhae crossed her arms.

 

“Why is that not fair? You don’t like her to be my girlfriend?” Suho asked.

 

“You promised me that you will wait for me to grow up and be my boyfriend!” You and Suho exchanged glance.

 

“So, you’re saying that I can’t be his girlfriend? I won’t then” You smiled at her while sending a death glares to Suho.

 

“Eunhae” Suho stares at the girl.

 

“Fine. Fine. I think oppa love you so much he even rejected me. I’ll do anything for my oppa to be happy. ~~~ unnie, please take care of oppa for me” she said, pressing her heart, pretending like she was hurt badly. You laugh at the drama queen.

 

“Kids, come in now and have breakfast!” You heard a woman’s voice shouting from inside. The kids dragged you and Suho into the building.

 

“Oh, Joonmyun! You came!” the woman greeted.

 

“Omoni! It’s been so long since I last came” Suho hugged the woman.

 

“Who is this?” she asked.

 

“Ah! Annyeonghaseyo! My name is ~~~. I’m Joonmyun’s friend” he said.

 

“Soon to be girlfriend!” Eunhae shouted and Suho laughed.

 

“Soon to be….?” She looked at you and Suho, confused.

 

 “She has yet to accept me as her boyfriend” he answered, honest.

 

“WHY?!” to your surprise, everyone in the hall asked in unison and look at you.

 

“Err..well… he didn’t give me space to think at all.” You said pouting.

 

“~~~ unnie! Don’t think too long, oppa is a hot stuff now!” Eunhae said causing others to laugh.

 

“Eunhae, that’s not nice to say to a guest. Anyway, will you be joining us breakfast?” she asked.

 

“Of course, omoni! I missed the foods here!!” Suho answered.

 

Both of you and Suho had breakfast with the kids and play with them. It was short but fun. You were staring at how closed Suho was with the kids and it melted your heart.

 

“~~ unnie, you will come again right?” Eunhae asked before we left.

 

“Yes, I will.” I answered and bid farewell to the kids and the principal.

 

===

 

On the way back..

 

“Joonmyun ah..why did you brought me there?” You asked.

 

“I want you to know what kind of person I am outside my idols life. I figured that, I won’t have other time and today is the only chance” he answered smiling.

 

“How many girls have fall for this trick?” You joked.

 

“Well, including you…it would be… 1” he said teasingly.

 

“Yeah right” You said blushing.