Cousin

Falling in Love

Your POV:

I was on my lunch break but instead of going out for lunch with other collegues, I decided to stay in the office and stay to read some news. Being a Korean pop fangirl is hard. You just have to keep yourself updated. Anyway, I’m so into this new but yet to debut group called EXO!  The prologue should be released by today! 
 
 
I checked SMTOWN youtube channel and yes! It has been uploaded. I clicked the video and wait for it to load. OMG I’m so excited! Will they reveal Jino in the prologue?! I played the video. It’s mysterious and the song introduction was nice. But wait! One of the two that are singing, isn’t that 100won? Yes, it’s him! It’s definitely him! I’m sure it’s him! He’s in EXO???? Damn you 100won! You never mentioned about this!
 

I quickly took out my phone and open my kakaotalk application and find 100won in the list. Found! I started to send him kakaotalk message.

Me: BYUN 100WON!!! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU IN EXO! FOR GOD SAKE I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT EXO AND YOU DON’T EVEN TELL ME ANYTHING! YOU’RE DEAD MISTER!

100won: Keke noona so you have watched the prologue? How was I? Handsome right?

Me: HANDSOME YOUR HEAD! But I’m falling for your voice T_T Damn it 100 why must you in EXO? The thought of me fangirling over you is disgusting!

100won: I’m hurt ㅠㅠ  You don’t even gave me any support message or anything. How could you. I’m not talking to you. Keuttt!

Me: Reverse physicology! Pffttt I’m the one who is supposed to be sulking now. I’ll hunt you 100! Byeee!! And congratulation! xD

100won: Thanks noona!

 

My mind is blowing. Oh by the way, readers must be wondering what is the relationship between me and Baekhyun right? Oh well, I’m half Korean but I’m not living in Korea. I’m staying with my family in other country. To make it short, I am his cousins because my mother and his father are siblings. However, we never knew of each other existence until my mom was dead. Don’t feel sorry because I’m over that mourning period. Anyway, a week after my mom was gone, dad brought me to Korea to meet mom’s family. I didn’t know that mom actually still have family in Korea because as far as I can remember, she never talks about them.

 

The environment was gloomy and I was still sad over mom’s death and while I was there, there’s this boy keep bothering me. Don’t have to guess, yes, it’s Baekhyun. He was around 16 years old and definitely such a hyper kid. He kept me accompanied all the time and never let me get bored. He would do anything just to make me smile. Two weeks and I’m used to him but I need to go back to my country. Sad but he promised to consequently contact me via emails and messages and he keep his promise until now. End of flashback.

 

I guess it’s time for me to visit him again! Hehe who knows he can bring me to see that y Kai and cutie Luhan. #dream on.