Chapter 9

Wanted

Like Sulli had predicted, Nana had accepted the invitation and her sparkling eyes had told him that she really liked the idea of going to an amusement park.

It was a Sunday morning as the two of them prepared their small trip. Nana had made some snacks and drinks.

She had spend the last evening with trying on all outfits she had just to realize that she didn’t know what to wear. She wanted something comfortable but also pretty. But it shouldn’t be to overdressed and not to casual either.

In the end she chose a striped pullover, black shorts and black over-knee boots.

As she was standing in the kitchen, preparing everything, Eunhyuk secretly watched her. He was again impressed how pretty she was. But today it seemed like she was even prettier.

Her long blonde hair which framed her pretty face, her nice figure with the long slender legs...he noticed how he had leened forward to her that he almost fell from the sofa and quickly got a hold of himself.

“I’m ready!”, she then said and packed everything in her bag.

With a quick motion he stood up and walked to her. “Then let’s go.”

She nodded happily and the two of them got out of the apartment.

Hyoyeon slowly sneaked out of her apartment, too and followed them out of the building as she bumped into someone.

“Yah! Look where you are going!”, she and the person said at the same time.

As she looked up, she looked into the face of a man. Junsu.

He was holding a flower bouquet in his hands.

She was just about to say something again, as Nana and Eunhyuk got into the car and where about to leave.

“Damn it!”, she hissed and wanted to get into her car, too, as she realized that she had left it at her father’s house last night.

“Nana-shi...?”, Junsu mumbled as he saw Nana driving away with Eunhyuk. Quickly he walked to his car and got into it.

He fastened his seatbelt as someone sat on the passenger seat.

“Yah! What are you doing?”, he asked Hyoyeon who was also fastening her seatbelt.

“Hurry up and follow them or else we’ll lose track of them!”

Although he wasn’t please about Hyoyeon commanding him he started the car and quickly followed them. Of course he wanted to know where Nana was going and mostly with whom.

 

“Can’t you drive faster?”, Hyoyeon asked while biting on her nails nervously.

They had almost lost them for three times because of Junsu’s driving style.

Instead of following them permanently he always drove into another direction just to follow them on another way. “I don’t want them to notice us!”, he had said and since she couldn’t do anything against it, she just pouted and criticized him at every chance.

“You don’t even know my name and you dare to criticize me? What a brat...”, the last sentence he mumbled to himself but Hyoyeon could still hear him.

“Yah! It’s not my fault that you are such a bad driver!”

“What?” And then they began to fight again and finally stopped as they saw the amusement park.

They waited until Eunhyuk and Nana had parked and went inside.

Quickly Hyoyeon got out of the car and followed them.

Junsu also got out of the car.

“Why are you following me?”, she asked as she wanted to buy a ticket.

“I’m not following you, we are just following the same people.”

She raised an eyebrow. So this guy was following the woman Eunhyuk was with? Interesting. Maybe she could take advantage of it.

“One couple ticket, please.”, Hyoyeon said to the ticket seller which made Junsu’s eyes widened.

“Couple?”

“It’s cheaper like this.”, she whispered and smiled.

Junsu sighed and payed for it. Hyoyeon secretly glanced at his purse. Hm, he seemed to come from a wealthy family. What had a girl like her to do with him?

Meanwhile Eunhyuk and Nana were looking at the map of the park.

“Where do you want to go first?”, he asked. Nana’s excitement was more than obvious.

“Uhm...let’s ride the roller-coaster!”

“Are you sure?”, Eunhyuk asked and raised an eyebrow.

“Of course I am, let’s go!” He laughed a bit and looked at her with gentle eyes.

Of course Hyoyeon and Junsu quickly followed them and somehow they managed to sit right behind them in the roller-coaster without getting discovered.

While Hyoyeon was listening to what Eunhyuk and Nana were saying and looking at Nana with furious eyes, Junsu was quite nervous. He hated roller-coasters above all!

Slowly it climbed up into the sky. Nana was smiling brightly what made Eunhyuk laugh. And then there was a –clack! – heard and the roller-coaster sped down.

Screams of exciment and also of fear could be heard until it finally stopped after a 30 seconds ride.

“Wah~ That was fun!”, Nana said and clapped in her hands.

Eunhyuk had also had fun but his legs were still a little bit unsteady.

Quickly they got out of the wagon. Their followers weren’t that happy after the ride.

Junsu was pale like a snowman and Hyoyeon had to fight with her hair which was in a mess.

“Damn it, I should’ve have tied it up...oh, they are going! Hurry up!”, she then said and almost jumped out of the wagon, leaving the unhappy Junsu behind who was slowly standing up.

“What am I doing here...?”, he mumbled and reeled after her.

Since Nana seemed to be quite unfearless, the next attractions which followed were the free-fall tower and the haunted house.

Junsu refused to follow them and had waited to recover.

Of course Hyoyeon didn’t just sit down and wait.

As they walked through th haunted house, Nana was fascinateted and Eunhyuk was surprised that she wasn’t scared at all. The girls he had normally known would hide behind him and scream because of every little movement.

He couldn’t deny that he was quite dissapointed. Of course he wanted to be her ‘hero’ who protects her from the beasts and ghosts which are hiding in the house.

Lost in his thoughts he was so shocked by a hand which suddenly came out of the wall that he jumped right beside Nana and grabbed her arm.

She laughed: “I didn’t know you are so easy to scare. Don’t worry, you still have me.”

Eunhyuk blushed. Great. It should’ve been her to grab his arm in fear and instead he was the one frightened.

Hyoyeon who was following them had to pull herself together to not run to them and pull them apart. Of course it would’ve been even worse if Nana had grabbed Eunhyuk but this was bad enough. With a grumpy face she walked through the haunted house and even scared a guy who was dressed as a zombie.

As they had left the haunted house, Eunhyuk suggested to eat something and walk around a bit. Junsu now felt better and was also able to eat a little.

“Where do you want to go next?”, Eunhyuk asked and ate a sandwhich.

“Uhm...”, Nana laid a finger on her lips and looked around, “I don’t know. Is there somewhere you want to go?”

His eyes went to the ferris wheel and then quickly back to her. Girls loved the ferris wheel. Every girl he had been with to an amusement park had to drag him to the ferris wheel since it was ‘soooo romantic~’.

If Nana was thinking the same about it? What would she think if he suggested to ride it? Maybe that he wanted to be alone with her?

Well, he actually wanted to...

“Let’s go to the ferris wheel next.”, she suddenly said and Eunhyuk saw that she had found a prospect of the park, “It’s said that it is the main attraction of this park because of it’s breathtaking view.”

Smiling he nodded. Hyoyeon and Junsu who were sitting at a desk nearby listened attentively. As Hyoyeon heard Nana’s suggestion, she gasped.
”What is it?”, Junsu asked confused.

“They will ride the ferris wheel together!” He rolled his eyes. “I heard that. What is so bad about it?”

“What’s bad about it?!”, she hissed and some of the other costumers looked at them, “They will be alone for at least 10 minutes and noone will be able to disturb them! Of course it is bad!”

Now Junsu also understood what that meant and he looked at Eunhyuk angrily.

As the two got up, Hyoyeon and Junsu followed and it didn’t take long for them to arrive at the ferris wheel.

“Please get in~”, a woman said and Eunhyuk and Nana went into the passanger capsules.

Hyoyeon was biting on her nails as she waited for the next capsule to come. Quickly she and Junsu got on. Their glances were fixed at the capsule in front of them in which Eunhyuk and Nana were sitting. They were only able to see their heads. To be exact they could only see Eunhyuk’s head since Nana was sitting on the other side.

Enthusiastically she looked down on the park. “So nice! The people are so small!”

She was leaning a little forward so that she fell on Eunhyuk as the wheel tugged a bit.

“What is she doing?!”, Hyoyeon angrily asked as she saw them, “Is she kissing him?!”

From their point of view it really looked like Eunhyuk and Nana were kissing and the two were more than furious.

But actually they didn’t. As Nana had fallen in his direction Eunhyuk had quickly grabbed her so she wouldn’t fall onto him so that their faces were so close that they could feel the breath of each other on their skin.

Their eyes met. Noone said a word.

Eunhyuk felt as if he was falling into her beautiful sprakling eyes. He was completly lost in them and wasn’t able to think anymore.

Slowly his face got even closer to hers. Nana’s heart was in . It was beating like a pneumatic hammer. Nervously she closed her eyes and expected that his lips would touch hers every second. But they didn’t. As she opened her eyes again, she saw how Eunhyuk had turned his head away. His face was red like an overripe tomato while he tried to pull him self together not to grin like an idiot.

“Sorry...”, he mumbled. To Nana it seemed like he was more trying not to laugh. Now she also blushed and sat down on her seat again. What had she thought? That he would kiss her? Maybe he hadn’t the intention to do so and she had missunderstood it. And as she had closed her eyes he must have thought that she was crazy!

She wished she could dissapear right now.

But Eunhyuk didn’t think she was crazy at all. Actually he was more than happy that she had wanted to return the kiss, but as he saw her like that he had been so nervous that he wasn’t ablte to do it anymore. Since when was he so nervous about kissing someone?

The next minutes noone said anything and both were thinking of the second moment they had almost kissed.

As they got out of the capsule, they sighed silently and were thankfull for the fresh air to cool their hot faces down.

Junsu’s and Hyoyeon’s faces were also red but because of fury.

Now nothing was able to stop them anymore. Hyoyeon had deicded to bawl them out, but before she could say anything, Junsu had grabbed the surprised Eunhyuk and hit him right into the face. Eunhyuk staggered backwards still confused what had happened.

“What are you doing?!”, Nana asked in shock and wanted to help Eunhyuk, as Junsu punched him again.

“How dare you to lay a finger on my fiancée, you *peeep*?!”, he yelled, still punching him.

“Stop it, Junsu-shi!”, Nana screamed and tears got in her eyes.

Hyoyeon didn’t know what to do. Although she was also angry she didn’t want him to beat Eunhyuk like that!

“Yah, Junsu! Cut it out!”, she tried to pull him away and now Nana also noticed her.

The other costumers had also noticed the fight. It needed a moment to realize the situation until two other men intervene and pull Junsu away from Eunhyuk who was lying on the ground with a bleeding nose and mouth.

“Eunhyuk-shi!”, Nana quickly ran to him and checked his injuries.

“Let go of me!”, Junsu yelled, but the guys didn’t and tried to call him down.

Someone had called the security which was arriving now. Junsu finally managed to get of the grib of the men. “Remember, you *peeeep*, you’ll never get my fiancée!”

At with this he turned around and walked away with Hyoyeon following him who looked back worried. The security also followed them.

There had also been a first-aid attendant with the security who was taking care of Eunhyuk’s injuries now. Luckily it wasn’t that bad. He had a laceration at his forehead, his nose was bleeding and his lip was cut. His eye would probably turn blue in the next days.

Confused and not able to think because his head got hit as he fell on the floor, he staggered to the car with Nana holding him.

As they arrived at home, she helped him to lay down on the bed and then he lost his conciousness.