Chapter 8

Wanted

Time passed with Hyoyeon always trying to get closer to Eunhyuk and keep Nana away from him. Well, through her tries the distance between Eunhyuk and Nana got even smaller than bigger.

Somehow they became used to Hyoyeon living next door even though there still was the feeling this was just the calm before the storm.

“So, Oppa, did you ask her, yet?”, Sulli asked as the two of them sat on the balcony.

Nana was out on a business dinner with Siwon and another companie’s head why she would be late.

“Ask her what?”, he asked and ate a piece of apple.

“For a date of course. Even though you live together this long already you haven’t been on a date even once!”

He laughed: “You are right, it’s been a quite long time now...”

“Then you should ask her. I’m sure she would like to go with you.”

“I’m not so sure about that.” After they had almost kissed on that day nothing had happened so he tried not to hold out any hopes. Maybe he had just imagined that something had changed between them.

“Oppa, even a blind person could see that there is something between you. I didn’t expect you to be so shy. Just ask her like that.”, she grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. Then she made a deep voice, “Nana-shi, would you like to go to the amusement park with me?”

Eunhyuk burst out in laughter: “Your such a bad actress!”
”Yah! That’s not nice, Oppa!”, Sulli said but also laughed.

As he had calmed down a bit, he said: “All right, I’ll ask her. But why an amusement park?”

“Unnie likes amusement parks!”

“Really?” Eunhyuk was suprised. To him Nana hadn’t seemed like a person to like amusement parks. He had thought she was more the type to go clubbing, but when he thought about it, she never had said to go to a club or something when she went out.

Sulli then got up and took a piece of apple: “I’ll go now, Oppa. I have a date tonight.”

He raised an eyebrow and actually he felt kind of jealous. But it wasn’t jealousy someone felt if the heart-throb goes on a date with someone else, it was more like jealousy a big brother felt when his little sister gets her first boyfriend.

What kind of guy would be her date?

As Sulli saw his worried and thinking face, she giggled: “Don’t worry, Oppa, he is very nice.”

Before she went through the front door, she said: “And don’t forget to ask her! Bye~!”

“Don’t be out too late!”, he answered and laughed about himself a little. He sounded like a worried father. Then he sat on the balcony again and watched the sun set.

The only thing he didn’t know was, that Hyoyeon had been sitting on her balcony, too, and had been listening to them all the time...