Final Chapter

Wanted

„You look so pretty, Nana-shi!“ “Absolutely!”

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn’t share the joy of the maids who had helped her to get ready.

Her hair was made into a pretty updo with flowers in it and her dress was wonderful. But although it was wonderful, it still was a wedding dress. The dress for her unwanted wedding.

After the day she had moved out of the apartment, days had flown by and much too soon the day of the wedding had arrived. Since her mother had wanted to seal the connection between the two companies as soon as possible, they had gotten the earliest date possible.

She could hear someone knocking at the door and telling they had only 5 minutes left. was dry and her mind was blank.

Until today she had been trying to convince her mother to change her mind and find another way but that woman didn’t listen to her. It had been hopeless. But the worst thing about it was that she hadn’t been able to see or talk to Eunhyuk. She had felt so lonely and sorry.

Again tears began to fill her eyes. She missed him so much...

“Nana-shi... it’s time.” One of the maids told her. With a blank expression she followed the women down to the hotel’s ballroom were the wedding was held. As she stood in front of the big wooden door, about to go down the aisle, she felt as if her spirit parted from her body and she could watch herself. Slowly the doors opened, the orchestra began to play and the guests got up from their seats. All eyes were on her.

Her face didn’t show any emotions as she walked towards the her future husband who was smiling at her weakly. Everything reached her only from afar and time seemed to go by so slowly. She didn’t listen to the ministers words until he said. “If anyone objects to this marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace...”

Her heart begin to beat fast. In hope of anyone raising their voice, she looked at the guests. Please, anyone...!

No one said a thing and the minister continued with the ceremony. Disappointed and sad she looked down. So, this was the end... she’d marry Changmin like her mother wanted and...

With a loud noise the doors were opened. “Stop the wedding!”

Everyone turned around at the sudden noise. Nana looked up and couldn’t believe her eyes.

Eunhyuk was standing in the doors, breathing heavily. “I...I object to this wedding!”

“Oppa...”, Nana silently said and her eyes filled with tears. As there eyes met, Eunhyuk smiled. It was everything she had wanted. Seeing him, listening to his voice, seeing him smile... Her lips also formed a smile, as she threw away the bridal bouquet and ran towards him. He held out his hand to her.

Happily she took it and together they ran out of the room. “I’m sorry, I was late.”, Eunhyuk said while they ran through the hotel.

“Where are we going?”, she asked, although she didn’t really care about the answer, as long as they were together. He turned around to her and grinned. “Somewhere, were we can be together. Forever.”


 

[a/n]

So guys, 'Wanted' has come to an end now. I hope you liked the story and had fun reading~

Thanks for the support!

MikiApple